CHAPTER 32 - Cosplay

{Kim Dokja POV}

      We had to pass three stops before arriving at Dongmyo. We moved with the fainted Kang Ilhun. Honestly, taking this guy was a burden but I needed him to identify the faces.

      I wasn’t the only reader of Ways of Survival in the early days. Quite a few people followed along out of curiosity up to the 10th chapter. There were also 12 readers at the 50th chapter. Those 12 readers should know about Cale Henituse group and would try to find them and join them after negotiating with their knowledge. But it should be impossible for them because there’s nothing important that were written in Ways of Survival about their identity and what they were doing. It was the most mysterious part and it would be dangerous for blindly trying to get them. Even Yoo Jonghyuk need to be careful with them because of their fanatical fans or simps which is more like a fanatical cult members that are fearless and vicious enough to make them tried to destroy the world just because they are angry with the Star Stream System that won’t give any Cale Henituse group related items.

     There was a guy who liked Kim Namwoon… while I argued with him. I wonder if any of the people who fought with me back then were alive. Maybe the people I was going to catch now was one of them.

“You two, you seem to have become very close.”

      Lee Hyunsung interrupted and I suddenly realized I was walking too close to Jung Heewon.

Jung Heewon smiled.
"Why, soldier ahjussi. Are you jealous?"

“Hrmm. It isn’t like that…”

      Come to think of it,  didn’t Lee Hyunsung join the army right after going to a male high school? I felt sorry for Lee Hyunsung when I thought about the setting. After remembering about Cale Henituse group, I keep thinking that the others characters are pitiful. Even the main character Yoo Jonghyuk was pitiful if you compare their condition with Cale Henituse group. Why do the writer make such unbalanced condition or why the writer wants to write them as a munchkin characters?

“It seems we have arrived at Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station.”

      In fact, the entrance of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station could be seen in the distance.

     We nervously stuck to the tunnel wall and looked around. It was in case troops were waiting. But this worry was pointless. Jung Heewon muttered.

“It is strange. There are no sentries.”

     The fact that there was no guards while Struggle for the Flag was ongoing meant that the station had already been eaten by another group. Once we confirmed this, we immediately approached the flag holder.
[The station has already been occupied by ‘Dongmyo Station.’]

[If you want to occupy the station, take the flag of Dongmyo Station or occupy its flag holder.]

It was as expected.

     Then Kang Ilhun’s body twitched. His body was shaking like he was having seizures and his condition was strange. I released the thread blocking his mouth and Kang Ilhun shouted.

     Saliva spilled from Kang Ilhun’s mouth as he stuttered. I felt something and unintentionally put a hand on his shoulder.
[The character Kang Ilhun is now a wanderer.]

     It was evident that Kang Ilhun’s affiliation to ‘Dongdaemun’ had changed. Jung Heewon asked, “What is happening?”
“It seems that Dongdaemun Station has been taken over.”

    Suddenly everything made sense. Yes. The people who leaked the information had this in mind.

“…A double trap.”