CHAPTER 78 - Poisoner's Group

The bodies of her enemies were torn apart whenever Yoo Sangah’s daggers moved.

Amazing. Most of the people thought.

…Was this really the Yoo Sangah that I knew? Kim Dokja surprised with Yoo Sangah changed.

There weren’t many skills that could show such power against a large group, of course Cale's group and the main character Yoo Jonghyuk (with his full power) was the only exception.

One was the characters that the writer seems to really love and the other was the main character. Kim Dokja thought.

At the present time, it was probably just Armed Fortress Master Gong Pildu’s Armed Zone and Han Sooyoung’s Avatar that able to do that if you don’t included Cale group.

I didn’t know about the cultists real power as they always fight in group...How many of that cultists will have similar power? Kim Dokja feels chills at his back as he thought about the possibility.

Yet Yoo Sangah was showing such power without such a great skill.

How did she become so strong? What was this talent? Or did she also got the blessings that those crazy cultists talk about? Kim Dokja wondered.

Yoo Jonghyuk spoke as if he had read Kim Dokja thoughts.

She grew faster because you aren’t around. You seem to have no aptitude for raising your fellow companions. It is the same with Lee Hyunsung.

-…They grew to this extent because I pushed them in the beginning.

Actually, Kim Dokja didn’t really believe it but he wanted to say it.

Damn, why did she get stronger when I wasn’t around? Why didn’t I seem to be much help? Kim Dokja feels annoyed by Yoo Jonghyuk’s message.

“Hey.” A voice was heard.

Kim Dokja nodded at Han Sooyoung’s words.

Kim Dokja couldn’t be overwhelmed by Yoo Sangah forever.

In any case, there were many enemies and Yoo Sangah was alone.

“Yoo Sangah-ssi, this way!”

Yoo Sangah stopped when she heard Kim Dokja words.

She clearly hadn’t expected to meet me in this place.
Kim Dokja thought while looking at Yoo Sangah reaction.

“Han Sooyoung, please.”

Han Sooyoung triggered Avatar like she was waiting.

Dozens of avatars disturbed the vision of the Poisoner’s group and Kim Dokja safely made contact with Yoo Sangah.

“Dokja-ssi? How are you…”

“Let’s talk after moving.”

The group members were chasing from afar.

A black yong like aura flying towards the Poisoner’s group and destroyed the building creating a smoke screen for them.

It was Choi Han attack to stop the Poisoner’s group.

Fortunately, the survivors seemed to have escaped safely through Gangdong Bridge.

The problem was on their side.

They’re too far away from the bridge and they need to lose their pursuers.

Go back to the high-rise buildings. The most important step is to go up and secure visibility.

As expected, Yoo Jonghyuk’s judgment was valid. I might’ve read all of Ways of Survival but I couldn’t make battlefield judgments like Yoo Jonghyuk and Choi Han.

Then Yoo Jonghyuk followed with meaningful words.
And that woman, you should be careful of her.

Be careful? Who? Yoo Jonghyuk didn’t say anything else. Kim Dokja confused.

They quickly hid inside a nearby high-rise building.

They are separated from Choi Han and the cultists group.

The monsters suddenly flooded the area, probably due to the turmoil, and just narrowly missed our tail.

They soon gave up and returned to inner Gangdong.

Kim Dokja looked back at Yoo Sangah.
“Yoo Sangah-ssi, are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine. Dokja-ssi?”

“Yes, I’m also fine.”

It had only been a few days but the conversation was awkward.

It felt like I was meeting an alumni from high school 10 years after graduation. Kim Dokja thought.

Kim Dokja looked away from her in her tight battle suit and opened her mouth.

“That, um…”
Kim Dokja couldn’t figure out what to ask.

In the meantime, Kim Dokja looked at Han Sooyoung.

Yoo Sangah saw Yoo Jonghyuk being carried on the back of Han Sooyoung’s avatar and gave him an unknown smile.
“Dokja-ssi must’ve done a lot in the meantime.”

It was time to listen to a short story.

***

After the Absolute Throne was smashed, Yoo Sangah fell to Gangdong-gu.