CHAPTER 80 - Disaster of Questions

“Kit, this damn wind…!”

Antinus also noticed.

There was wind on the path that she moved.

Antinus was caught in the wind and Lycaon used the wind.

It was a skill that controlled the movements of Accelerating Wings while avoiding Antinus’s Praying Mantis Breakthrough.

The roads made of wind could be used for evasion or to attack.

This was why Kim needed this skill.

If I learnt Way of the Wind, I could replace the necessary skills with that one skill. Kim Dokja thought.

Lycaon roared. “Queen of Insects! Kneel in front of the wind! You need to repents for slandered my Master.”

The wolves of the wind.

The sharp claws of the wind tore at her wings, while a gale like kick hit her abdomen.

His blow was filled with the wind’s acceleration and struck the upper part of Antinus’ shell.

“Kyaaaack…!”

It’s stronger than before! Antinus surprised by Lycaon sudden power up.

Lycaon was also surprised and feel touched by the sudden power up. Master, you still helping me even when you’re far away...

Antinus’ lost half of her wings and she fell down.

Perhaps if it wasn’t for the enlightenment that he got in the werewolves base before, Lycaon wouldn’t have been able to defeat Antinus now.

I thought it was only good for others but it turned out to be helpful for me...but is what Cale Henituse teach him also boost his skills. Kim Dokja thought while looking at Lycaon techniques.

The sign of a probability storm on Antinus’ body became stronger.

“Kiiit! It won’t end like this.”
Antinus attempted a landing with half her wings.

Kim Dokja! Kill her! Quickly!

Kim Dokja was already running towards Antinus when he heard Yoo Jonghyuk’s voice.

[Blade of Faith is activated!]

It was possible to be caught up in her probability storm but that wasn’t important right now.

“My world, my race, my children!” She was heading in the direction of the disaster meteorite.

“The cost of destroying my world, I will absolutely make you pay it!” She shot all her magic power towards the disaster meteorite.

Lycaon ran to block the magic power while Kim Dokja swung the fire property Blade of Faith towards Antinus’ neck.

The insect’s mouth became a smile of ridicule.

Was it blocked? Kim Dokja turned his head and saw Lycaon’s pale face.

“Grrr…Protector, sorry…I’m sorry, Master...”

Then all sound disappeared.

Light burst from the disaster meteorite and a huge explosion struck the surrounding people.

One of the fragments of the exploded meteorite struck Kim Dokja head.

The world shook.

Lycaon flew away from the explosion.

The ‘guide’ couldn’t withstand the force of this disaster.

It was impossible to rewrite the history of ‘defeat.’

The balance of the world was collapsing.

[You have failed to clear the scenario.]

[The ‘Disaster of Questions’ has come to your world.]

“Teacher Wolf!”

The voice of children shouted from the distance, and it’s getting closer to Kim Dokja and the other location.
___________________________________________

Let’s return the time.

After Cale reunited with Alberu and Mary, they decided to went to Gangdong-gu to meet with Choi Han.

“So you asked Choi Han to follow them.” Alberu asked.

“He help him (Yoo Jonghyuk) before and bring him here, so both of them might be able to cooperate and Choi Han can also guide them there.”

“Won’t Choi Han fight him like before?” Alberu asked because he feel unsure.

“Although Choi Han and Yoo Jonghyuk fight before, Choi Han won’t let him regress so it should be alright.” Cale said.

Alberu know that Choi Han is always act more vicious when Cale is not with him.

Like when some noble talked bad about Cale before.

There also the case where Choi Han, Rosalyn and Lock are destroying some castle.

Well, I can understand what they feel because my Dongsaeng is too reckless and didn’t care about himself. Alberu thought as he looked at his Dongsaeng with sympathetic look.

Cale didn’t realized the expression on Alberu face.

Cale was listening to the report about how Choi Han was attacked by the Poisoner’s group.

Cale also heard about the survivors in Gangdong-gu.

And there’s something suspicious that the Poisoner’s group are doing.

“We need to go to Gangdong-gu. I have a bad feeling.” Cale said.

“Should we wait for Clopeh?” Alberu asked.

Cale face darkened and muttered. “I really wanted to leave him here.”

Alberu could only wryly smile at Cale words but he also know about how crazy the fans meeting that Clopeh did.

My Dongsaeng might want to kill Clopeh right now if he knew about what Clopeh was doing. Alberu look at how dark Cale expression became when he said Clopeh name.

In the future, Cale would regret his decision but even he knew about the future he would definitely choose to leave Clopeh because he feel that Clopeh would give a lot of stress to him if he was with him.

“Some group attacking Choi Han and Kim Dokja’s group. They used dangerous poison that our potions unable to heal. So it’s better to quickly go there. There also another meteorite in that place.” Cale said with serious face.

“I think the skeleton will be able to stop them, Young Master-nim.” Mary said with her usual GPS like voice.

They quickly finished their preparation to go to Gangdong-gu.

But...

When they just want to went to Gangdong-gu,

“WAIT!”
A loud scream stop them.

There are group people that blocking their paths and there are also another group of people running to them.

“Please let us follow you.” Some of them pleaded.

“Are you leaving us here?” Hong Ye-Seung and Yerim asked with teary-eyed.

“Don’t leave us, Mary Noona!” The three boys that Mary helped also begged.

“Hiks..., Mary Unnie, can’t we follow you?” Lee Mirae started to sobbing while begging to let them follow them.

“Master, let me follow you. I will prove that I am useful and let me repay your kindness for teaching me.” Lycaon also joined and started to pleading.

“Cale-nim, let us follow you.”

“I can’t live without you.”

“We need to follow (and make records for your greatness)”

“Please let me follow you (and saw the wonderful love of both of you).”

“I have to follow you even when you didn’t allow me to (because I need to watch you to get my inspiration for my writing).”

The fans also started to pleaded or begged them to let them follow them.

That group of people had a resolute gaze and scary pressure.

They seems to do what they said even if they forbid them.

As they couldn’t stop them (fans and survivors) from following them, they let them to went with them to Gangdong-gu.

***

Near the broken bridge of Gangdong-gu.

The survivors that run away from the Poisoner’s group were panicking.

Suddenly they saw a cloud of dust coming closer to their direction.

As it getting closer, they could see the skeleton monsters that running to their direction.

It made them become more panic.

But when some of them had trying to run away from the monsters, some of them seemed to be stunned by something.

“Hey, we need to run if we want to survive.” One of them pulled the stunned person beside him.

“It’s just a dream, right?”

“Are you crazy? We need to run and hide quickly.”

“...But there’s people riding those monsters.” The stunned person pointed his finger to the people who riding the skeleton monsters.

“...Huh?!...HUH!!!”
The other survivors were looking at the direction that the stunned person pointing at.

At first they felt confused by that person nonsense.

But when they saw the people who rides those monsters, they eyes widened and they really surprised and unable to calm themselves.

Right, that were the skeleton monsters that Mary controls.

The fans and some survivors from the werewolves base are following them.

But they have different speed.

And there are also children in that group.

So they decided to use the skeleton monsters as their transportation.

When Mary controls the skeleton monsters, most of the survivors were surprised.

Even Lycaon have a jaw dropped expression when he saw it.

So it’s not strange for the other people to be stunned with wide eyes and jaw dropped when they saw the group moving toward the broken bridge.

They quickly went to Gangdong-gu.

When they reached the broken bridge, Mary took the skeletons from her spatial pocket and used it for connecting the broken bridge.

“Wow! As expected from Mary-nim!” The fans cheering.

[Some constellations that rule ‘death’ applauded your skills.]

[Some constellations feel terrified at your skills.]

[Some constellations surprised by your skills.]

[The constellations in the fans circle cheering at your greatness.]

[Some constellations watching with excitement.]

[Some constellations...]
...

“As expected from Master companion. I think there’s more to learn from Master and his companion.” Lycaon is nodding his head as he saw how powerful Mary was.

But suddenly...

Lycaon body was covered by the light and he was sent to another place.

What happened? Did someone attack us?

Chaos, Destruction, Disappearance! Did he suddenly disappear?!

The Wind Elementals surprised.

“Maybe he was teleported by something like what happened with the dokkaebis before. Could you look for the surrounding area...”
Cale haven’t finished his words because the sudden report from the Wind Elementals that following Kim Dokja group come with a report.

Cale! Cale! The wolf suddenly appeared at where Kim Dokja was and started fighting with the strange insect.

•  He really was teleport like using magic. Who did that? Did the dokkaebi did it?

...I think it was caused by the medal that Kim Dokja possess. It suddenly shine and the wolf was there.

It’s like a summoning item in the game. Cale thought.

“Hyung-nim,...teacher wolf suddenly disappeared.” Hong Ye-Seung timidly asked.

“Don’t worry, we will go to meet him quickly.” Cale try to reassure him.

The twins are quite attached to Lycaon because he teaches them the skills to protect themselves.

“Right, teacher wolf is good wolf.”

“That’s right, he helped us like Mary Noona.”

“Mary Unnie said that we must repay the kindness from other people so we must help teacher wolf.”

On the way to Gangdong-gu, the children that followed Mary were also listening to Lycaon teaching.

Lycaon seems to be like to teach the children because what Cale said to him before.

He hope to get enlightenment from teaching the children but he didn’t realized that he was starting to like it.

“Can you help him until we arrive?” Cale asked the Wind Elementals.

Leave it to me, Cale. I will help the wolf to defeat the insect.

“Hmm..., did Cale Oppa just do something to help teacher wolf?” Hong Yerim muttered.

At this time, no one know that Hong Yerim is really sensitive to the movements of the wind after Lycaon’s teaching.

***

When they reached the Poisoner’s group base,

They are able to see Lycaon flying and fighting the insect monster like creature.

The children and some survivors are cheering at Lycaon who seems to have an upper hand.

When they thought that Lycaon was winning...

Cale, something strange happened to the meteorite at that place.
The Wind Elementals suddenly reported.

“Hmm?!” Cale seems to be surprised by the sudden report and saw the insect like monster that fight with Lycaon did something strange.

But before he could thought of anything...

Suddenly a bright light appeared and explosion from his direction.

Lycaon body flew away because of the explosion.

Suddenly the notification appeared.

[You have failed to clear the scenario.]

[The ‘Disaster of Questions’ has come to your world.]

“Teacher Wolf!”

The children scream.

Cale raised his hand and created the shield to protect them from the explosion.

_______________________________________