CHAPTER 66 - Werewolf

After Cale being teleport by the intermediate dokkaebi,

Cale opened his eyes as he arrived at an empty company building.

As he is familiar with this kind of experience. Because in their world he often use this kind of magic, he didn’t lost his consciousness like this world inhabitants.

Cale started to look around and took out the top whip and check if the Wind Elementals also nearby.

•  Chaos, Destruction, Anger! I’m so angry at that half bald dokkaebi that suddenly teleport us.

•  Cale, we are teleport into some place with similar buildings around.

•  Do you need us to look for the others?

“Can you help me to look at the condition in the surrounding area?”

•  Leave it to us, Cale!

[Some constellations who rule fire are interested with your skills.]

[Some constellations who rule thunder are interested with your skills.]

[Some constellations who rule destruction are interested with your skills.]

[Some constellations who rule chaos are interested with your skills.]

[Some constellations who rule beauty are interested with your stunning action before.]

[Some constellations who rule wealth are interested with your wealth.]

[Some poor constellations carefully paying their homage to you.]

[Some poor constellations begged you to become their sponsor.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle angry at the other constellations behavior.]

[Some constellations angry at the intermediate dokkaebi and sending a lot of complaints.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle suggest to kill every non-believers.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle suggest to have a war with the non-believers dokkaebis and constellations.]

[Some constellations...]
...

-   Cale, let’s XXX those dokkaebis bastards. 💧
-   How about stealing their money!? 🔥

-   Calm down both of you. 🪨

“Haaaa, so noisy.”

Cale decided to ignore them all and looked at the situation around as he looked at the window and saw the desolate road with no one around the building he is at.

After around one minute,

•  Chaos, Destruction, Bad News! There are a group of people that capturing the others and put them in a cage.

•  Cale, there’s a group that looks like the wolf tribe walking around this area and killing the people they meet.

•  There’s some unconscious people nearby.

•  There’s a strange rock that similar with the one in Anguk Station. Although it has a different color, what should we do?

“Can you look for more details?”

[Some constellations wonders who you are talking to.]

[Some constellations interest with your words.]

[Some constellations offers their own details information if you want.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle proudly tell the other constellations that you are talking to the universe.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle feel the possibility in the other members statement.]

[Some constellations looking at the fans circle members with weird look.]

[Some constellations looking at the fans circle members with fear.]

[Some constellations...]
...

“Can you lead me to the nearest person?”

•  Leave it to me, Cale. The nearest is this way.

The wind blowing and leading Cale to the nearest person.

[Some constellations who rule the wind baffled at your skills.]

[Some constellations interest with your skills.]

[All constellations in the fans circle praises your greatness.]

[Some constellations watching your skills carefully.]

[The constellation ‘Mass Production Maker’ interest with your top whip.]

[Some constellations doubts your identity.]

[Some constellations...]
...

Cale keep walking and found the unconscious person near the empty building entrance.

Hmmm, he is one of the prophets who follows us.

When Cale getting closer to check his condition...

“Ugh...” the unconscious boy opened his eyes.

“Hmm..., that damn crazy dokkaebi...!!” he muttered while looking around and stopped moving when he saw Cale.

“...”

“...” he rubbed his eyes as he doubts his sight.

“Are you alright?” Cale asked when he thought that he was fine.

“Y-y-yes, Cale Hyung-nim!” Amaris replied energetically.

“Have you eat?” Cale asked while looking at Amaris because he reminded him with Lock and his siblings.

Maybe it’s because I just listened to the Wind Elementals reports about a group that similar to the wolf tribe.

“Thank you very much for asking me! To tell you the truth, I haven’t eat anything before, but I’m glad because I think I would vomiting it because what that damn crazy dokkaebi doing.” Amaris said energetically.

“Here.” Cale took out some bread and water from his spacial pocket and give it to him.

“Thank you very much, Cale Hyung-nim! I will definitely do my best to help you!” Amaris happily took the food and renewed his resolutions to help Cale with everything that he could do or give him to repay his favor.

He even helped me when the that dokkaebi threw me here!

And some misunderstanding began to sprouts.

Amaris eat the food while looking at Cale with grateful eyes.

That makes Cale remembered the first time he met On and Hong.

His reminiscent stopped by the Wind Elementals reports.

•  Cale, there’s a woman that following you to the dungeon last time. The one that keep holding a camera. She’s getting closer from behind while hiding.

•   I found the first apostle being dragged by some people.

•   I found Kim Dokja near the place with a lot of cage. There are some people that trapped in the cage too.

“Yun Jeong-Suk, you don’t need to hide, we are the only one here.” Cale said loudly after listening to the Wind Elementals reports.

“Eh..., Cale-nim...and Amaris! I’m glad that I’m able to meet you!” She said with a relieved tone while still holding her camera and recording.

“Why are you holding the camera?” Amaris confused asked.

“Ah...! This is how I keep my calm. Clopeh-nim teaching me this method. He said that if I keep recording I might divert my focus on making a record and I might also record some Legend while I do that...” Yun Jeong-Suk calmly said about what Clopeh told(teach) her before.

Listening to her words, Cale frowned.

What is that crazy bastard Clopeh teaching the others? Cale feels that he got a headache from listening to what she said.

“Oh, um. Right, Cale Hyung-nim, how do you know that Yun Jeong-Suk noona is coming?” Amaris diverting Yun Jeong-Suk with his question.

“I just know (from the Wind Elementals reports)” Cale answered it shortly.

“Is that some kind of martial arts like in the movies?” Amaris asked with shining eyes.

“Nope.” Cale shook his head.

“It’s obvious that Cale-nim know about it.” Yun Jeong-Suk whispered.

“Why?” Amaris seems to be confused.

“Haven’t you listen to Clopeh-nim words before? Cale-nim is an Omniscient God so he knows everything.” Yun Jeong-Suk explained with a small voice.

“Ahh...! So it’s really like what he said.” Amaris realized that the explanation was extremely fitting the situation that happened while nodding his head.

•  Cale, the first apostle is put into a cage. But they let Kim Dokja and someone is talking to him. They said that they are working in the same place before. Some of the people that following you are also thrown into the cage.

“Alright, show me the way.” Cale said to the Wind Elementals.

That Kim Dokja-ssi is more likely to know a lot of things about this world. It would be better if I could get more information from him.

The Wind Elementals guide him to the direction of the coin farm.

“Hmmm!!! The wind is strangely blowing around Cale Hyung-nim!?” Amaris realized that the wind blows strangely around Cale.

“Well, it must be his Godly power.” Yun Jeong-Suk said while keep recording.

After moving for a while,

•  Cale,  Chaos, Destruction, Attack! Some people are being attacked by the one who similar with the wolf tribe.

“Show me the direction.” Cale frowned as he listened to the Wind Elementals reports but quickly decided to look at the being that similar to the wolf tribe.

Cale suddenly turned back and get into a nearby alley while following the Wind Elementals direction.

They are surprised by Cale suddenly changing his directions but they didn’t said anything as they believe in Cale decisions.
Cale raised his hand. There is a small whirlwind in his hand.

“Kyaaa!!!”

Women screaming voices could be heard from the direction that they are going to.

What they’re seeing are two women that are about to be attacked by a werewolf.

The werewolf that jumped to avoid the things that both of them throwing while trying to attack them.

But a whirlwind suddenly appeared and hitting the werewolf stomach.

When the women look at the direction of the source of the whirlwind, they saw someone running while rising his right hand.

The werewolf is thrown till it’s body hit the building wall and broke some of it.

A hole is made at the wall.

The two woman is really surprised by what happened as Cale getting closer to them and started pinching each other to see if this is not a dream.

“Are you alright?” Cale asked.

Both of them shook their head as to snap out of their surprised and saw Cale.

“C-C-CALE HENITUSE-NIM!!!” One of them shouted.

“W-W-We are alright. T-Thank you so much for helping us from that werewolf attack.” The other one said while stuttering.

“Here use this for your wounds.” Cale took some potions and give it to them as he saw some bruises and wound in their body.

“THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!” Both of them said loudly.

“As expected of Cale Hyung-nim! He really is Hero like what Clopeh-nim said.” Amaris said while admiring Cale heroic action when helping them.

“Un, I am agree with your words, but there’s something that I need to correct from your statements. Cale-nim isn’t just a hero but a Legendary Hero that greater than Gods if I cited from what Clopeh-nim said before.” Yun Jeong-Suk said with a serious face.

“Mhm, let’s help them with the potions first.” Amaris nodded and went to help them with the potions to prevent Yun Jeong-Suk preaching about what Clopeh told her about Cale.

Yun Jeong-Suk is a serious and discipline person. But after being saved by Cale group and listening to Clopeh preaching, she became someone who always listening and believes to whatever Clopeh said.

That’s also the reason why she became the CRSF members leader.

Because her recording skills are the only one that can rivaling Clopeh skills.

Some of the CRSF members call her as Clopeh direct disciple.

But it’s only known by the members.
After giving them the potions, Cale quickly move toward the werewolf direction.

“Grrr...” the werewolf is being cautious of  Cale.

Cale is getting closer while activating the Dominating Aura.

Whimper...

The werewolf is whimpering and quickly run away.

It’s more like a beast or a monster. Cale analyzing the werewolf action.

Maybe Kim Dokja-ssi will know about what they are. After all he  seems to have more knowledge about this world than the first apostle who wrote the Book of Revelation. I think I can demand some information to help me found the others. Let’s go to the next location.

-    I can help you with Choi Han location. 🐲

Right, you can contact him using the Ancient Powers.

-    He’s being teleport and meeting with Yoo Jonghyuk. They are having a fight right now, but suddenly they are attacked by a strange group. For some reason Yoo Jonghyuk turned strange after saw the woman who leading the group. Well, my nephew will be able to handle this. 🐲

Then should we go and get some information from Kim Dokja as a payment for my help before.

After deciding what to do, Cale want to go to the direction where the Wind Elementals reports.

“T-T-Thank you very much, Cale-nim!” the two woman came and thanked Cale for his help.

“We really grateful that you saved us again. Let us follow you to repay your kindness. No. We will follow you to pay for everything. We will do everything for you.”

“She’s right. You have saved us in the first scenario and now you also help us again. So let us repay your kindness.”

Both of them said with shining eyes.

“That’s right, My name is Nicole and this is my best friend.”

“My name is Jasmine. Nice to meet you! And Thank you for helping us.”

Both of them are introducing themselves politely while clasping their hands and there is excitement in their eyes.

It’s not a strange thing because both of them are Cale fancafes members. They were being helped by Cale twice that’s why they are respectful, grateful and happy to meet him.

After they parted away with Cale group after they arrived safely in Seongsu Station the fans were speculating that Cale identity is a God or something similar. Believing that their speculation is true as Cale really came and helped them again, their devotion grows more than before as they realized that their speculation is the truth.

From today onwards, I will only pray to Cale-nim. They both thinking the same conclusions.

As both of them seems to be continue to follow him even if he declined them, Cale sighed.

“Do whatever you want.”

“YES!!!” Both of them answered energetically.

• Chaos, Destruction, Fight! The people in the cage are destroying the cage and they are attacking the people that put them into the cage. Kim Dokja face turned pale as he saw the destruction and he was talking to the first apostle.

• Cale, there’s another person being attacked by the one who just run away from you.

“Lead me there.”

“Yes...???” Everyone confused by Cale words.

Cale use the Sound of Wind to go to the direction that the Wind Elementals reports.

“!!! Wait for us!” The followers are running as fast as they could to chase Cale.

But they couldn’t catch up with Cale as he flew and took a shortcut from above.

Maybe because the werewolf reminds him with Lock and his siblings. He didn’t want the werewolf killing human.

He used his Ancient Power, Indestructible Shield and protect the man from the werewolf attack.

“T-T-Thank you for saving us.”

When the person that saved by Cale try to thank him,

“EH!!! Cale Henituse-nim!!!”

He was surprised by the identity of his savior.

But Cale ignored him as he was looking at the werewolf.

As he stopped the run away werewolf from harming another person,

“Grrrr....”

The werewolf seems to be angry after being disturbed by Cale twice.

But the werewolf also feels that Cale was dangerous so the werewolf decided to run away from Cale with it’s everything.

The werewolf activating the skill and increased it’s speed.

“Hiiiiks.” The man was scared by the werewolf because it’s suddenly rushing to his direction.

Even there’s a barrier like things that protect him from the werewolf before, but he still feels scared by the rushing werewolf.

The werewolf running towards the person that protect by the Indestructible Shield with a full speed and using the shield as a stepping stone to reach the rooftop of the nearby building.

It’s a 10 floors building. It seems to be a company building before the scenario started. The company banner has been torn down by something big.

Although it’s been emptied after the scenario started, the building is half destroyed after the werewolf used it as a steps and he kicked the rooftop with a powerful kicked while activating it’s skills.

The werewolf kicked made parts of the rooftop crumbling to Cale and the man direction.

“Shit!” Cale cursed.

I think that it’s not a normal monsters. They are similar to Grade 1 monsters that possess an intelligent similar to human.

Cale recreate the shield and protect both of them from the building debris that falling into their direction.

After all of the debris had fallen, Cale decided to chase the werewolf and leave the dumbfounded man alone.

When Cale already flew away,

“...!!! Wait! Don’t leave me alone!” He screamed and started running towards the direction that Cale flew.

“Wait, Cale-nim! Please wait for us! Let me record your greatness and so that I can show the others about how great you are...” Yun Jeong-Suk running while holding the video camera.

“Hmm, do you saw the direction where Cale-nim is going?”

She asked the running man about Cale direction.

“Yes, he went to that direction.” He pointed to the direction that he’s running towards.

“Are you also being helped by Cale-nim?” Amiris asked.

“Yes, but the werewolf destroyed the rooftop of that building and throwing it to us, then it run away.” He nodded and telling them the truth.

“Argh!!! SHIT!!! Such great exploits and I’m unable to record it!” Yun Jeong-Suk feel desperate and quickly run towards where Cale flew.

She felt anger towards her lacking skills and her hate grow bigger toward the intermediate dokkaebi who teleport them.

But no one  know about the horrible fate of that intermediate dokkaebi.
_________________________________________

Right now the intermediate dokkaebi and those who follows are experiencing their worst nightmare.

They’re all being torture by the Bureau workers after they almost died from being buried by all of the incoming complaints, petitions, reports, etc. After what happened with the Absolute Throne.

They started to laughing with a dead eyes as they captured the intermediate dokkaebi that responsible for all their stresses and started torturing them because of their thoughtless actions even after being warned.

You can heard the sound of laughter and all kinds of screaming from the Bureau, but only some dokkaebis know the truth of the sound.
_________________________________________

• Cale, the wolf seems to want to join with it’s group. If you go to this direction,  you will meet a group of them that surrounded Kim Dokja, the first apostle and some of the people that following you before.

Maybe this werewolf monster want to used numbers to attack me.

• The first apostle and Kim Dokja are fighting with the wolf leader. From their conversation the wolf leader is Kim Dokja acquaintance.

Is that mean that the werewolf is actually a human that turned into monster? Is this also the effects of the System?

“Let’s watch what Kim Dokja will do now.”
Cale flew to the nearest building roof and watched what Kim Dokja do to the werewolves leader.

Hmm...he seems to be regain his calm. Cale was looking at Kim Dokja who began to beating the werewolves leader that he called Song Minwoo.

After Kim Dokja stopped beating Song Minwoo, Cale went down to their direction.

Will he kill that werewolf?

“Do you want to kill him?” Cale asked as he use the Sound of Wind and landed near them.

<to be continue>

Author’s note:
Characters introduction:
Jasmine and Nicole are the characters that are created by nicolebenitoy both of them are best friends that know each other like twin sisters. Both of them are Cale fancafes members and they came to Korea to join the fans meeting in Cheongdam Park but the scenario started. They are smart enough to be able to level up their skills and status and become stronger than most survivors (although it’s still less than CRSF members and those who follows from Anguk Station) with the coins that they earn after helping Clopeh making some videos before. After seeing Cale near the 'Absolute Throne', both of them got teleport by the intermediate dokkaebi and being chased by the werewolf before they were helped by Cale. Even they seems to be normal fans when Cale nearby but they will change into their diehard fans mode behind him. I'm making a change to fit both of them into the story, I hope it's alright.

I'm really sorry for the late update because of extremely annoying circumstances so I decided to post it today because today is Cale(Kim Roksoo), Choi Han, Choi Jung Soo & Choi Jung Gun Birthday.

I'll try to finish another chapter in the weekend

I'll try to finish another chapter in the weekend. I hope you enjoy the story and have a wonderful day. GBU.