CHAPTER 86 - Probability Conformity Request

[…Please choose a reward.] Bihyung told Kim Dokja with a grouchy expression.

He was exhausted by the harassment.

At this moment, Kim Dokja heard Bihyung through the dokkaebi communication.

Personally, I recommend the Infinite Dimension Space Coat. There is one more hidden option. It is easier to transcend later.

He was working as Kim Dokja manager.

Is he was actually acting to fool Dokgak!? Kim Dokja stunned.

The quick-witted Dokgak was staring at Bihyung.
[Bihyung?]

[…Yes!]

[You must explain the items to the constellations. Have you forgotten?]

[I-I understand!]

Bihyung quickly started to explain the items to the constellations of Seoul Dome.

“Hey, you damn non-believer! How dare you act high and mighty to our members!”

“Only Our Great Godly Idols can do that to the members!”

“Ah...being treated harshly by them...”

“But they are always treat us kindly, didn’t they.”

“Because they’re True God.”

And the crazy cultists is angry at Dokgak because he harassing the dokkaebi that seems to be joining the cult because of the benefits.

Although the conversations become praising and admiring Cale’s group and it also became slander to most of the non-believers category.

Kim Dokja thought that Dokgak was brave to still acting like that when those crazy cultists are glaring at him and seems to planning something such as killing him terribly if he didn’t heard them wrong.

As Bihyung still busy explaining the items, it became a break for Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja used this break to talk to Yoo Jonghyuk. “Yoo Jonghyuk, what are you going to choose?”

I had first choice but I decided to give it to Yoo Jonghyuk since I received his help. Should I also give this to them because I also received their help? Kim Dokja looked at the strange crystal piece.

It was similar to the crystal piece that he get before. The only difference is the color. It was a purple color crystal piece.

I will thought about it later. Right now let’s talk to Yoo Jonghyuk…Of course, this was if Yoo Jonghyuk didn’t hit me into the ground. Kim Dokja remembered what Yoo Jonghyuk said before.

“Yoo Jonghyuk?”
After waiting for a while, Kim Dokja didn’t hear anything from Yoo Jonghyuk.

He didn’t answer. He... Kim Dokja turned his head and look at Yoo Jonghyuk.

Yoo Jonghyuk was just staring at Kim Dokja and didn’t talk or move.

“Did you pass out again?” Kim Dokja face get closer to Yoo Jonghyuk’s.

“Oh my goodness! Is this some kind of BL movie making?”

“What a shame...”

“If I write it down and change the person to fit my story...something like one of them is under some kind of spells and to break the spells the other person need to kiss him...I need to decide who is going to be in that position...who should I choose? Cale-nim, Alberu-nim or Choi Han-nim? I need to carefully think about it.” Moon Chun-Hee muttered as she get some inspiration after watching Kim Dokja and Yoo Jonghyuk interaction.

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire interest with your current topic.]

[The constellation Who Likes to Change Genders interest with your discussion.]

[Some constellations listening carefully to your discussion.]

[Some constellations waiting for the continuation of your story.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle squealing because of the spoilers.]

[Some constellations...]
...

There’s some squealing and excited voices from the crazy cultists direction that Kim Dokja ignored because he wanted to check Yoo Jonghyuk’s condition.

Kim Dokja waved his hand in front of his eyes several times but his pupils didn’t change.

[The character Yoo Jonghyuk is currently using Recovery Hibernation Lv. 3.]

Indeed, it was abnormal for him to move with that body. His body must be half broken to be able to use Recovery Hiberation. Kim Dokja couldn’t just pick so he left a message with Midday Tryst.

Han Sooyoung watched by Kim Dokja side and interrupted, “…Perhaps I should choose instead?”

“Only if you want to be hit by Yoo Jonghyuk later.” Kim Dokja replied.

Han Sooyoung became silent in an instant.

Kim Dokja spoke to Bihyung, “I will choose Infinite Dimension Space Coat.”

However, the answer didn’t come from Bihyung.

Dokgak nodded and turned off the catalogue with a flick of his fingers.

[You have picked a good item. Then let’s go the payment area.]

Payment area? Kim Dokja feels suspicious to Dokgak words.

[The additional compensation can’t be paid here.]

Look at this. Kim Dokja realized that he tried to do something and asked. “Where are you going to take me?”

[I’ll take you to my ‘Dokkaebi Official Post’.]

The Dokkaebi Official Post. (Official post in Korean also means a horsehair cap worn by officials)

In folk tales, it was a type of clothing but here it was different. It was a ‘room’ that all dokkaebis had. It was a room that hid their true colours.

“That is a problem. Just give it to me here.” Kim Dokja said as he know what kind of place it is.

It was their unique space.

Kim Dokja didn’t know what to expect. As far as he knew, there was no procedure regarding moving to a Dokkaebi’s Official Post in order to receive additional compensation.

It was obviously this guy’s suggestion to go to his official post.

Bihyung was watching Kim Dokja anxiously from next to him.

Kim Dokja watched Dokgak with narrowed eyes.

[Hrmm… do you want me to cancel the additional compensation?]

“Try it.” Kim Dokja confidently answer.
The scenario’s compensation was a fixed rule of the Star Stream.

Even a sub-scenario made with a dokkaebi’s discretion couldn’t take back an item that was given after the scenario was over.

A smile flashed on Dokgak’s face.
[How interesting.]

This isn’t a good idea.
The dokkaebi communication.

As Dokgak opened his mouth, two voices were heard.

[Kim Dokja. I’ve heard your story. You are so famous that the constellations of the lands beyond the peninsula know about you.]

I know about your contract with Dokkaebi Bihyung. But among the dokkaebis, it is possible to ‘transfer incarnations.’

[I’ve heard that you act proudly in front of dokkaebis and today I have discovered that the rumour isn’t false.]

I will speak bluntly. Come to my channel. I am going to expand my channel to the Korean Peninsula.I will be happy to meet your desired items and conditions.

Interesting. He made me a scouting proposal in this manner. The suggestion from Dokgak could be seen as moving from a team in the Asian League to a top team from La Liga. Kim Dokja realized Dokgak plans.

It was an attractive offer. The problem was… the transfer. I knew this guy called ‘Dokgak.’ Kim Dokja thought and opened his mouth. “I might look like this but I’m actually really scared. I’m trembling while talking to you like this. So give me the item quickly.”

Dokgak’s expression hardened at my words.
[How interesting. You are humble.]

You are too arrogant. You will be humbled one day.

“…What does that mean?”

Bihyung’s channel will soon disappear.
A laugh emerged from Dokgak’s mouth.

[Then it can’t be helped. I originally wanted to announce this after paying the ‘compensation’ but I’m sorry.]

An announcement? What announcement? Kim Dokja feels strange.

Kim Dokja unable to understand Dokgak who still able to act like that after getting those protests and anger from the angry fans before.

Bihyung should be save if those crazy cultist members think he is one of them...but still I can’t understand why they act differently to me. Why the writer never described it? Kim Dokja feels rather than listening to Dokgak’s words, he need to search about what to do with those cultists members who hate him.

Dokgak looked up at the sky. He looked at the constellations emitting light and slowly opened his mouth. His voice seemed to echo in all of Seoul.

[I have regrettable news for the constellations who have watched the scenario with interest so far.]

The low-grade dokkaebis quickly withdrew from Bihyung’s vicinity.

Bihyung made a bewildered expression.