CHAPTER 34 - Fans Hype is Powerful

At Gyeongbokgung Station.

       This is the last day of the third scenario. Everyone has prepared to fight with the last monster’s wave.

“Those monsters are nothing, after being trained by Choi Han Hyung-nim nothing will scare me more than the training.” One of the young men said.

“Choi Han Hyung-nim is training me to be stronger so I will not showing any disgraceful performance. Just you wait for me to massacre each of you monsters.” One of Choi Han fans said.

“Fufufu…, those filthy monsters don’t ever dream to stain our God white robe… those paired white robe ufufufu… ah… All of these damn ugly monsters!!! Do you know how much time that I need to waste for this ugly monsters? If I used those times for my writing, how many chapters that I have finished writing? But…could I put this monsters into the fanfic as the enemies who disturbing their love…should I make the mostly used slime, kraken, dragon…or maybe a demon king who wanted to capture Cale-nim…but I can’t imagine it because they would be die before they’re able to touch Cale-nim. After all Choi Han-nim, Alberu-nim and Mary-nim always overprotective to Cale-nim…ugh…my heart…their love is so dangerous…what if I turned it into doujin or maybe insert some art in my story… Ah…, I can’t put this beautiful scene in doujin because I can’t draw this beautiful view perfectly. What should I do? Maybe I should ask Clopeh-nim for advice about making doujin… hmm… let’s ask the other members after the battle is over.” Hyun Ji-Hu muttered.

[Your sponsor feels proud of your imagination.]

[Some constellations interest in your thoughts.]

[Some constellations waiting impatiently for your works.]

[Some constellations hope they could quickly read your creations.]

[Constellation who likes to change genders love your thoughts.]

[Some constellations…]

“This shitty scenario, how dare it’s lessened my time to appreciate those beautiful view!!! I should’ve sent some complaints to those dokkaebis. If they want to have more viewers just make a Cale-nim appreciation scenario where everyone could watch his beautiful look in different outfits and looks. Ah… I think he would look great in medieval clothes, mafia outfit is also good, animal ears also cute, the option of using Alice in Wonderland costume also wonderful…ugh…I almost have another nose bleed…hmm… what about cross dressing with traditional costumes from all around the world, gosh I can’t choose one because their looks are too good as the old saying that the good looks will absolutely be the best fashion.” No Jang-Mi muttered.

[Some constellations interest in your words.]

[Some constellations have their wild imaginations from your words.]

[Constellation who likes to change genders interest in your words.]

[Some constellations…]

“After listening to Ji-Hu Unnie and Jang-Mi Unnie I just have a good idea of making the story into some fantasy school type. I just wrote after they reincarnated, everyone had the same gender as their past life except for Cale-nim who got cursed by Mary-nim who was in love with Cale-nim but Cale-nim declined her confession because they had same gender and Cale-nim said that she only thought of her as sister. Cale-nim turned into male because of Mary-nim cursed after reincarnation and they all met when they started their high school…I feel bad for writing Mary-nim as a bad person in this story but for some reason I want to write it like this…mmm…, it's just a fantasy story so it doesn’t matter. How should I write about Choi Han-nim, hmm…what would happen if I write that Choi Han-nim don’t have his memory from the past life but he keep looking at Cale-nim and feel that he needs to protect him and make him happy…? Haaa…why must all of this ugly monsters not just drop dead already and let me write peacefully, it’s more important than anything else!!! Hmm…,but should I just put these monsters as something that they need to kill because the world turned into games like world like those popular plot…I could write it to something like their love grow because they save Cale-nim from the monsters dangerous attacks and how Mary-nim tried to get Cale-nim love…I really hope that I could get some ideas from this scenario.” Moon Chun-Hee is busy thinking about her gender bender fanfic while cursing the scenario and dokkaebis for disturbing her.