CHAPTER 74 - What Happened to Yoo Jonghyuk?

“You know that I beat him up pretty badly in the end. Once we meet, he will definitely try to kill me.” Kim Dokja said.

Yoo Jonghyuk flew from Kim Dokja punch filled with 100 strength in the previous scenario.

In the meantime, the eyes that wanted to tear me to pieces was still vivid. Kim Dokja remembered how Yoo Jonghyuk was before.

“…Well, he was really bold when he cut off my head.” Han Sooyoung stroked her neck as memories of Chungmuro Station surfaced.

“Besides, he won’t get here soon, right…?” Kim Dokja unsure about what Cale said.

“He will arrive soon with Choi Han.”
Sadly Cale denied Kim Dokja thought.

Both Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung become pale.

“And I think he wouldn’t be able to kill you right now.” Cale added.

“What do you mean!?” Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung surprised by Cale words.

At this time, an uproar was heard in the distance.

“Choi Han-nim!!!”

“Is this the power of love?!”

“Uh, I feel complicated because I hope Alberu-nim to arrived first.”

“Why Clopeh-nim haven’t arrived yet? I need his help and we need more video cameras for the new members...”

“There is someone injured. Please help! It is serious!” A survivor panicking.

Someone had saw a wounded person from the people who were coming closer to their place.

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is looking forward to your comradeship.]

[Some constellations are expecting you to treat the wounded.]

[Some constellations interest with what would happen.]

[Some constellations preparing popcorn.]

[The constellations in the fans circle are hoping for touching reunion.]

[Some constellations...]
...

The messages of the constellations, including Uriel, arrived. What was going on? Is it because of Choi Han coming?...Right, he was with him! Kim Dokja feels strange with the reactions of the constellations but later realized about what happened.

Looking at Cale who headed to the crowd, Kim Dokja took Han Sooyoung and headed there.

After a while, Kim Dokja found the cause of the problem and glared at Bihyung floating in the air.

Bihyung sniggered at me.

[I didn’t know about this.]

He really didn’t know but have a bit inkling about it from what he heard at the fans meeting.

But you seem to know how it turned into this.’

The bleeding Yoo Jonghyuk who was dragged by Choi Han is there.

Even if Yoo Jonghyuk was nearby, he couldn’t be found in such a timely manner. It was clear that Choi Han is the one that bring Yoo Jonghyuk over here. But...why did Yoo Jonghyuk is injured while Choi Han and those cultists that following him are uninjured? Kim Dokja suspiciously looking at them.

“Are you suspecting them? They are not the one who injured him.” Cale said.

Kim Dokja feels embarrassed for suspected them.

“Cale-nim, are you alright?” Choi Han released his grip on Yoo Jonghyuk collar and coming to Cale direction.

“Did you see that?”

“The wolf turned into cute puppy! How cute!!!”

“Ugh, the nosebleed...”

[Some constellations squealing.]

[Some constellations have nosebleed.]

[Some constellations give thumbs up to the wonderful reunion.]

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is watching intensely.]

[Some constellations...]
...

While ignoring the cultists craziness...

“Can you explain what happened?” Kim Dokja said while looking at how he dropped Yoo Jonghyuk as soon as he saw Cale.

He must be responsible for some of Yoo Jonghyuk’s injuries. Kim Dokja looked with suspicious look.

“Choi Han, can you explain what happened?” Cale said.

Choi Han nodded and recounted about what happened after he was teleport by the intermediate dokkaebi.

***

After being teleport by the intermediate dokkaebi, Choi Han found himself in a building with overgrown tree branches coiling or piercing the wall.

As he moves out from the building, he able to see that the place he arrived at is like a forests.

More accurately is like a ruin that turned into a forests.

Grass is growing on the streets and trunk of a mysterious huge plant emerged from the ground and warped around the surrounding high-rise buildings.

Is this because of the scenario? Choi Han thought while looking at the surroundings.

-     Can you search any clues about where you’re now? 🐲

Youngest uncle! Can you tell me about Cale-nim whereabouts?

-     That’s why I asked you to look for your location. That way I can help you and also tell him about your location. 🐲

Listening to Choi Jung Gun words, Choi Han quickly look at the signs in the surroundings.

While he looked around, he could feel that something is coming to his direction.

A black shadow came out from the corner.
It’s familiar person.

Yoo Jonghyuk is the one who came.

He seems to be on guard and glaring at Choi Han.

Choi Han also feels a bit annoyed by him because how he dare to send his killing intents to Cale before when they met at Chungmuro Station.

Yoo Jonghyuk also feels that Choi Han is dangerous person because of his status.
Both of them glaring dagger at each other, it’s like a sparks appeared between them.
They both took out their sword from the sheath.

Crack.

The ground cracked on the place where they standing before as they leaped at the same time...

Clang.

And their sword clashes.