CHAPTER 97 - The Second Sponsor Selection

「 The bright energy sword made a faint sound as it was raised in the air. It struck dozens of energy blades at once. Blood flowed from Jung Heewon’s eyes and scattered through the air. Soon Jung Heewon’s sword stopped.

“I think that’s it.” Jung Heewon carefully inspected the sword and smiled with satisfaction. The middle-aged woman across from her also smiled faintly.

“Jeon Woochi’s technique is amazing.”

“Heewon-ssi’s kendo is also excellent. You will soon have a sponsor and I might not be a match anymore.”

“I’m flattered.”

Jung Heewon stared at the woman’s blue prison uniform. In the past week, Jung Heewon had been indebted to them. It was a debt that probably couldn’t be repaid with the remaining time.

A middle-aged woman asked. “Do you really not want to join our New Wave group? The king will be delighted if Heewon-ssi joins.”

“I’m sorry but my companions are waiting.” Jung Heewon raised her hands in an apologetic manner.

The middle-aged woman just smiled like it couldn’t be helped. The woman already knew who the members of Jung Heewon’s party were.

“I hope he knows that Heewon-ssi is this desperate.”

“He knows.” Jung Heewon looked at the sky with a slightly disgruntled expression. “Somehow, I think he is watching me right now.” 」

This was why I didn’t want her knowing about Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint. Kim Dokja thought.

In any case, Jung Heewon seemed to be growing well. I was worried since her character hadn’t seen the light in the original book but I was glad my choice was correct. Kim Dokja feels relief for Jung Heewon.

Then Kim Dokja watched someone else using Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint. Unfortunately, there weren’t many visible points to determine the person’s identity.

「 “What!! Is what written in this story is based on the true story? Then that means that siblings have such relationships?!” Lee Jihye asked with a loud voice and red face.

“Well, it was the writer of this fanfic analysis from how they always interact with each other. Have you seen how the older brother always acted when they were together? Or how they always spend their time watching each other with those loving smiles? Besides they never make any protest about this story so there is a possibility that it might be true.” A female survivor talks enthusiastically as she explains something.

“I have seen them from a distance and the advertisement. I was really surprised that they were more handsome than my master in real life. But...I never thought that they would have such relationships with each other. Well, at least they have good taste because both of them are handsome. Should they tell my Master about it?” As Lee Jihye muttered, her voice became smaller and smaller.

Lee Jihye opens the book in her hand. It was a strange book with a simple cover without any pictures and there was only the title of the book and the number on it as if it had the other parts.

Lee Jihye started to read it.

***
That accident happened on that day.

When both of us decide to have a picnic on the mountain and ride our horses because we can’t use the car to reach that place, heavy rain suddenly pours and causes us to get into an accident.

Fortunately, we didn’t get hurt but we got drenched because we fell into the river.

My Dear Dongsaeng almost got drowned by the water current if I hadn’t quickly held his body and used the nearby large tree roots to stop us from being dragged by the current.
As we were able to get to the shore, I tried to give first aid to My Dear Dongsaeng to save him.