CHAPTER 92 - More Headaches

Kim Dokja connected to Han Donghoon through the messenger but he could hear news about other people through it.

–Han Donghoon:  I am on the Yongsan-gu side. There is also Gilyoung.

-Kim Dokja: Gilyoung is there?

–Han Donghoon:  Yes.

The location of Kim Dokja's main party was roughly grasped. Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon’s positions were also confirmed through Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint.

He was a bit curious about what happened to Jung Minseob and Lee Sungkook but it was difficult to care about them.

They had some prior knowledge so they should manage. Lee Jihye… well, Yoo Jonghyuk would take care of it.

-Kim Dokja: For the time being, don’t leave Yongsan. I’ll be there soon. If possible, try contacting other people.

A reply didn’t come back.

Perhaps it had disconnected again. Kim Dokja looked around at the party members and said, “I think we’ll have to cross the river.”

Currently, they were south of the Han River. North of the Han River was Yongsan-gu.

“We have to cross that?” Han Sooyoung asked Kim Dokja with a dumbfounded expression.

It wasn’t strange. Kim Dokja looked at Han River with her.

Flickering shadows could be seen from the swirling water.

The ichthyosaurs that had travelled near Dongho Bridge had once again filled the Han River.

We had been following the river but I never thought of crossing because of them. Kim Dokja though.

“Have you seen Cheonho Bridge? It is broken.”

The ichthyosaur was a 7th-grade monster species.

It wasn’t a problem to hunt but there were too many. It wasn’t just one or two so it would take a few days to deal with all of them. We were going to cross the Han River in such a situation? It was unthinkable.

“We will move along the river. There might be a place that isn’t broken.”

They moved along the river for several hours but an intact bridge couldn’t be found.

Instead, they found a group of wanderers.

Han Sooyoung was going to raise her weapon but Yoo Sangah moved first.

She took the meat out of her backpack, making Han Sooyoung irritated. “What are you doing?”

“The people are hungry.”

“So what? Do you want to share that? Are you crazy? Don’t you know that people are the most dangerous existences in an apocalypse?”

“I can kill all of them if I want.” Han Sooyoung saw killing intent for a moment on Yoo Sangah’s face and shut her mouth. “Therefore, I can save all of them if I want.”

Yoo Sangah took the meat from the monsters and distributed it to the people.

Some people felt sorry and bowed to her.
“Ah, this…”

“It is just leftovers. It doesn’t matter.”

Kim Dokja left Han Sooyoung alone and pulled a yanaspleta stem out of his bag. It wasn’t possible for everyone to become a ‘hunter’ in this world.

By now, there would be a great deal of research about the monster species all over the world.

The man who received the plant from Kim Dokja bowed deeply.
“Ah! Thank you…”