CHAPTER 46 - Everything is Possible When You Have a Biased Views as Motivation

The distance from Anguk Station to Chungmuro was further than they thought. During the journey, they exchanged a few stories or information.

    Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung walked ahead, while Kim Dokja walked in the behind them with Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob. They were followed by Cale Henituse group and their followers.

     Bihyung grumbled about the problem Kim Dokja give and how he get scolded by the Bureau workers but Kim Dokja ignored it.

Jung Minseob opened his mouth. “By the way, Representative-nim.”

    It felt strange because Kim Dokja really felt like a big company’s president when he kept being called ‘Representative-nim.’

“Is your name Kim Dokja?”

“Yes.”

“Ah… it really is your name…”

“Is it unusual?”

“…Yes. Honestly, you are more like a prophet than we are.”

His voice was rather subdued.

“Sigh… if only I hadn’t stopped reading…”

     It was a belated regret. At this moment, I had a moment of doubt. There was something I wanted to ask but I had forgotten. Kim Dokja remember his question.

“Jung Minseob-ssi, I want to ask you something.”

“Yes.”

“How did the prophets gather so quickly?” Kim Dokja asked.

     This was a point that I always found strange. It hadn’t been more than a month since the initial scenario started. However, these guys had already been working as a group.

     Furthermore, the apostles were even worse. Based on the first person protagonist’s point of view, they had a fairly high armed force that couldn’t be obtained without occupying a large number of stations.

    It was a growth that couldn’t be understood with my common sense. Kim Dokja thought while looking at the group behind them.

    They are also the same or even worse.

“Do you need something?” Alberu asked with his brilliant smile.

“N-No, it’s nothing.” Kim Dokja replied. Even I could read their minds, I still couldn’t understand what they are thinking.

“There was someone who called us together.” Jung Minseob answered.

“Called you together?”

“Yes. Soon after the first scenario ended, he came to the station where I was.”

     Interesting. How was this possible? At that point, there would still be a barrier between stations. Kim Dokja thought.

“He introduced himself as an apostle and said that he had read the great Book of Revelations. He recruited prophets to follow him. The odd thing was that it happened simultaneously in different stations. It is hard to believe it was done by one person…”

“In any case, we gathered because of that apostle. He pulled us into the group.”

“Yes, we call that apostle the 1st Apostle.”

“Is he the king of the prophets? The person who hates being called someone who ‘got off’?”

“Ah… you already know. Yes. He likes to be called another name.”

Another name?

“He claims to be a ‘true reader.’”

What? Kim Dokja surprised.