CHAPTER 76 - Groups and Ships

At some corner of the Werewolves Base.

“Did you really have that one?”

“Of course, it was my favourite holy book. How can I not have the copy on my smartphone? It was my light!”

“It was one of the previous completed fanfic, right?”

“If you are the believers of Cale-nim X Choi Han-nim ship, you should read this one at least once.

“That one is good story and I like how their love grows wonderfully.”

“Can you tell me the summary?”

“If I put a simple summary, it will be like....”

***
Cale Henituse is a normal student in a normal high school.

He was born in a normal family.

He never meet with his father and only lived with his mother until an accident that killed his mother two years ago.

When he didn’t know what to do, suddenly a person who said that he was his brother came and took him to a wonderful mansion.

Later he know that he was his half older brother from the same father and his name is Alberu Crossman.

After living together for a year, Cale finally know the truth that his father was a famous mafia boss and his Hyung-nim was the heir.

Alberu is always act like a dotting brother that make Cale rather feel pathetic rather than cool mafia boss he thought or heard about so he really feels that he should put some distance from his Hyung-nim.

After living together for one year, Cale decided to live as a normal person and live separately from Alberu to continue his school.

While Alberu feel really sad for being separated from his beloved Dongsaeng, he still respects his decision and let him live in the apartment near his school.

When Cale moved to his new house, he met with Choi Han, his classmate as neighbors.

But Cale never know that Choi Han is actually a bodyguard that Alberu secretly sent to protect him.

Choi Han's family is known for being loyal followers of the mafia group that now lead by Alberu, that’s why he got this job.

His job was to monitoring Cale daily life and reporting it to Alberu.

He did his job perfectly and acting as normal person in front of Cale and became his friend and neighbour who secretly protect him.

At first, Choi Han just do his job as how Alberu orders him. But as he spends his time with Cale, he started to interest with Cale cheerful attitude and kindness.

Choi Han became more and more overprotective to Cale and before he realized it, he can’t stop looking at Cale. His sight keeps following Cale wherever he goes.

Later he started to feel afraid and guilty for hiding the truth from Cale, but he couldn’t tell him because Alberu will make him stop his current job if Cale know his real identity.

Choi Han became more afraid to tell the truth when Cale said that he was glad that Choi Han is a normal person and not someone who has any connections to his Hyung-nim.

As they keep interacting, Cale also started to like Choi Han because he keep helping him and he was the only one who protect the normal life he has always wanted.

The more Cale like him, the more Choi Han feel guilty and the more he tries to hide the fact.

When they almost graduated, an accident happened.

Cale was abducted by the other mafia group.

They got the information about Cale from a traitor and decided to capture Cale to kill Alberu and destroy their mafia group.

They captured and put Cale in an underground prison like room.

Being tied and surrounded by the scary looking people, Cale realized that his wish about the normal life was impossible because of his status.

At first he thought that his Hyung-nim will be able to save him but the people who keeping their eyes on him keep saying that Alberu had abandoned him or he wouldn’t save him, etc.

The scary looking people that keeping their eyes on Cale started to have a bad thought as they saw how beautiful Cale looks.

Their thoughts become more twisted as he saw how scared and weak Cale was.

When the situation became worse, Cale suddenly thought of Choi Han who always helping him.

And Choi Han really came and rescue him.
With a body that is full with injuries, Choi Han came and save Cale.

Choi Han feel relieved that they have not harm Cale but after he saw the mark from the tied hands and a bit of bruised on his face when he tried to fight back before, Choi Han punished them viciously before send them to Alberu for more torture.

In the end, Choi Han told Cale that he had been hiding his identity from him and he would stop working for the mafia group.

Cale who realize the truth feel betrayed by Choi Han, but he still grateful for him that always saved him.

***

“...The story ended with both of them decided to start knowing each other without hiding anything as a normal person and they are able to interact more honest to each other. I really wanted to read the sequel of this story.”

[Some constellations interest with the story.]

[Some constellations asked to buy the copy.]

[Some constellations have nosebleed.]

[Some constellations asked about another similar story.]

[Some constellations squealing.]

[Some constellations...]
...

“Should we ask Ji-Hu-nim to write it?”

[Some constellations interest with the continuation of the story.]

[Some constellations said they would pay for the continuation.]

[Some constellations have nosebleed.]

[Some constellations asked about another similar story.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle asked for sharing the copy of the story.]

[Some constellations squealing.]

[Some constellations love your idea.]

[Some constellations...]
...

The fans was divided into different groups as they have different views (ships) but they decided to argue peacefully and not say anything bad about the other group because they believe in the same Godly Idols group.

This is a part of their small group meeting and there’s another one in Clopeh Sekka fans meeting. But let’s just continue with the story.
_____________________________________