CHAPTER 62 - The Power of Money (2)

“In the first scenario, the dokkaebis said that our money is only applied in our time and space. But I want to ask you again ‘Can coins or your currency do this?’” Cale asked the intermediate dokkaebi.

The sky is rumblings and the ground shaking harder.

Rumble- Rumble-

[STOP!!!] The intermediate dokkaebi panicking shouted.

FLASH!

A blood-like fiery thunderbolt shot down toward the ground.

Everyone saw the red thunderbolt is striking the ground around throne and the earthquake getting worse.

Craaaack-!

The ground is splitting and from the cracks an intense heat and a red fluid similar to lava starts to appear.

“Everybody dodge!”

“Run away!”

Looking at what happened around the throne, the people who still blinds by their greed starts to run away from the throne.

The ground started to crumble as if it could not handle the red fluid.

-    Let’s throw all the money! Ahahahahaha, All! Ahehehekekeke! 🔥

-    This is bad. Another disaster will be coming. 🪨

“Yes! Let’s show off my wealth and burn through my money again!” Cale who ignored the warning from Super Rock as he seems to be being influenced by the Cheapskate.

Again!!! Did he often do this in their original world?! What do he mean by burning his money??? Kim Dokja get more confused as he heard what Cale said.

Riiiiip.

Cale completely destroyed the spacial pocket bag (the potato sack).

The things that was inside the spacial pocket started to falling to the red fluid on the ground.

The people who watching from the distance saw the golds, silvers and jewels pouring out and falling to the red fluid in the ground.

“...” They (people, constellations and dokkaebis) are all speechless from shocked of what happened in front of them.

The silence was broken a laughter.

“Ahahahahaha!”
It was Cale who started to laugh like a lunatic.

My money! Although the contents of the potato sacks are mostly something that they stole in the second scenario, but there are some that he got from his job or gifts that he got from the fans. Even it only around less than five percent from the total items in the potato sacks.

Well, we can’t bring it back so it’s alright. Cale try to make himself feel better.

C-crazy! He really burned his money!!! Kim Dokja really shocked by what Cale is doing.

Then Cale took out another potato sack and ripped it like before.

“...” Everyone get more speechless as they saw it.

Rumble-

FLASH!

Another fiery thunderbolt falling.

[Hiiiiks-!!!] It’s almost hit the intermediate dokkaebi who tried to stop Cale. Even the thunderbolt just grazed it’s fur, the effects was extremely fierce as his furs on the right side was burned into nothing.

What a destructive power! Kim Dokja could only thought so.

-    Ahahahahahahahaha! It’s a party, a wonderful grand old party! I’ll burned everything! EVERYTHING!!!!! 🔥

BOOOOOOM-

An incomparable rumbling was shooting out from the ground.

“...Shit!” Cale frowned as he felt a deja vu from what happened right now.

The red fluid shot up from the ground.

Siiiiizzzle-

The rain clouds are evaporating as the red fluid shot up as if it wanted to eat up the sky.

As the red fluid that reminded everyone of hell continued to shoot up and the crumbling ground getting worse.

As Cale ripped the fifth potato sack,
Why do I suddenly have a bad feelings?

The red fluid turned into tsunami and rushed toward Cale.

Fuck. Cale thought that he made the wrong decision.

-    Ahahahahahahahaha, kek, cough, hahahahahahahaha! 🔥

Haa..., his craziness is relapsing. Cale thought as he listening to the Crazy Fiery Thunderbolt that was laughing so hard that he choked and coughing.

What kind of crazy overpower skill is this!? Eh? Why his expression changed like that? Kim Dokja feels surprised by Cale expression.

As Kim Dokja looked at the direction that Cale was looking,

Shit! The tsunami of that dangerous red fluid rushed toward their direction.

“Watch Out!” Kim Dokja warned Cale.

Is he lost the control of his own skill? Kim Dokja feels terrified as the red fluid getting nearer.

-    Ahahahahahahahaha. Let’s have some fun! Kekeke, it’s time to run wild! Hahahahahahahaha. 🔥

“So loud. Shut up you stupid Cheapskate.” Cale scolded the Cheapskate.

Excuse me? I just want to warned you. Why do you call me cheapskate? Is this because I try to bargain before? Kim Dokja confused after being scolded by Cale.

“Haaaa...” Cale sighed as he ripped another potato sack and fly him and Kim Dokja by creating small whirlwind and fly them up.

After dodging the red fluid tsunami he ripped another potato sack.

-    Dodge! It’s coming from above! 🌪

Cale quickly move away.

BAANG!

Another thunderbolt falling at the place where they are before.

What kind of disasters that he called with all of those golds, silvers and jewels? Why is the red fluid and that red thunderbolt keep chasing us? And why do he seems to be used in this situation? Kim Dokja get more headaches as he unable to understands what Cale is doing.

But it’s not only him. Because almost everyone who watched it also feeling the same way.

The only different reactions were the fans that started to kneel and clasping their hands.

Another different reactions were from the CRSF members and Clopeh who busy recording everything.

Alberu have a headache as he saw how Cale burned all of the golds, silvers and jewels which makes him have a bad feelings.

Should we help Young Master-nim?” Mary asked.

We can’t help him because it’s related to his Ancient Power.” Choi Han who know about what Cale is doing answered.

“Hmm...!” While Cale dodging the Fiery Thunderbolt, he realized that the the power of the Ancient Power was unable to destroy the throne.

There’s some barrier protecting the throne.

-    I think it’s related to this world rules. 🐲

-    Do you think it related to the Gods or the system in this world? 🪨

-    I don’t think it’s related with Gods.🌪

-    I also think it’s not related to those XXX bastards. 💧

Cale listening to his Ancient Powers analysis while ripped the last potato sack.

-    You are truly crazier and greater than those Gods!!! 🔥

Boooooooooom-

The red fluid disappeared.

Leaving a rose gold colored lake like scenery underneath Cale’s feet.

Cale head down.

Splash.

The rose gold colored lake shook, however Cale managed to stand on it. He looked at the throne and calmly continued to speak.
“What a shame that we can’t burn this thing and the coins.”

-    That’s right. What a shame that we can’t use that throne and the coins. 🔥

The Cheapskate sounds depressed as he seems to regain his calm after the last potato sack.

-    It isn’t mean that we are unable to use it, but it’s better to not using it. There was the possibility of preventing us to get back to our world. 🐲

The rose gold colored lake was glowing.
Like a thick swamp was glowing as it slowly evaporated.

Rose gold colored smoke rose up and started to surrounded Cale.

The people around that area could only saw a bright rose gold colored light shooting up from the ground. The light was so bright that it seemed as if a sun was on a ground.

As the rose gold colored light entered into Cale body, the part that could not enter his body shot up toward the sky and grazed some dokkaebis that still tries to stop him.

Baaaaang!

Bang! Bang!

Loud noises could be heard as the rose gold colored light exploded in the air.

It was as beautiful as a firework show.

The explosions cleared the rain clouds and the others are speechless from the mesmerizing beautiful view that the just saw.
_________________________________