CHAPTER 49 - How the Story Begin

After making a lot of excuses to make the CRSF members stop trying to find Han Donghoon, they continue to discussing about spreading the fake Book of Revelation.

"What a shame. I hope that we will meet him later. How can we choose to leave Cale-nim for internet. I can't life without our Godly Idols." The CRSF members give up on finding Han Donghoon because they need to leave Cale to go to another station.

"Then we will send someone." Ignoring their frustration, Kim Dokja continue with his plans.

Kim Dokja looked behind him. Kang Ilhun nodded as if he had been waiting.

Lee Sungkook agreed. "Ah, that's right. If it is Ilhun-ssi... I had forgotten."

"Kang Ilhun-ssi, are you ready?"

Kang Ilhun, the deputy of Dongdaemun. It was worth intentionally saving this guy.
Kang Ilhun nervously opened his mouth. "Leave it to me. I am confident that I can catch them. I just need to spread rumours?"

[The character 'Kang Ilhun' will follow your will.]

[Your understanding of this person has increased.]

Kang Ilhun. It was finally time to use the attribute of Rumours Expert. The time remaining until the scenario ended was 44 hours.

The next day, the game would begin.

* * *

The CRSF members and the prophets who are resting in the Chungmuro Station are interacting with the survivors in Chungmuro Station.

As the group who always hears Clopeh preaching, they have a mindset to spread Cale greatness to everyone and make them join their beliefs.

"Well, we are wanderer so we won't be get any effects from the new rules of the scenario. But don't worry! Cale-nim will help you because he's the Real God unlike those unfeeling and apathy fake Gods. As long as you believe in him, a miracle will appear." One of CRSF member preaching enthusiastically.

"But he is that famous super model, right? That's means he's a human like us, right?" One of the survivors in Chungmuro Station asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you are able to saying something like that because you never see Cale-nim exploits. Here, I'll show you Our Cale-nim greatness." The other members started to show some videos to the survivors in Chungmuro Station and the prophets.

"Wow, how could something like that happened? I'm starting to doubt that they're human like us." Some people who get influenced by the CRSF members preaching is starting to believing their words.

In other corners of Chungmuro Station...
"Hey, do you heard about Cale-nim is written in Book of Revelation?"

"Don't you think we should revised our Godly Idols background story in the fancafes?"

"But I think that story was really fitting for them."

"Ji-Hu, will you change your stories (fanfic) from the start?" Kim Mi Sun asked.

"Hmm, but I think the story so far is really fitting for them even when we have closely watching them and following them. Even if we changed it into something like a medieval background that story is able to describe their relationships better. It's a shame that we can't get the truth from them, but don't you think that we are free to make our versions because of it?" Hyun Ji-Hu said with shining eyes.

"Ji-Hu Unnie, is this similar with what we are talking before? About the best spice for a good story is something that would make the reader fantasy go wild." Moon Chun-Hee asked with a serious face.

"That's right. I was one of the fans who made their background stories that most people knows. Hey, I just want to ask if I write my story continuation like:
'After appeasing Cale who is angry by his teasing, Alberu promise to sleep with his Dongsaeng tonight.