CHAPTER 35 - Never Underestimate the Fans

{Kim Dokja POV}

    After the talk, Jung Heewon, Lee Hyunsung and I gathered in the accommodations provided by Lee Sungkook. I looked at the flag of Chungmuro Station.

     Throughout the afternoon, my flag was changed to ‘navy’ due to the transfer of Dongdaemun Station and Cheonggu Station.

[You have used the benefits of the navy flag.]

[From now on, you can use the ‘group chat’ with the group members.]

     From now on, we didn’t have to worry about conversations. The group chat couldn’t be intercepted unless another group member was in the same area.

     I briefly explained to them about what happened today. Jung Heewon vaguely noticed but Lee Hyunsung was surprised.

     I took out a small cloak as I finished speaking. My figure suddenly disappeared and Lee Hyunsung spoke with confusion.

–Eh? Dokja-ssi?

–I will give you a signal. Then you will move.

     It was a gold member’s privilege item, ‘Recluse’s Cloak’ which was purchased for 3,000 coins.

     It was a five-time consumable item but it could maintain ‘absolute stealth’ for 20 minutes once the ability was activated.

     I melted into the darkness. It was useless against opponents with Absolute Senses Lv. 6 or higher but no one had such skills here.

     I passed by the drowsy guards and arrived at Han Donghoon’s tent. There was Sound Wave Blocking around the tent so I wasn’t worried about anyone overhearing once I entered.

     He carefully opened the tent and saw a boy sitting at the keyboard alone. The dark circles were thicker than they were in the daytime.

     A solitary boy commenting alone. The Prophets had turned this boy into a worn-out machine. A propaganda machine that manipulated the future by scattering information that mixed fiction with truth. It didn’t have much effect right now but the value of this boy would grow over time.

     I quietly approached from behind and blocked his mouth. Han Donghoon gasped and struggled, but it was impossible to resist me with a level 10 strength.

     I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the Mental Awakening medicine that I bought along with the Recluse’s Cloak. It was a huge 3,000 coins.

     It would be a lie if I said it wasn’t regrettable, but if I could get the Hermit King of Shadows with 3,000 coins, it would be a profitable transaction.

     Some time after being fed the stimulant, Han Donghoon’s eyes changed. The Hypnosis effect was loosened and the boy’s sense of reason started to return.

“U-Uhh, you…”

     Hypnosis didn’t mean that he forgot everything. In this little boy’s head, all types of traumas would be running through them. Once the Hypnosis slipped, his sponsor would start to intervene to some extent.

[The sponsor behind character ‘Han Donghoon’ has revealed himself.]

[The constellation ‘Shadow behind the Curtain’ has thanked you.]

[500 coins have been sponsored.]

     Han Donghoon stepped back while holding the flag in his hand. I watched the flag closely and deliberately stepped away.

“Don’t worry. I’m not here to snatch the flag.”

“Uh-Uwah, ah…”

“You’re smart so you should understand right away. If I wanted to harm you, I wouldn’t have released Hypnosis.”