CHAPTER 57 - Big Dipper Chapter

After clearing the seven person dungeon, Naru (Cale) group exited the Dragon Jar dungeon an entered to another place.
They arrived at the lobby.

There is a charity box like shape in the lobby.

Looking at the box there’s a hole to insert some coins in it.

“Should we insert the rewards from the dungeon before?” Choi Han asked while looking at the box.

“I think it’s reasonable, let’s just put it all in.” Naru (Cale) agree with it and decide to put all of the Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins into the box because they don’t even know if they could use it after they cleared the dungeon or it might be disappeared after they cleared the dungeon.

[You have entered a hidden field using 10 Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins.]

[Do you want to enter the hidden chapter, the Big Dipper?]

They decided to enter the hidden chapter because the first apostle seems to be at that place.

[You have entered the Big Dipper chapter.]

As they teleport into the waiting room, they saw bodies in the waiting room floor. They were the bodies of group members who had fought each other.

They frowned at the aftermath of the fight. Hundreds of bodies scattered around and it’s hard to walk or moving around.

“Let’s keep moving.” As Naru (Cale) said that, he use the Sound of the Wind Ancient Power to fly them to move to the first apostle whereabouts.

“You are a newcomer. Who is your king?” Someone is calling at them.

A group of people came out and surrounded them but because Cale group is flying, they are unable to stop them.

“We are looking for a person here. We are just a wanderer.” Naru (Cale) said while activated the Dominating Aura.

“D-Don’t lie to us!” One of the group member said with fear in his face but it turned into shame and anger after looking at the one who answered was a weak looking child.

Even when they feel fear from the child, they keep putting an intimidating behavior because of their greed.

“Why don’t they believe it?” Naru (Cale) sighed as he made a whirlwind in his hand and swing it in semicircular motion and it turns into a whirlwind like whip that hits all the people that surrounded them.

The people that surrounding them were being knocked back by the whirlwind and they were realizing that they were making a wrong persons as their target.

“I-I-I...no, we are really sorry! We are sorry for not listening to your words, so please spare our lives.” One member of the group is begging for their lives after realizing that they couldn’t beat Naru (Cale) group.

“As expected Young Master Naru-nim, they were defeated with such elegant manner!” Yun Jeong-Suk Jeong-Suk said with a respectful attitude.

“Maybe you should dubbed the video with ‘begone you, plebeian’ words. It’s a shame that we can’t ask the other opinions...what if I put it in one of my works?” Hyun Ji-Hu muttered.

Naru (Cale) ignored the group and went with his group to the direction that the Wind Elementals reports with the Sound of the Wind.

Although the Wind Elementals able to passed barrier, but they unable to do that in the dungeon because it was a separate space. Because the first apostle made a few avatar, it was hard to find the main body and there also some that are still outside.

Cale decided to wait inside the dungeon because the first apostle is aiming for the relic inside this dungeon.
______________________________

Kim Dokja listened to Lee Gilyoung’s voice and hid the flag on his back.

Until now, the flag was a good bait to attract the small kings. However, from now on, it would just be bait for predators. There was nothing good about advertising that I was a king on this battlefield.

The intermediate dokkaebi’s voice was heard.

[Huhu, everyone is doing well! So many people are doing hidden scenario then what is the meaning of ‘hidden’?]

It had no nerves. I would find it embarrassing now and again.

[Someone has already fulfilled the requirements for the first qualification. Once again, this is interesting.]

A king had already achieved the black flag. It was probably one of the Seven Kings.

[After a while, the requirements of the second qualifications will be revealed.]

Kim Dokja turned to look at his party members and said, “Quickly. The dokkaebi’s ‘after a while’ might not be long.”

Kim Dokja put together the Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins in the lobby one by one.

[You have entered a hidden field using 10 Sang Pyong Tong Bo coins.]

[Do you want to enter the hidden chapter, the Big Dipper?]

Right now, Kim Dokja had the purple flag. The kings with the same purple flags would flock to the Big Dipper. In other words, my prey were all gathered in one place.

[You have entered the Big Dipper chapter.]

My vision waved and the lobby soon changed. The white marble lobby was transformed into a spacious waiting room.
There were seven doors at the end of the waiting room.

“Uh…!”
Yoo Sangah let out a brief groan and took a step back. There were bodies at Yoo Sangah’s feet.

Lee Gilyoung looked down at the corpses with an expressionless face.

There were so many bodies that it was hard to walk straight. Hundreds of bodies were scattered all over the place like graves. There was a wave of blood already.

Kim Dokja felt a bit strange. If he hadn’t spread the plagiarist writer’s textbook, they might not have died. Then didn’t they die because of me?

“Hey, there are people.”

The centre of the waiting room contained a huge body using the bodies of people as fuel.

Kim Dokja could see the faces of some survivors. I didn’t know if they were allies or held a truce, but they weren’t fighting.

Kim Dokja looked at the group of people and spoke to my party members. “Be careful.”

A group stood up. Greed could be seen in their eyes.

“You are a newcomer. Who is your king?”

Some people secretly moved behind out party while others drew our attention. The encirclement was gradually becoming narrower.

“Is it you? Or maybe the woman next to you? It can’t be the kid.”

“Kid!? It’s not that scary group, right?” One of them said with a terrified look but he seems to be relieved after looking at Lee Gilyoung face.

[Many of the constellations are annoyed by the pests.]

[A few constellations want you to take serious action.]

Kim Dokja was already planning on that.

“Hey, why aren’t you answering… aack!”

The white light of Unbroken Faith filled the air. The unstoppable trajectory cut off the limbs of a person.

A confused person shouted, “Damn! Just kill him!”

The people took out their weapons like they had been waiting. But it was too late.
“W-Why are you so fast?”

There were few people were agility higher than Kim Dokja right now.

They didn’t have high level skills so no one other than the Seven Kings could follow his movements right now.

The Blade of Faith swung in a semicircle and cut five or six people at the same time.
The attack that followed cut off a hand holding a weapon.

Kim Dokja pierced another wrist.

“Kuaaaak!”

The severed limbs flew unrealistically through the air. Kim Dokja walked behind a man screaming painfully and used a skill.

[The exclusive skill ‘Hit a Pressure Point Lv. 1’ is activated.]

Kim Dokja had cut off the man’s limbs but there was no need to be cruel.

There was a dark blue dagger hidden in the man’s arms. This was the poisonous dagger that could be obtained at the end of the 5 person dungeon, the ‘Dongui Bogam’. If his response had been even a bit late, this would’ve been us.

“Are they in the same group as the group before?”

“What kind of a shity day is it? How can we meet with two groups with a children and defeated by them.”
They started to complaining about something.

Hmm, what do they mean by another group with a child? I never knew there’s someone who could do that...don’t tell me it’s Cale Henituse and his group!? He’s in a child appearance now so it would be possible if it’s them. Let’s just focus on our own condition first. Kim Dokja speculate that Cale group also in this dungeon but he tried to remind himself to focus.

As soon as the people collapsed, Kim Dokja called to Lee Gilyoung.
“Please.”

Lee Gilyoung nodded.

Lee Gilyoung’s hand stopped the people’s breathing one by one. He moved his hand like he was killing insignificant insects. Kim Dokja was also a little surprised.

Then Yoo Sangah came forward.
“I’ll do it Gilyoung…”

“…Can you do it?”

“I will still do it.”
Yoo Sangah’s tone was unusually stubborn.

She looked grimly at Lee Gilyoung. She held a knife and turned her back to me.

Maybe Yoo Sangah despised me. Kim Dokja thought.
Perhaps it was fortunate that I couldn’t read Yoo Sangah’s mind.

Yoo Sangah moved even more efficiently than Lee Gilyoung and took the lives of the remaining people.  Her fingertips trembled as the work finished.

“…Will we continue in this fashion?”

“Yes, probably.”

“I will do it in the future instead of Gilyoung.”

“Can you do it?”

“…There is no problem. It is just like breaking an egg.”
Yoo Sangah used an analogy as she pretended to be calm.

“I can do it better.” Lee Gilyoung grumbled, making Yoo Sangah place a hand on his head.

There would be many twists and turns in the future. Sometimes they might feel like collapsing or want to give up. But they had to overcome it.

Most of the Seven Kings that Kim Dokja’s party would soon meet would have higher stats than them and they would also possess unique skills. There would certainly be situations where they couldn’t win without being hit by the enemies.

They silently picked up the items that the group dropped.

[You have earned 2,300 coins.]

[The item ‘Dongui Bogam – Various Diseases (Upper Half of the Body)’ has been acquired.]

As expected, they were people who cleared the five person dungeon. A total of eight books were available from the five person dungeon, each with different usages. Kim Dokja was sure there were a few people who cleared the five person dungeon so the others should be moderately easy to find.

But it’s impossible to clear the seven person dungeon. If Cale Henituse group was here, will they cleared the seven person dungeon? But in the Ways of Survival they never joined with others. Kim Dokja wonder and continue picking the items.

Unfortunately, there was no ‘king’ in the group I just killed. Kim Dokja looked at them disappointingly.

Clap clap clap.

Then the sound of clapping was heard.

One of the men watching from the big bonfire approached them with a smile on his face. He showed no signs of panic despite the other group being wiped out.

Kim Dokja raised his item and warned them casually.
“What do you want?”

The man took one step back and raised both hands as if he had no intention of fighting.

“Uhh, calm down. I don’t want to fight.”
Kim Dokja took a closer look at the man. There was a large spear on his back. The firm chest muscles were revealed by the clothes and his long hair was tied back.

“You have great skills. You don’t seem to have any passive skills but you wiped out the Chungjeong group… those bastards, they are one of the groups that lost their king.”

Of course, that’s why they came forward so recklessly because they lost their king. Kim Dokja nodded as he understood what he was saying.

“Right, are you in the same group with that seven person group with three man and woman and one kid with them?”

Hmm!? Seven person group!? Is that really them? Thats strange. Cale Henituse are usually only doing things with his otherworlders party so they should went to the five person. Well...that’s how they usually do in the Ways of Survival...but their actions keep deviating from the Ways of Survival for some reason. It’s giving me a headache just thinking about them. Kim Dokja shake his head.

“But you’re a little late. The major kings have all entered the dungeon. They will be busy fighting now. Well, the winner is almost decided but… the last king who passed through here was incredibly fierce.” The man keep talking.

“Who is that?”

“Do you know the Tyrant King?” The man continued to speak. “He is currently the most powerful king in northern Seoul. This is a story between those who already know. The owner of the Absolute Throne will surely be the Tyrant King.”

A person might think so if they saw the Tyrant King in person. The Tyrant King’s armed force was certainly the top among the Seven Kings.

But it was laughable for him to be the owner of the Absolute Throne. The Tyrant King was strong but he wasn’t the strongest among the Seven Kings.

As if reading Kim Dokja mind, the man opened his mouth.
“But I don’t think so. I think that the Tyrant King will never become the owner of the Absolute Throne.”

“…Why do you think that?”

“I saw it myself. He has a strong power but he doesn’t know how to handle people. A king must know the hearts of the people.”
The hearts of the people?

“My king is able to do that. It is why many incarnations follow him. I am sure that my king will become the master of the Absolute Throne.” The man proudly said.

Kim Dokja followed the man’s glance. The Big Dipper chapter consisted of seven entrances. Perhaps his king was moving in one of the passages.

“What is your point? Do you want us to join you?”

“Haha, that would be nice but you won’t follow me just like that, right? I just want to make an offer. If you don’t mind, why don’t you ally with us?”

Kim Dokja realized why this man was still in the waiting room. This guy was a bait.

“Why should I?”

“The Tyrant King is very strong. I believe in my king but I don’t think he can defeat the Tyrant King alone.”

In contrast to his loyalty, he was a very realistic guy. But he was a ‘real’ loyalist.

“Think about it. What will happen if we can’t stop him from holding the legendary sword? What if he gets the Absolute Throne and controls all the kings in Seoul? Don’t you think that you should stop this no matter what?”

Kim Dokja dimly remembered.
It didn’t happen in the third regression but the ‘Anti-Tyrant King Alliance’ had formed many times in Ways of Survival.

Once again, the future had changed.

“You have a point.”

“That is why I’m making this suggestion. Our group will soon be acting against the Tyrant King. We have already talked with several other kings. I don’t know what group you belong to but you won’t lose anything by joining us. You just need to give us a spoonful. Also if you know anything about that seven person group with kid, please let us know.”

It was exactly as he said. The problem was that the price of the spoonful was bigger than he thought…and if that seven person group really Cale Henituse group than it would be impossible to make them help. I don’t think I can make them help me after I have met them even I know about them. Well it was something that even Yoo Jonghyuk never able to do. Kim Dokja thought about the seven person group.

The man took Kim Dokja silence as my acceptance.

“If you are serious, you can meet our king and think about it. It is almost time for him to return to the waiting room… Oh, there he is.”

In fact, one of the seven doors opened and the group that entered the Big Dipper returned.

“King…”
The people standing at the door knelt down at once. Then the man in the centre of the crowd approached this side.

He was a clean shaven man. There was a brown club in his hands.

Wait. This guy, was it him? Kim Dokja realizes the identity of the man.

The one-eyed man approached us. This was Kim Dokja’s party first meeting with one of Seoul’s Seven Kings.

Yoo Sangah talked in the group chat.
–Dokja-ssi, this person is perhaps…

–Yes, you’re right.
Kim Dokja nodded to Yoo Sangah.
It was impossible not to think of this person when seeing the appearance.

–By the way, I don’t understand. Even if the constellation is ‘that person’, why is the incarnation dressed like that?

–His sympathy with the constellation seems to be high. The higher the sympathy rate, the more the incarnation is influenced by the lifestyle of the constellation.

–I should never cough in front of him.

The man with long hair tied back was bowing to the man approaching us.
“Your Majesty. You came.”

“Yes.”

“What happened?”

“Do I need to say it? Here.”
The one-eyed man pointed to his staff. There was a blue jewel available from the Big Dipper embedded on it.

The long-haired man admired it. “Ohh…!”

Wasn’t he quite good? Already gaining one star jewel… Kim Dokja looking at the blue jewel.

The star jewels were the rewards of the Big Dipper chapter.

It was an item that increased overall stats by one level. It had a good effect on its own but the star jewels were meaningful when seven were collected.

It was because the jewels were the summoning material for the Four Yin Demonic Beheading Sword.

The one-eyed man looked at me. “Who are these people?”

“They have just entered the Big Dipper chapter. Their abilities are quite good so I was thinking about getting them to join.” The man explained.

“Really?”

The one-eyed man and Kim Dokja extended their hands to each other at the same time.
“I am Cha Sangkyung.”

“I am Kim Dokja.”
Kim Dokja shook his hand while activating a skill.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]
+
[Character Information]

Name: Cha Sangkyung

Age: 26 years old

Constellation Support: One-eyed Maitreya
Private Attribute: Pseudo Sect Founder (Hero), Maitreya King (Hero)

Exclusive Skills: Weapons Training Lv. 5, Mental Barrier Lv. 3, Eloquent Speech Lv. 3, Skillful Deception Lv. 3, False Prayer Lv. 1…

Stigma: Maitreya Promised Land Lv. 2, Law of Interest Lv. 2, Demonic Enemy Lv. 3

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 28, Strength Lv. 26, Agility Lv. 28, Magic Power Lv. 25.

Overall Evaluation: No one can be free in front of his ‘eye’ that gives insight into everything. Be careful not to cough in front of him.
+

It was regrettable that Jung Heewon wasn’t here. If she saw this man in front of me, she would never speak nonsense about my sponsor again. Kim Dokja thought.

Cha Sangkyung said, “I have a burden of seeing things. Can I look at you once?”

“Yes.” Kim Dokja nodded.
Yes, he could try.

[The character ‘Cha Sangkyung’ has used Law of Interest Lv. 2!]

The stigma ‘Law of Interest’ was quite interesting among the investigation techniques in Ways of Survival.
It didn’t reveal the attributes window of the opponent but it was a skill that roughly gave information about the personality of the opponent.
In other words, he would see a ‘Easily fooled Demonic Enemy’ if the person was ‘good’, while he would see a ‘Back-stabbing Demonic Enemy’ if the person was ‘bad.’ For example…

[The character ‘Cha Sangkyung’ has discovered that you are a demonic enemy that shouldn’t be touched.]

It was like this. Kim Dokja already predicted the possibility.

“T-This?”

“King, why are you acting like this?”

[The character ‘Cha Sangkyung’ is greatly disturbed.]

Cha Sangkyung shouted with a pale face.

“D-Demonic enemy!”

“A-are they the followers of that seven person group!?”

“Huh? It can’t be…”

At his words, the group members of the Maitreya King simultaneously looked at Kim Dokja. The atmosphere became tense when Cha Sangkyung urgently added.

“N-Nothing. I have made a mistake.” Cha Sangkyung corrected his words.
“Huh? There’s nothing?”

“Yes, it is nothing. Everyone back off.” Cha Sangkyung said with a low tone.

Indeed. He would be a fool to ignore the warning of the constellation. By the way, a demonic enemy that shouldn’t be touched… Kim Dokja thought.

“At least this one is much better than the Demonic God results from that kid.” Cha Sangkyung said in extremely small voices.

Maybe the One-eyed Maitreya didn’t want to fight with me. Hmm!! What does he means with that words???

***

Cha Sangkyung had met with Naru (Cale)’s party after they entered the Big Dipper chapter.
At that time he tried to recruit them but after he look into the kid who seems to be their leader and discovered that the results was too shocking.

At that time he froze for few minutes because the notification that he saw was

[The character ‘Cha Sangkyung’ has discovered that you are a Demonic God that shouldn’t be touched and should be treat with utmost respects.]

He quickly change his behavior because of the prediction.

But the only one who know was his sponsor, so it was a secret that no one knows.

<to be continue>

Author’s note: I could only say 'As expected of Naru-nim (Cale-nim)!' Because I really lack of inspiration.

 <to be continue>Author’s note: I could only say 'As expected of Naru-nim (Cale-nim)!' Because I really lack of inspiration

I hope you enjoy the story and have a nice day

I hope you enjoy the story and have a nice day. GBU.