CHAPTER 75 - Wild Imagination

Author’s note: Please be careful when you are reading this story as the cultis...I mean fans imagination might have influenced you with their craz...ahem I mean devotion and love. Enjoy 😉.
__________________________________________

Kim Dokja feel that maybe he’ll really die right now.

“Do you have any method to make him able to communicate with us?” Cale asked.

Cale question snapped Kim Dokja thought.
Kim Dokja blankly looking at Cale.

“Like what you have said before that ‘if he died, he will regress.’ And  we don’t know what would happen to us if that happened. So we need to help him first.” Cale continued.

I had no choice. Yoo Jonghyuk had to survive here, even if he killed me. Kim Dokja could only nodded as he thought that what Cale was saying is logical.

I might be able to stop the Disaster of Questions without Yoo Jonghyuk but I wouldn’t be able to prevent the other disasters and the world would be destroyed. But isn’t Clopeh existence more dangerous? Should I found him first before dealing with other disasters? But as he thought about his plans, he feels more despair because he keep remembering how the world would be destroyed.

Actually, because of how busy Clopeh is at this time with his promoting Cale greatness to the Constellations and Dokkaebis, they could be relaxed as he won’t destroy the world in this short time.

Right now, what Clopeh action will cause stressful effect for Cale as he was doing something that Cale will hate.

Besides they don’t know what and how crazy Clopeh can be and they didn’t know how to find him to stop him as his craziness is something that he has long before they get to this world.

Cale had decided to ignored Clopeh when he heard about the fans meeting, maybe it was his defense mechanism to protect his mental health, but later he will definitely regret it.

“Kim Dokja-ssi, can you help him or know about the effective antidote for him?” One of the CRSF members asked as she saw Kim Dokja face turned dark.

Kim Dokja looked at Yoo Jonghyuk who still glaring at him.

Why was the protagonist of Ways of Survival such a person? The story would’ve been easier of it was Lee Hyunsung or Jung Heewon. Kim Dokja really wanted to question the writer.

This wasn’t the time for complaints. Kim Dokja steel his heart.

Kim Dokja decided to use his skill. It was obvious what he was thinking but Kim Dokja needed to check.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint stage 2 has been activated!]

At this moment, something amazing happened.

「 Kim Dokja. 」

Kim Dokja eyes widened as he watched Yoo Jonghyuk.

Did he just call out to me? Kim Dokja feels unreal as he get such reaction from Yoo Jonghyuk.

「 You can hear my words. Isn’t that right? If I look back at what you have done so far… 」Yoo Jonghyuk deduct from Kim Dokja reaction.

What? Kim Dokja feels surprised.

「 Say that you can hear me. If you don’t move now, the world will… 」Yoo Jonghyuk continue.

Kim Dokja  looked at him in a slightly confused state.

「 …It was my mistake. Dammit. 」

Yoo Jonghyuk’s eyes slowly closed.

Kim Dokja hesitated for a moment before approaching Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk didn’t seem to have the power to fight me at all in this state. Besides… I didn’t see any animosity towards me. Finally Kim Dokja decided to move closer to Yoo Jonghyuk.

Kim Dokja  opened his mouth and asked. “Yoo Jonghyuk.  Can you hear me?”

Yoo Jonghyuk struggled to raise his eyelids, only to close them again.

It was strange. No matter how badly wounded he was, he would’ve automatically triggered Recovery when he was hit. Then why was he still in this state? Kim Dokja thought.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[There is too much information about this person. Character List is converted to Summary List.]
+
[Character List]

Name: Yoo Jonghyuk.

Private Attribute: Regressor (3rd turn) (Myth), Pro Gamer (Rare), Supreme King (Hero)

Exclusive Skills: Sage’s Eyes Lv. 8, Hand to Hand Combat Lv. 9, Advanced Weapons Training Lv. 8, Mental Barrier Lv. 6, Hundred Steps Godly Fists Lv. 6, Red Phoenix Shunpo Lv. 6…Omitted…

Stigma: Regression Lv. 3, Transmission Lv. 3

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 60, Strength Lv. 60, Agility Lv. 60, Magic Power Lv. 60.

* Currently in an abnormal condition.

* Currently, this person is affected by the Thousand Spirits Poison.
+

There were no problems with his stats.

Yoo Jonghyuk was still one of the strongest incarnations in Seoul and his skills had grown compared to the last time Kim Dokja saw him.

The problem was his abnormal status.

Yoo Jonghyuk didn’t have the skills Thousand Poisons Resistance or Immunity to Ten Thousand Poisons yet.

Therefore, poison was currently one of Yoo Jonghyuk’s few weaknesses.

He was like this because he was poisoned.

Kim Dokja looked closer and saw that there were blue blood vessels all over his body.

It hadn’t been long since he was poisoned. Fortunately, he was still alive. I knew of only one person who could infect Yoo Jonghyuk with Thousand Spirits Poison at this time and Choi Han also said that the one who injured him is a woman… Kim Dokja tried to deduct the situation.

“He was like this the whole time. He kept asking me to take him to Kim Dokja…” One of the woman who followed Choi Han said.

Yoo Jonghyuk? Kim Dokja surprised by her words.

Kim Dokja looked down at Yoo Jonghyuk’s face, which was more blue-tinged than before, and instantly had many thoughts.

The terrified Han Sooyoung who had been fleeing came back.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Han Sooyoung poked Kim Dokja shoulder but he didn’t answer.

“Could you heal him you?” Choi Han suddenly asked him.

Kim Dokja struggled for a moment before speaking to Bihyung.

‘Bihyung, open the Dokkaebi Bag.’

[Now do you understand? This wasn’t my doing.]

‘Open the bag.’

After confirming his remaining coins, Kim Dokja found a coin item that could cure Yoo Jonghyuk.

He was affected by the Thousand Spirits Poison so it couldn’t be removed simply by eating the Ellain Forest Essence. Kim Dokja quickly turned on the text and checked some of the ingredients before purchasing items from the Dokkaebi Bag.

[You have purchased one Midday Tryst.]

[You have purchased one Old Barbara Branch.]

[You have purchased two Putna Daltun Horns.]

[You have purchased one Detox Potato.]

[You have purchased two Aintern Temple’s Purification Water.]

[You have purchased one Ellain Forest Essence.]

[A total of 7,370 coins are consumed.]

It was an unexpected bleeding service.

Kim Dokja asked the survivors around him for a small bucket.

“Do you need some  pot to cook?” Cale asked him.

“Yes, I need something to help me make the antidote for him.” Kim Dokja answered truthfully.

“Here.” Cale took out some cooking utilities that might be helpful from his spacial pocket and give it to Kim Dokja.

“...” Kim Dokja was speechless. Crazy! Did you bring everything in your house and put it into your spacial items!?

Although he really questioned and kinda interested to the contents of Cale spatial pocket, he started to lit the Magic Power Stove and poured the ingredients into it.

Han Sooyoung asked, “What are you going to make?”

“An antidote.” Kim Dokja answered shortly as he put his focus on the antidote.

“Did you decide to save him?” Han Sooyoung asked another question.

Kim Dokja nodded and replied, “This bastard, he came to me deliberately.”

“Deliberately? Why?” Han Sooyoung asked with suspicious gaze.

“I don’t know.” Kim Dokja could only shake his head because he really don’t know.

“Did he come to ask you for help? I don’t think Yoo Jonghyuk would come all this way to kill you...or maybe...” One of the prophets said and suddenly her face became red.

“That is impossible for Yoo Jonghyuk...it’s more possible if he looked for Our Cale-nim. ” Yoon Jinho said but he suddenly lowered the later part as he whispered to the other fans.

“How do you know?” Another fans asked.

“I know. He is that type of bastard at least in the ‘Book of Revelation’ that I can remember.”

“Then what about if he goes crazy and started loving an ugly squid like him? Have you not heard that ‘Love is blind’?” Another fans asked with shining eyes.

“I hope that the one who is hurt was Choi Han-nim and Cale-nim will take care of him with a lot of love.” Another fans said with red face.

“Hmm, that sounds good for the continuation of my story.” Moon Chun-Hee muttered while writing something.

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ listening to your words carefully and want to join the conversation.]

[‘The constellation Who Likes to Change Genders’ is listening with interest.]

[Some constellations interest and want to join the conversation.]

[Some constellations squealing.]

[Some constellations had nosebleed.]

[The constellations in the fans circle are hoping for incarnation ‘Moon Chun-Hee’ to quickly finish the continuation.]

[Some constellations interest in the fanfic.]

[Some constellations...]
...

Kim Dokja adjusted the flames of the stove ignoring the crazy cultists who are busy with their discussions.

Fire blazed and the contents in the pot started to boil.

Based on the colour and form, it looked like food from the Death Valley goblins and Kim Dokja appearance as he cooked the antidote was like a witch making some cursed potion in the eyes of the other survivors.

It might seem terrible but this soup was an excellent antidote.

Han Sooyoung placed her hands on her knees and stared at the terrible food. “By the way, was Yoo Jonghyuk such a bad person in Ways of Survival?”

“…What?” Kim Dokja surprised by her question.

“It was a thought that I had. Didn’t Yoo Jonghyuk save a lot of people and do good deeds? Of course, he is like a psychopath but isn’t he moving for the people? He is fighting to save the world. I don’t want to admit it because I am a bad person.” Han Sooyoung explained.

When Kim Dokja thought about it, Han Sooyoung’s words weren’t completely wrong.

Kim Dokja laughed and said, “Your defense of Yoo Jonghyuk is energetic because you haven’t read as far as me.”

“But that is that and this is this. You can’t judge people by only looking at one side.” Han Sooyoung said and turned her head to Choi Han direction.

I need to be careful with him. He is able to change that much in a short time. What kind of acting abilities he had? How scary.

Actually Han Sooyoung accidentally saw some part of how Choi Han dragged Yoo Jonghyuk from the fans recording and realized how different Choi Han act right now.

It was an unexpected conversation so Kim Dokja looked up at Han Sooyoung for a while as he didn’t know what she was thinking about.

Han Sooyoung was smiling coldly.

“No matter how much you claim that my work is plagiarism, it has actually never been affected by Ways of Survival.”

“…You almost convinced me without saying that. It is a real pity.”

Kim Dokja said this but his mind was a bit complicated.

What type of person was Yoo Jonghyuk? Could I really say that I was familiar with the existence of Yoo Jonghyuk?

Kim Dokja was able to confidently answer until a while ago as he was the only reader who read all of Ways of Survival.

But I felt that some of my answers were being diluted in the soup. Did I know Yoo Jonghyuk at all? Kim Dokja started to doubt about his answer as he listened to Han Sooyoung words.

Not long after that, the soup started boiling.

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is impressed with your good deed.]

[The constellations of the absolute good system support your good deed.]

[3,000 coins have been sponsored.]

It was rare for a person to be damaged by sponsorship. Shit. Kim Dokja feels complicated with the sponsorship.

When Kim Dokja approached Yoo Jonghyuk with the soup, Han Sooyoung brought him the spoon that they borrowed from Cale before.

Kim Dokja scooped up the soup with the spoon and put it in Yoo Jonghyuk’s mouth.
Han Sooyoung watched Kim Dokja blowing on the soup.

“You are acting like a wife.”

“Do you want to do this?” Kim Dokja said with angry tone.

“I don’t want to.” Han Sooyoung said with a teasing expression.

In fact, I wouldn’t have given the job to her anyway. It was due to the system message that I heard every time I scooped up a spoonful of soup. Kim Dokja thought while looking at the notification.

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is impressed with your good deed.]

[500 coins have been sponsored.]

It was tremendous to receive coins every time Kim Dokja fed him.

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is impressed with your good deed.]

[300 coins have been sponsored.]

I thought it was a loss to me but it turned out to be a huge honey event. Indeed, people should live a good life. Kim Dokja thought as he  continued to fed him.

However, Kim Dokja started to feel a bit strange after 10 spoonfuls.

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ is impressed with your good deed.]

[400 coins have been sponsored.]

Was this constellation really impressed with the good deed? Would it last until the bowl was empty? Kim Dokja started to doubt the sponsorship as he continues.

On the other side, the fans are sighing at the scene that happened in front of them.

“Why must that ugly squid who is doing that?”

“If only it was Cale-nim who did it...”

“If Cale-nim doing it, I wouldn’t care if I’m in life threatening condition as long as I’m being fed by him. I can directly died peacefully after that, fufufu...” One of the fans said with indecent face and nosebleed.

“I think everyone will want it to happened.” The other nodded with serious face but there’s nosebleed on her nose.

“Su-such dream like situation...ehehe...” Another fans smiling with crazy face while imagined it.

“But if Cale-nim do it, isn’t it better to change Yoo Jonghyuk to Choi Han-nim or Alberu-nim?”

“I think you should reverse their role to fit the picture.”

“But that kind of scene was already existed in Hyun Ji-Hu Unnie fanfic.” Myst said something that makes the fans turn their head to her.

“Where? Which chapter?” Some of them asked with predators like eyes.

“Oh! You mean the part where Cale-nim fell sick and Alberu-nim take care of him with so much care (love) as he fed him. But I really hope that you can change some of it and maybe add something like feed him with his mouth or something?” The fans who remembered the part of the story said with a nosebleed.