CHAPTER 47 - Contract

What kind of skills it is? Most people around the tunnel to Hoehyeong Station are having such thoughts.

    The surrounding area is like being engulfed in blood.

    Not only the people but also the constellations and dokkaebis.

[The constellation ‘Father of the Rich Night’ interest with your skills.]

[The constellation ‘Two-Faced Terror’ interest with your existence.]

[The constellation ‘Master of Abydos’ interest with your skills.]

[The constellation ‘King of Ghost’ interest with your status.]

[All constellations that represent ‘death’ took interest with secrets.]

[Some constellations kneel and clasping their hands.]

[Some constellations terrified at your existence.]

[Some constellations telling you to never make you angry at them.]

[The constellations from the fans circle are getting excited from your greatness.]

[Some constellations...]
....

   The constellations that have some authority of death is getting more interest with Cale identity and power. As his powers is giving all of them the fear of death and even able to scare the dokkaebis. While the fans circle have different views and started to praise or pray to Cale greatness.

“The three of you seems to know something about us.” Cale asked with a smile.

“But I warned you to not saying anything about it because even if you are a reincarnators or regressors or even an Immortals, I am able to kill you and make your ability into nothing.” Although Cale is smiling, his face is getting darker and giving more pressure to Kim Dokja, Yoo Jonghyuk and the 1st Apostle.

“You just want us to not say anything about your status, right?” the severed head is asking with a smile on his face.

“It seems like you understand my meaning. It won’t be good if you said anything about that fucking bullshit lies because it only contains an incorrect thing.” Cale really angry about his status, especially after getting the new attribute.

   Why he keep saying that his status is incorrect? Is the overall status wrong? That’s some possible reason because he’s someone who sealed a God or is that because the question marks part... Kim Dokja try to understand why Cale keep saying that his status is incorrect.

“As long as you don’t try to disturb us, I won’t interfere with your business. But if you want to try to see how Great and Mighty we are, how about trying it directly?” Cale asked with more brilliant smile.

   But as Cale smile getting more brilliant the pressure from his Ancient Powers got worse and the fear of death is getting fiercer.

Those smiles are getting scarier and more vicious than before. The Ways of Survival was wrong about them after all. What part of it is kind heart? Kim Dokja thought.

“I don’t want to be your enemy so I’ll not talking about it.” The severed head grinning.

    For some strange reasons, Kim Dokja, Yoo Jonghyuk and the 1st Apostle feel that Cale threats were real and he will definitely kill them if they try to do anything that would anger him. There’s also a menacing auras coming from his followers with an intense killing intents.

“Do you have any way to make you keep your words?” While Cale smile is getting more brilliant but it made them feel more dreadful and caused them to feel chills at their back.

“How about using the contract that you can buy from the dokkaebis.” One of the prophets that following them said.

“Can you tell me about the details.” Cale asked with kind and gentle face and tone but it made Kim Dokja, Yoo Jonghyuk and the First Apostle feel terrible.

   The prophet explains about it with blushing face.

“Dokkaebi Sir, can you sell some contracts for me?”

A dokkaebi appeared with a business smile and polite attitude.

[Do you need something you would like to buy?]

“Can you sell us some contracts?” Cale asked.

[You can only buy a contracts if you are a gold member of our shop.]

“Hmm..., can the items that we buy can be given to another person?”

[Yes, of course Sir. We wouldn’t prevent anyone from using what they buy with their own money. As long as you have the money to buy it.]

“Alright then, are there someone here have a gold member of the dokkaebi shops?” Cale asked the followers.

   I think it’s better to not have any membership ourselves so it’s better to ask the people in this world to have it.

“Cale-nim, we can upgrade our membership with coins. M-my membership has been upgraded to gold membership because of the transactions with the Constellation. What can I do for you?” One member of the CRSF is raising her hands and spoke with nervous expression (because of excitement and suppressed happiness).

“Then, can you buy the contracts that he is saying about? I will give you the coins to buy it.”

“Y-y-you don’t need to give me any coins. I will buy it for you even if it will cost all of my coins.” She panicky declined the coins and bought 10 contracts from the Dokkaebi then give it to Cale with a proud face like a child who do a good thing and waiting for the parents to praise what they are doing.

“Thank you, but do you really don’t need any coins or something to exchange for it?”

“I’m glad if you will accept it. Just think of it as our appreciation for your help. Without your help, we would’ve been die before we able get out from Gyeongbokgung Station.” She said with a red face.

“I feel envious of her role. How wonderful, to be able to interact and give an offerings directly to Cale-nim.” Another CRSF members sighed.

“That’s a passable attitude to interact with our Godly Idols.” Another CRSF members said while nodding.

    After Cale get the contracts, the prophets and dokkaebis are giving an explanation for using it.

    Kim Dokja face turned pale as he realized that they know about the existence of the contract and looked at someone behind Cale Henituse.

    Shit, Clopeh know about it! Why do I feel like his eyes are filled with the madness? What is he thinking? Kim Dokja try to read Clopeh Sekka mind.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint stage 2 has been activated!]

[Clopeh Sekka: Those contracts are able to be used for the constellations. The function is like the oath of death. But can that contracts allow Cale-nim to be my sponsor? Kekekeke...to have something that would make a connection with Cale-nim. Kekekeke...to be able to get a connection with the Greatness of Cale-nim kekekeke...]

    Damn it, I forgot about their aliens like language. Why does the translation function is not functioning? It’s really horrifying to think about what kind of insane ideas that Clopeh Sekka is going to do. He won’t ruin this world like what written in Ways of Survival, right? Kim Dokja panicked and terrified when he remembered about all the crazy things that Clopeh Sekka done in Ways of Survival.

    Yoo Jonghyuk is surprised by Cale group status. Although he’s thinking about using them, but his intuition keep telling him that he won’t be able to control them and it will be dangerous to do it.

   As Yoo Jonghyuk stared at Cale.

    Why is that person glaring to Cale-nim? Is he trying to harm Cale-nim? Choi Han though that Yoo Jonghyuk want to harm Cale and move to block his view from Cale.

    As Choi Han glared back to Yoo Jonghyuk, Mary also started to grip her staff tighter and preparing to take some monster skeletons from her spacial pocket.

     Realizing the tension between them Kim Dokja get more terrified and try to stop it, but...

“You better to stop it. You can’t win if you fight with them. You can see their status, right?” The severed head said.

Yoo Jonghyuk stop and glared at the severed head. “You said that you a prophet.”

“Wait a minute, perhaps?” Kim Dokja interfered.

The moment he realized something, Kim Dokja also noticed something. This guy, was it ‘him’? Right now, there were five truths that I knew.

One, he had read Ways of Survival. Two, his occupation was a ‘writer.’ Three, he wasn’t the writer who wrote Ways of Survival. Four, he wrote a ‘text’ that told the future. Five, his knowledge was only ‘somewhat’ accurate.

I read through 3,149 chapters of Ways of Survival.

As far as I knew, Ways of Survival wasn’t popular and there was no illegal text version. But if he was the guy that I thought… it would be understandable if this guy had a ‘text’ version and knew a lot about Ways of Survival.

Kim Dokja opened his mouth.
“Do you like to live while copying others?”
“W-What?”

His eyes were shaken. There was no doubt. The 1st Apostle was him.

“I didn’t think you would live like this. The revelation… Do you want to live like this? My teeth starts grinding together when I think about your claims of being the creator of the Book of Revelations.”

“What…?”

“It is somewhat strange. The information that you have used is meager.”

The guy paled.

“Isn’t it time to stop acting like this? Are you still doing it despite the world becoming like this?”

“Yoo Jonghyuk!”

The guy hurriedly looked at Yoo Jonghyuk.
“Yoo Jonghyuk! Work with me!”

He was silly.

“As I said before, I know all of the revelations. Only I can take you to the end of this road in this world!”

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint stage 2 has been activated!]

[Due to high fatigue, you are unable to activate Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint stage 2.]

Damn, right now?

“Think carefully! You can’t break through the 46th scenario alone. You have to hold hands with me to defeat Anna Croft and the Chalatustra!”

This jerk was speaking the same words I did.

Yoo Jonghyuk shook his head.

“I have never heard of the revelations.”

“It is like a prophecy! Can’t you see my attribute? It even says that I am the ‘last’!”

[The character ‘Yoo Jonghyuk’ has used Sage’s Eyes Lv. 8!]

Kim Dokja also activated the skill.

[The information of this person can’t be read in ‘Character List.’]

[This person isn’t registered in ‘Character List.’]

Damn, I couldn’t see it.