Notice FOR NEW READERS

Dear new readers, I don’t know what’s your reason for reading this story that an amateur writer who just learned to write like me made. But I just wanted to let you know that NO ONE is forcing you to read this story. So if you dislike the story, just stop reading it.

If you have any opinions, solutions, advices,  examples or anything else that could make the story turn into better story, I will gladly and respectfully listen to your teaching. But if you just want to dissing me and then tell me read or learn from other fanfic by myself, I will more appreciate it if you just stop reading this story and tell you to read the other fanfic or just write your own interesting story because you seems to have read a lot and you must be able to write an interesting story like you said to me.

I won’t decline any teaching or critique with useful solutions in it. But if you just put a critique without any solutions and demands me to write an interesting story for you, I’m sorry that I won’t listen to such egotistical things and I will also happily tell you to just stop reading this story. Because I believe every word has a power and a negative word are similar to curses. I got some of my inspiration from the comments that you are writing so please don’t write a dissing or hate comments without any solutions if you don’t like the story. So to keep me able to write at least one chapter a week, I think that I need to tell you this.

You are reading this story for free and maybe some of you think that I don’t need to earn money to live and must write for you to lessen your boredom. But I also have my live, I still need to learn how to write and I have my own circumstances, but don’t blame me for the foolish thing that you do like what some readers did after reading and demands me to change the earlier chapters or stop writing because you think that I’m wasting your times when you are the one who foolishly reading this story when you not like it. Well but I’m more grateful if the readers who think like that has stopped reading this story like imsotiredbro09 (even while saying that I have wasting your times and still write a lot long comments).

You don’t pay or feed me, and you’re also didn’t give me any useful ideas, advices, tips, teachings, examples, etc. So why do I have to listen to your selfish words? I decided to continue writing till I end this story. I don’t ask or force anyone to read because I do it for myself. So I just wanted to tell you that you are on your own choice for reading or not reading this story.

I feel a lot of stress lately because a lot of bad things happened, so I write this to lessen my stress and keep me write at least a new chapter every week. Sorry for writing it like this but I really feel like this because it's also tiresome for me to talk to someone with such comments.

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day.