CHAPTER 51 - Relics

{Kim Dokja POV}

The first thing I did after conversing with Jung Heewon was to decide who would stay in Chungmuro and who would go to Gwanghwamun.

“Jung Heewon-ssi has a mission and I will decide the rest of the people remaining in Chungmuro.”

The other members gulped. They looked like vassals about to be chosen by the king. Except for Cale Henituse group and his followers who are looking at us like someone who are calmly watching a show.

“First of all, Gong Pildu and Lee Hyunsung will stay behind.”

“Bah, I am just your slave.”

Gong Pildu scoffed like he already expected it. The problem was Lee Hyunsung. The slightly pale face was troubled, as if he had somehow missed out on a promotion. Some of Cale Henituse group followers are reacting to Gong Pildu words for some reason but let’s just ignored those crazy stan for now.

“Hyunsung-ssi must remain. I need someone to protect this place with Gong Pildu-ssi. Hyunsung-ssi can protect Chungmuro and lead the people as well as Yoo Sangah-ssi.”

“…Yes. I understand.”

His expression was somewhat sad but he had no choice. There was a reason for leaving the Steel Sword behind. Some prophets also looking at me with a curious face.

...The others are seething with killing intents ever since they saw that I’m not Yoo Jonghyuk. I just need to ignored them because they seems to behave differently when Cale Henituse is nearby.

“Hyunsung-ssi already has great skills. The problem is that the skill levels are too low. While we are gone, Hyunsung-ssi should increase the proficiency of Great Mountain Smash. Hyunsung-ssi’s help will be needed after the end of this scenario.”

Lee Hyunsung’s face brightened slightly.
“Yep! Please leave it to me.”

Soldiers were the most efficient when following commands and when they had a routine.

Thus, we embarked on the journey to Gwanghwamun. Apart from Lee Jihye and Yoo Jonghyuk who were impossible to control, the core members were Yoo Sangah, Lee Gilyoung and Lee Sungkook.

The Chungmuro group members waved as they watched us leave.

“Deputy-nim! Come back safely!”

“You must be safe!”

For a few days now, Yoo Sangah’s popularity had pierced the sky. Yoo Sangah only led the people for a short amount of time but everyone was concerned about her.

But her popularity is paled in front of them...

“I will train harder so that I will be able to follow you next time.”

“Please be safe and keep yourself healthy, Young Master-nim.”

“I’ll definitely do my best to join you guys. Please take care of Our Young Master-nim and his family for me. Sob.”

“You must definitely protect them from any kind of harm. PROMISE ME!!!”

“I’ll remembered your holy teaching and telling the others about it. Thank you very much for the Holy Bible data.” Someone’s said with teary-eyed.

“Uwaaa....hiks...Our Cute Angelic Young Master Naru-nim and Bob-nim is leaving hiks...hiks...even Hyun Ji-Hu-nim is also leaving. How can I live without them?”

“Well...it’s really depressing, but I still able to get her fanfic data. Let’s read it together and spread their greatness together.”

“Take a good care of yourself.” Gong Pildu said.

“I hope you would able to found what you are looking.” Lee Hyunsung said with friendly tones.

They just stayed for half a day and the majority of the survivors in Chungmuro Station were feeling extremely hard to separate from them.

Is this the influence of their skills?
Can you replay of what happened yesterday?

Why is Gong Pildu turned into like that?
When are they being friends with Lee Hyunsung?

Is this the result of helping the injured yesterday?

Is there someone who can tell me what happened and how it turned into this situation?

As I wondered and confused about what happened, they keep saying theirs farewells. Some of them even crying like their world is ending.

When I look at my side, Yoo Sangah looked uneasy.

“Dokja-ssi, will I be a help to you?”
Her self-deprecation had returned. I had to say it this time, even if she would be hurt.

“Yoo Sangah-ssi. You will be disruptive if you keep acting like this.”

“Yes…”

“Yoo Sangah-ssi is good enough. Would I take someone with me for no reason?”

“I believe in Dokja-ssi. But I can’t be as helpful to you as Heewon-ssi or Hyunsung-ssi…besides, the new group that comes with Cale Henituse and his family is much stronger...”

“The two of them can’t do what Yoo Sangah-ssi can do...about that group, even I don’t really understand them and I don’t think that they will help me when I need it. So, what I meant is Yoo Sangah-ssi is necessary for this plan.” Kim Dokja really suspicious about what Cale group and their followers will do, but he acknowledged that they are stronger than the others.

Yoo Sangah’s expression slightly relaxed as it was emphasized once again. Yoo Sangah was an exceptionally talented person. She just needed confidence.

“Didn’t you study Korean history before?”

“Ah, yes.”

Yoo Sangah’s expression became brighter once mentions of the past emerged. But it was only for a moment as she quickly became grouchy again.

“…It is useless now.”

“It isn’t useless. This is why I brought Yoo Sangah-ssi along.”

Originally, I hadn’t intended to give this role to Yoo Sangah. There was a suitable person if I went down to Gwangjin-gu. However, I didn’t have time to look for him so Yoo Sangah would have to be enough.

The Yoo Sangah that I knew was smart enough to memorize the entire history of South Korea just to get a first grade degree in Korean history.

“Do you remember the statue of Samyeongdang last time?”

“Yes.”

“There will be many similar things on the way to Gwanghwamun. There is the National Museum and several statues."
Yoo Sangah shouted once she realized what I was saying.

“Ah! I see. That reminds me, the power of the constellations can remain in relics or remnants of themselves.”

“Yes, Yoo Sangah-ssi’s mission is to find such keepsakes or relics.”

“I understand! I will use my head.”

“There are some famous people but the more unknown they are, the better.”

Despite being on the same level, a constellation’s strength varied according to their popularity.

It could be seen in the difference between Samyeongdang and Duke of Loyalty and Warfare.

The items left behind by Samyeongdang were B grade, while the sword left by the Duke of Loyalty and Warfare had the quality to be S-grade.

“Did you said that the items from famous people!?” A voice from the group that I tried really hard to ignored asking about what we are talking.

“Ah, Yoo Sangah-ssi! Thank you for yesterday!” The group who called themselves as CRSF members is thanking Yoo Sangah with a grateful tones.

“It’s nothing great, I just telling you about what I know.” Yoo Sangah seems to be flustered by their gratitude.

“Umm...you are Kim Dokja-ssi, right?” One of the CRSF members asked with a shy attitude.

“Yes, that’s right.” I nodded as I was surprised by the unexpected reaction from her.

“D-do you said that famous people items are being become a relics? T-th-then do you mean that the trash that Cale-nim throw will become a relics too!?” She said with a shining eyes and I could see that she is drooling.

“What are you saying, even it didn’t turned into relics it would still be an extremely precious things. I believe that everything that our Godly Idols touch will become a SSSSS-grade divine items. Those items will give you a great blessing as you keep it. I have faith in Our Godly Idols greatness!!!” The other members besides her rebutted her words and started preaching in a crazy cultists speech like some religious believer.

[Some constellations praises ‘The Godly Idols’ greatness.]

[Some constellations nodded at your words.]

[Some constellations interest in your words.]

[Some constellations listening to your words carefully.]

[Some constellations feel speechless by your words.]

[Some constellations in the fans circle is hoping to get some items from ‘The Godly Idols’.]

[Some constellations is sending the Bureau for a new business.]

[The constellation ‘Mass Production Maker’ is curious about your words.]

[Some constellations...]
...

It leaves me speechless as I saw that the constellations were believing her each and every words.

“We need to gather as much items on the way to Gwanghwamun as possible. Our side has a relatively small number of people.” Kim Dokja tried to ignored them and changed the topic.

Perhaps the Tyrant King had come with hundreds of incarnations. The plagiarist would have his own forces. I also needed to be careful of the kings who came from Yeongdeungpo, Yongsan and Seongdong-gu.

The latter part of the fourth scenario was just like a proxy war for the constellations. At the end of this scenario, an event greatly coveted by the constellations was hiding.
Unlike before, the incarnations would have a high coordination with their constellations and the risks would increase accordingly.