CHAPTER 38 - Lesser Dragon Igneel

{Kim Dokja POV}

[The constellations protest against the excessive filtering.]

[Many constellations’ eyes are shining at the ‘omen.’]

[The constellation ‘Prisoner of the Golden Headband’ is watching the situation with curious eyes.]

[The constellation ‘Secretive Plotter’ is expecting your brilliant strategy.]

     The constellations were excited and sent me indirect messages.

     The most dangerous situation in the world of Ways of Survival was one where the constellations were partying.

I asked the nervous Jung Minseob, “Was No. 1124 the one who suggested that you gather here today?”

“Huh? I don’t know. We all agreed together…”

       I felt clogged up, like someone had fed me ten sweet potatoes. I couldn’t believe things had gone this far.

–Everybody move behind me.

      I paid attention the meteorite while protecting them.

–Aren’t we running away?

–We can’t go. If you look behind, you can see a ward.

–Huh? What ward?

      I didn’t answer as I stared at the meteorite in the centre of the platform.

       [Meteorite] was the main event in the fifth scenario. The danger sleeping inside the meteorite would differ depending on the colour, brightness, size and type. However, the meteorite I was looking at now was one that should never hatch.

      They seemed confused because the meteorite that gave the star relic in the third regression was ‘bright red’…

“I wonder what star relic will appear?”

“That…”

       Some prophets hadn’t noticed yet and touched the meteorite.

[An omen of the fifth main scenario has appeared.]

Then the message popped up.

“Eh? What is this?”

“Why suddenly the main scenario…”

      The surface of the meteorite cracked and a red light poured out. The first thing the light touched was the prophet staring at the meteorite with wonder.

      The body of the prophet who lost his head slowly fell to the ground like a broken doll.

“What is going on?!”

      The prophets screamed and retreated, but they were already unable to escape the crisis.

      I took the party with me as I retreated to the edge and observed the situation. I remembered seeing this type of meteorite in Ways of Survival but it was tricky to know what would come out.

      Please, don’t let it be that ‘disaster.’ The meteorite cracked and red lava poured out.

       The surrounding platform burned and released a bad smell. Then the temperature of the air rose rapidly and breathing became painful.

       The surrounding environment was changing. This… a lava zone? It meant…
[The 5th grade fire dragon species, ‘Lesser Dragon Igneel’ has appeared!]

“Fuck! What? The star relic…?”

       Several confused prophets belatedly used skills. However, the meteorite stretched out a long tail and caught a few escaping prophets.