CHAPTER 89 - Cooking

Kim Dokja left Gangdong-gu with Han Sooyoung.

Yoo Sangah was being carried by Han Sooyoung’s avatar. She was still unconscious from exhaustion.

Kim Dokja had gone back to the battlefield where they fought Antinus but couldn’t find Lycaon. There was no body so he seemed to be alive.

Kim Dokja just didn’t know why he didn’t come to them. He must be severely injured after being struck by the hatching disaster or did he went to where Cale’s group.

Han Sooyoung looked back at Kim Dokja and asked, “Is it really okay to leave him?”
“It’s fine.” Kim Dokja answered.

“But that is the Poisoner. Can you trust her?” Han Sooyoung asked.

The unconscious Yoo Jonghyuk was left with Lee Seolhwa.

“The Poisoner originally isn’t a bad person. It is due to the Parasite.” Kim Dokja answered.

In many episodes where she wasn’t infected by the guide, Lee Seolhwa was called the ‘Doctor’ rather than the ‘Poisoner.’ Maybe she would be called that in this regression.

Take him and go towards Gaebong-dong. In the 5603th military division, a poor soldier will be waiting for you.

Kim Dokja confirmed Lee Hyunsung’s location using Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint and decided to accept Yoo Jonghyuk’s advice. I was arrogant to think I could raise my colleagues with my strength.

I had a limited time and information, even if I was a complete reader. Therefore, the best trainer for Lee Hyunsung right now wasn’t me, but Yoo Jonghyuk... Kim Dokja thought that he can trust him.

[Some constellations asked you for their ‘Godly Idols’ location.’]

[Some constellations told you to confess.]

[Some constellations are panicking.]

[Some constellations are dying.]

[Some constellations...]
...

The constellations and Cale’s group fans are still busy searching for them and some of them are keep asking Kim Dokja for any information that he might have.

At first Kim Dokja thought about scamming them but he decided to stop it because he didn’t want to imagine how they would retaliate to him.

This is crazy. How could Cale’s group hide themselves from the system? Even the dokkaebis are unable to find them right now. Is this the reason of how Yoo Jonghyuk had a hard time to find them when he regressed. Kim Dokja thought but he can’t find any answers.

“I’m hungry. Shall we eat that?” Kim Dokja decided to stop thinking about it and pointed to a plant growing around a high-rise building.

[The 7th grade plant species ‘Yanaspleta’ is looking at you.]

Han Sooyoung looked at the huge sunflower’s eyes and cried out with fright, “…Can we eat that?”

“We have to eat it because there is nothing else. According to Ways of Survival, it is quite delicious. It is also a child and easy to hunt.” Kim Dokja explained.

“Uh…” Han Sooyoung made a disgruntled expression and soon started to summon her avatars.

They cut off the stems and tentacles of the plant species. The Yanaspleta was shortly disconnected from its roots and closed its eyes.

Once again, Kim Dokja felt like he had become stronger. Even if it was young, a seventh grade species was handled so easily.

“Han Sooyoung. Are you going to eat?” Kim Dokja asked as he saw Han Sooyoung disgusted expression.

“…I don’t know.” Han Sooyoung answered while looking at the Yanaspleta in Kim Dokja’s hands.

“Then I’ll cook.” Kim Dokja said while ignoring Han Sooyoung glare.

Kim Dokja started cooking the yanaspleta like he had read in Ways of Survival. He peeled off the hard skin of the stem and sprinkled a bit of herb salt that he got from a nearby grocery store.

The inside contained pinkish flesh reminiscent of seasonal crab meat.

Han Sooyoung’s eyes shone. “What the hell is this? It is a plant right?”

“That’s right.” Kim Dokja nodded.

“We are eating a salad?” Han Sooyoung continued with her question.

“Of course not. I’ll burn it.” Kim Dokja answered.

Kim Dokja roughly cut off a branch of the surrounding tree, turned the Yanaspleta stalk into skewers and put it on the Magic Power Stove.

He set the stove to a medium fire but it took a long time to cook because it was a seventh grade species. He flipped it around a few times and then sprinkled more salt.