CHAPTER 45 - Misunderstanding, Miscommunication and New Followers

Cale who finished his bantering with Alberu was walking to Kim Dokja. He wanted to buy the dragon bones for Mary.

     Kim Dokja feels panic with his sudden approach.

“Dokja-ssi, can I ask you about the dragon corpse?” Cale asked with a kind smile.

     Vicious, does he wanted to get the dragon corpse too because he was helping us with his skills? Kim Dokja thought and asked, “Do you want to buy it?”

“Yes, as long as the price is good enough.” Cale said while thinking, I don’t know if having more than 2.000.000 coins could be counted as a lot or normal. I don’t even know how the pricing with coins should be.

“How about 100.000 coins?” Kim Dokja asked. It should be a reasonable price right? It was reasonable because you helped me killing the dragon and you just got 30.000 coins sponsorships.

    Hmm! Is this a reasonable price or he is giving us some discount because we are helping him killing the dragon? The people that following us is having an incomes minimum around 40.000 coins for this few days. After arriving at Anguk Station, I have got around 200.000 coins from the constellations and the survivors, so it should be reasonable price, right? Cale frowned while thinking about the price of the dragon corpse.

      Looking at Cale reaction, the CRSF members got angry at Kim Dokja.

     That ugly squid dare to asked for money from Cale-nim! He should be grateful and happily offering it to Cale-nim. He should be glad that Cale-nim is talking to him. Majority of the CRSF members thinking about Kim Dokja reaction while giving more intense killing intents.

     Shit! Did he think that it was overpriced!? Or he think that it shouldn’t that expensive because he helped to killed the dragon? Kim Dokja panicked at Cale reaction and feel goosebumps from the fans killing intents. “I-I think 50.000 coins are more appropriate because you helped me in killing the dragon.”

      Cale seems to think about something.
“Hmm, alright I will buy it.” Cale nodded and said.

       Sunbae, are you still have a lot of money in this world?

-      Hmm, of course I got a lot of coins because I asked that mother fucking God before coming here.🐲

        Then, could you pay it for us? Just thinking about it as the payment for the last time when you used Kim Roksoo as a baited. Besides, it’s not your money but that mother fucking God money. Let’s just spend it till he gets bankrupt.

-     !!! Nice idea!!!🐲

[The constellation ‘First Dragon Slayers’ said he will pay it.]

     Hmm! The constellation is the one who is paying!? Kim Dokja surprised. “Huh?”

“Can my Sunbae paying it for me?” Cale said with a smile.

[Some constellations surprised by your statements.]

[Some constellations interest with your identity.]

[Some constellations want to be your ‘Sunbae’ too.]

[Some constellations want to be your ‘Hoobae'.]

[Some constellations want to get your sponsorship.]

[Some constellations want to have a relationship.]

[Some constellations interest with your relationship.]

[The constellation ‘Abyssal Black Flame Dragon’ disliked the constellation ‘First Dragon Slayers’.]

[Some constellations...]
...

     What kind of crazy situation is it? He even asked a constellation to pay for him! Kim Dokja thought. “Oh, OK.  It’s a deal.”

[The constellation ‘First Dragon Slayers’ give you 50.000 coins.]

     My Dongsaeng looks like he will ask the helper some money like how he used to ask for the golden plaque to me. For some reason I feel some kind of connection. Alberu sympathize with the Constellation First Dragon Slayer as he didn’t know that the money was coming from the God of Death.

     Kim Dokja get the coins while still baffled from their relationship.

     Cale giving the dragon corpse to Mary. Mary quickly turned it into their skeleton army.
     The process of Mary two hands that were covered by the robe poked out. Her hands were covered in spiderweb-like black threads. Black threads started to flow out of her hands. Everything that had been covering the dragon became wrapped up in the black threads and disappeared. Finally, only the monster's bones were left behind.

    “I’m finished.” Said Mary in her GPS like voice.

     Crazy! What kind of broken skill is this!? I just think that the writer had a conscience when writing about Mary as she has the almost normal status but it’s just an illusion. How can someone have such skills in the early scenarios? Does no one is normal in this group? Kim Dokja surprised by Mary’s skills.

[The constellation ‘Prisoner of the Golden Headband’ applauds your skills!]

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ surprised with your skills!]

[The constellation ‘Secretive Plotter’ is curious about your skills.]

[The constellation ‘Abyssal Black Flame Dragon’ is interest with your skills.]

[The constellation ‘Father of the Rich Night’ interest with your skills]

[The constellation ‘Two-Faced Terror’ interest with your skills]

[The constellation ‘Master of Abydos’ interest with your existence.]

[The constellation ‘King of Ghost’ waching you with interest.]

[All constellations that represent ‘death’ took interest with your existence.]

[Some constellations have their jaw dropped from waching your skills.]

[Some constellations surprised by your skills.]

[Some constellations applauds your skills.]

[Some constellations fear your powers.]

[Some constellations...]
....

       Everyone in Anguk Station except for Cale group and CRSF members are baffled or having a jaw dropped expressions. The CRSF members have seen Mary skills so many times but they feel awe at Mary skills that able turned the giant dragon corpse in an instant as always.

“As expected of Mary-nim! She should have a nickname like Queen of Death, right?”

“No, no, no. Our Mary-nim is the real Goddess of Death. The other Gods are fake and they should have killed themselves if they want to be a like Mary-nim and try in their next life.”

“That’s right, how could they be able to reach our Godly Idols levels.”

“It’s idiotic to compare them. Just looking at them you should kneeling and pray to them if you have any brains. Can you tell how holy our Godly Idols are!?”

       For some reason, the CRSF members started to praise Cale group and dissing the other Gods as a fake Gods. Some prophets listening to their words and getting influence by their words.

“Kekekeke, there’s more people and constellations are able to understand how great Cale-nim and the others exploits. But as expected of Cale-nim, he even called that constellation as ‘Sunbae’. Kekeke, Cale-nim greatness is know no bounds.” Clopeh is watching while recording with a shining eyes.

        After finished the bone dragon, Mary stored the bones in her spacial pocket.
     Looking at this, Kim Dokja group and the prophets gets more surprised because of how good their items were.

    Some of the prophets is started to think ‘That power is really God like. Maybe what they were talking about a real God that descent to give us the salvation is true.’ They didn’t realize that they are already in Clopeh skills influenced.

      Kim Dokja tried to read Cale group minds, but one by one he just felt more headaches.

[Exclusive skill, Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint stage 2 has been activated!]

[Alberu Crossman: Is there any news from the Sun God?]

[?? : Reporting to owner Alberu Crossman, the past owner Angelina is giving an 1.1,5 update to help you in this world. The update have similar effect with ‘Holy Flashlight’ and will give you a light halo to make other mesmerized by your appearance as the owner of EX-Grade weapon.]

     He is his brother so it’s not strange but how about the other?

[First Dragon Slayers : Hi, I’m contacting you using the dragon slayer ancient powers. Just thinking about the reply.]

[Choi Han: Are you my youngest uncle?]

[First Dragon Slayers : Yes, I’m your lost youngest uncle.]

[Choi Han: Why are you being the helper of the God of Death?]

       Shit! He is the same.

        The most depressing thing is when he read Cale, Alberu and Choi Han minds. Cale who is like having multiple people in his mind and Alberu and Choi Han who have two minds. While Choi Han is seems to have a private communication with the Constellation ‘First Dragon Slayers’, Alberu also has another mind that communicating with him. Of course Kim Dokja never know that it’s Taerang that bragging about how great the EX-Grade weapons is.

     As Alberu understand the new function of Taerang, he feels that he got a good effect to get others attentions and use it as Alberu was someone who knew how to enjoy and use something like this to his advantage as well.

     Choi Han is having a conversation with Choi Jung Gun about his status as their helper and a constellation. He also asked why he was being called as ‘Sunbae’ by Cale-nim.

    As Kim Dokja feel more confused with the difference between the Cale group in the Ways of Survival and the reality, Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung were looking at him, worried about his condition.

“Dokja-ssi, are you okay?” Jung Heewon asked with a worried look.

“Is there any after effect from being revived? You don’t look alright and seems to feel hurting.” Lee Hyunsung said worryingly.

   Kim Dokja realized that they were greatly shocked when he died.

      She seemed to have cried… no, Jung Heewon wasn’t crying. She lowered her voice like she was conscious of the other party members. Kim Dokja thought.

“…Did you know this and acted?”

“Not everything…”

“I really thought you were dead!”

“But I survived.”

     Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob were far away and came together. In fact, Kim Dokja wanted these guys and the other prophets to die here but they were really lucky. Well, the two of them were in his group now so he could control them at any time. But…the other prophets...he looked at some prophets that started acting strange.

    Silence fell as everyone stared at Kim Dokja. He sighed and said, “…You can ask one by one. What are your questions?”

“...Resurrection is a new privilege I have gained. It isn’t due to my sponsor.” Kim Dokja explained about the resurrection.

“Did you say ‘resurrection’?” Hyun Ji-Hu asked with shining eyes.

     She is asking politely about the resurrection abilities with great enthusiasm.

     Kim Dokja moderately avoided the difficult information and only told them what he thought they needed to know.
Jung Heewon muttered with a dumbfounded expression.

“Resurrection every time you save someone… isn’t this a scam?”

“It is one resurrection per one hundred people but a scam is a scam.”

“Did save someone with giving them a blissful fantasy or make them happy is counted as save someone? If it’s counted as saving someone, than that’s my ideal skill. Just having 100 satisfied readers and you can resurrect from death...I will able to write the R-18 genres story without worrying about death by my own fantasy. What a great skill.” Hyun Ji-Hu muttered.

[Some constellations agree that your writing will help many beings.]

[The constellations in the fans circle said it would give salvation to everyone.]

[Some constellations asked you to continue writing so you will save their poor souls.]

[Some constellations interest in your ideas.]

[Some constellations want to read the prototype.]

[Some constellations urge you to quickly write the prototype.]

[Some constellations...]
...

    Again! She getting 30,000 coins sponsorships from her words. Is earning coins is this easy? Are everyone who follows Cale Henituse group will not have any common sense? Kim Dokja surprised and feel a bit envious to how easy Cale group is earning the coins and decided to ignore Hyun Ji-Hu muttering.

     Kim Dokja honestly admitted it. However, the King of No Killing also had a fatal weakness.

    As long as he had this attribute, he couldn’t ‘directly’ take the life of another person.

      It wasn’t a problem to injure, oppress or make them unable to fight, but he couldn’t kill them. The King of No Killing would be deprived of his throne when he killed a person.

     Of course, he didn’t talk about these things. No good would come from it being known.

“You have to work hard to save people in the future.”

“In some cases, people need to be killed…”

“Don’t worry. I’ll kill them for you.” Jung Heewon stated in a confident voice.

     In fact, Kim Dokja was able to choose the King of No Killing with ease because of Jung Heewon. It was the reason why he raised the Judge of Destruction in the first place.

     It wasn’t a big problem to keep the King of No Killing until the middle scenarios, although there might be frustrating moments when playing solo. As time went by, there would be more fraudulent attributes. He got a good attribute in the beginning so it would be hard to miss the timing to change it.

“So...it’s something that you get for being the representative of the Chungmuro Station! Shit! If I know I’ll be the representative of Gyeongbokgung Station and get that resurrection skill. If I have it I can imagine a wilder scene, die with those great fantasy and resurrected to write the continuation of my manuscripts.” Hyun Ji-Hu muttered in regretful tone.

“But this is really like a fantasy novel. Now you have all types of abilities…”

Lee Sungkook, Jung Minseob and Lee Hyunsung were watching. Kim Dokja intentionally stared at them. It was a warning to Jung Heewon not to say anything.

She accepted it and Lee Sungkook opened his mouth.

“What did it feel like when you died?”

“…It was terrible of course.”

       Kim Dokja wanted to ask why he asked this but Lee Sungkook spoke again in a serious voice. “Honestly, I was a bit scared when I saw you rising alive again.”

“You are scared?”

“Yes. Strictly speaking, your entire body disappeared and was restored. Common sense says that such a thing can’t happened. I don’t know what the principle of this world is but if your existence can be duplicated in the entirety… you might not have been ‘resurrected’ but ‘cloned.’” He spoke a creepy story in a calm voice.

It was something I never thought about…It reminded me that this guy’s attribute was ‘Hypnotist.’…Wasn’t he interesting? Kim Dokja thought.

Jung Heewon started scolding him, “Have you been watching too many movies?”

“This is an important matter. If there is no continuity between your death and resurrection, there is no guarantee that pre-death Representative-nim is the same person as post-resurrection Representative-nim.”

“Oh, nice imagination! Yes, clone will be a good idea. Fufufu~ if we can decide the one being clone...such fantastically wonderful things...mmm...should I write a new book? But I should continue that one as the possible ” Hyun Ji-Hu suddenly interrupted their conversation while muttering something with a strange excited face.

      What is this crazy woman suddenly came and talked like we’re close? She is one of their faithful followers, right? The one that got 25,000 coins from muttering something. Kim Dokja thought while trying to know about the strange woman who suddenly join their conversation.

“You have a very quaint idea but… there is no need to worry. I was still conscious after my death. Strictly speaking, it wasn’t a real death.”  Kim Dokja answered.

Suddenly another voice interrupted “Hyun Ji-Hu, long time no see. I miss you (especially the fanfic) so much.  Are you still writing those books of salvation?” One of the female prophets is coming with a extremely happy expression.

“Kim Mi Sun, you are here!? Huhuhu, you will be super surprised if you look at our special data...I will show you some. Thank you for your information, I will excuse myself with my friend.”

      The two of them going somewhere and talk about something secretly and saw something in Hyun Ji-Hu smartphone. The prophet Kim Mi Sun shouted like excited fans and she seems to have nosebleed with extremely happy expression.

      Kim Mi Sun is the VVIP members of Cale fancafes and have a good relationship with Hyun Ji-Hu as she always help her with an ideas for her writing.

       The nearby person could hear something like:
‘...So he is really him! That’s right, how could I thought that he was someone else. There shouldn’t anyone else be as mesmerizing as that family. Even his cosplay version is very wonderful...why did he didn’t work as an actor?’ and ‘Hey, is this your new work? Can I look at it?’

      No one would understand that fanatical followers thought. Kim Dokja shook his head while making a mental note and asked Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob

“Who has Changsin Station now?”

“T-The Tyrant King.”

One of the seven kings of Seoul, the Tyrant King…

Kim Dokja said with a sigh, “Then let’s return to Chungmuro.”

By the way, I didn’t know if Yoo Jonghyuk was doing well or not. Let’s wrap up the fourth scenario.

      When Kim Dokja party wanted to leave.

“Please wait a moment.”

      A voice that stops them. The speaker’s with the priest like outfits with kind smile that making Kim Dokja feel chills at his back.

“You looks like having some trouble. Do you need any help?” Cale asked with a concern expression.

      Shit, what is he scheming? But it’s not bad to get their cooperation. If I let them go, what would they do? I should at least stop Clopeh Sekka from destroying the Star Streams system.

“We need to go back to Chungmuro Station. My companions is there and they are being attacked by the apostles.”

“How do you know about it?”

“One of the apostle that killed by the dragon told me.”

“Can you guys check about the condition of Chungmuro Station?” Cale whispered while griping his top whip.

• Leave it to us Cale!

• Chaos, Destruction, Spy. We will get the information quickly.

       Hmm, who is he talking to? Kim Dokja wonder.

“Ok let’s go to Chungmuro.” Kim Dokja said.

       In the end, Kim Dokja went to Chungmuro Station in a big group with Cale group, CRSF members and some of the surviving prophets who has turned into Cale followers.
      Park Chin-Mae group and some surviving prophets decided to take a separate way because they can’t bear the craziness of Cale group followers.

     Why did his number of followers increase so quickly? And how come the prophets that just starting to follow them seems to have a good coordination already with the other followers? Kim Dokja thought as he went to Chungmuro Station.

<to be continue>

Author’s note: Please be understanding if there are some strange parts, because I write it in unwell condition.
What do you think this picture? (It’s a picture from a manhua but I don't know the title)

Thank you very much for reading, votes and comments. I hope you enjoy the story and have a nice day. GBU .