CHAPTER 71 - Lycaon Isparang

“…Then what is it?” Han Sooyoung asked.

“It looks like you were negligent in your plagiarism. Don’t you remember? Do you really not know what will appear here when the scenario starts?” Kim Dokja answered while looking at Han Sooyoung.

Han Sooyoung stared at Kim Dokja before turning on her phone and reading her own novel.

“Ah… This, perhaps…”

“Have you realized? You copied it well.” Kim Dokja said with mocking tone.

“Shut up. But the main scenario hasn’t opened yet. Is it okay to do this? Moreover, what if a plausibility request occurs?” Han Sooyoung questioned.

“It won’t happen.” Kim Dokja answered.

“The intermediate dokkaebi hates you..” Han Sooyoung said while thinking about what she should do.

“Then I will deal with him...” Kim Dokja answered but he suddenly feel an intense killing intents from Cale's followers.

Han Sooyoung face also turned paled from the scary pressures that she feel.

“Did you say that fucking bastard dokkaebi will come here?”

“Kufufufu...we need to prepare for welcoming that dokkaebi bastard.”

“Right, that one that teleport us need to pay for everything.”

“I will make him repents for everything.”

“I know what you mean. I think that killing that bastard would to kind.”

“Ah! I also have to make that dokkaebi pay for teleport me when I haven’t finish write my inspiration down. And why that dokkaebi separated Cale-nim from at least Alberu-nim or Choi Han-nim?” Hyun Ji-Hu said.

“What! How dare that bastard dokkaebi interrupted such wonderful things! And I also want to know why that bastard would separated Cale-nim from Alberu-nim!” Myst angry from hearing Hyun Ji-Hu words.

[Some constellations also wondered about it.]

[Some constellations also want other Godly Idols here.]

[Some constellations want to see the Godly Idols interacting with each other.]

[Some constellations having a nosebleed from imagined your words.]

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ listening to your words carefully.]

[The constellation ‘Demon-like Judge of Fire’ also hope Yoo Jonghyuk is here.]

[Some constellations interest with what would happen.]

[Some constellations went to prepare some popcorn.]

[Some constellations...]
...

The followers that being separated from their Godly Idols are angry, especially with the intermediate dokkaebi who teleport them are smiling brightly. But their eyes are filled with anger.

Kim Dokja, Han Sooyoung and the survivors who look at them are terrified and their faces become pale from fear.

Right now, he would be busy being reprimanded by the Bureau...I think the constellations that became the cult members were complaining to the Bureau. Kim Dokja thought while remembering the constellations reaction before.

“What are going to do with this?” Cale asked Kim Dokja.

His question snapped everyone, especially the angry fans (followers) that quickly change their expressions.

What an amazing change. Kim Dokja, Han Sooyoung and the survivors amazed at the fans reaction.

“We will start injected mana. Based on my calculations, it will hatch in 10 hours. I will take four hours and Han Sooyoung will take six hours.” Kim Dokja decided to ignore them and answer Cale while looking at Han Sooyoung.

“Why do I have to inject mana for six hours?” Han Sooyoung protested.

“Isn’t your magic power level higher?” Kim Dokja asked.

“But why me?” Han Sooyoung said with expression of someone being discriminate.

“I can’t ask Cale Henituse or them to do that, right? What if they are angry?” Kim Dokja whispered to Han Sooyoung.

At this moment, the number of avatars decreased dramatically.

Kim Dokja noticed something. “Tell me honestly. What level is your magic power?”

“Why should I tell you?” Han Sooyoung said angrily.

“It is information needed to clear the scenario.” Kim Dokja said with serious face.

[The provisions of the Temporary Contract will take effect.]

Han Sooyoung’s expression distorted.
“…Level 55.”

Kim Dokja was honestly surprised. He thought it would be over level 40 because she could control dozens of avatars but level 55… this was almost approaching the scenario limit.

Her physique and strength were relatively low so she must’ve been putting all her coins into magic power. Kim Dokja thought.

“I will change it. I will take two hours. You will take eight hours.” Kim Dokja said.

“Hey! That’s unfair! And now I have run out of magic power.” Han Sooyoung protested.

Kim Dokja opened the Dokkaebi Bag and bought a few Intermediate Magic Power Recovery Potions.

“Then drink this.” Kim Dokja handed one Intermediate Magic Power Recovery Potions to Han Sooyoung.

‘What is this?” Han Sooyoung asked while looking at the potion suspiciously.

“Coin item.” Kim Dokja answered shortly.

“…Is your sponsor huge? You are just giving something like this to me?”Han Sooyoung said while looking at Kim Dokja suspiciously.

“I am the one who is big.” Kim Dokja proudly said.

Han Sooyoung glanced at me. “Did you put anything strange in it?”

When Kim Dokja was going to touched the moon stone and started injecting magic power.

10 hours later, the guy inside the meteorite would wake up. Kim Dokja thought.

But...

“Kim Dokja-ssi~, if we wake the being in this meteorite, that dokkaebi will come here, right?” A kind voice asked.

That question make Kim Dokja freeze from fear for some reason.

“We just need to inject our magic power into this meteorite, right?” Another kind tone question that make Kim Dokja have goosebumps heard from behind.

“Can you let us help you to meet with that dokkaebi?”

“It will be quicker if we also help you to inject the magic power, right.”

“Fufufu, requiem~...”

Kim Dokja could only nodded his head.

***
An hour later...

“Hey, get up quickly! That guy has started to move!” Han Sooyoung who watching Cale’s followers enthusiastically inject their magic power with scary expression shouted to reminded Kim Dokja.

Han Sooyoung shouted with a nervous face while walking to the meteorite.

The meteorite had started to crack.

It was a phenomenon similar to when the fire dragon broke out of the meteorite.

It wasn’t an aggressive reaction but if someone said one word wrong… everyone in this place might die here...but maybe Cale Henituse will survive. Kim Dokja looked at Cale with a complicated gaze.

A brilliant light emerged from the moon stone, lifting some of the darkness of the night.

It was an awakening of a powerful presence that gave off a heavy pressure just looking at it.

The broken pieces of moon stone fell to the ground. A being scattering a silver mane was hatching. If he was a cub, we might be able to control him using the ‘imprinting’ phenomenon. But this being wasn’t such a naive creature. Kim Dokja thought.

[You have encountered a creature from a different world for the first time in this scenario.]

[Affinity with the species from a different world has increased.]

[2,000 coins have been rewarded.]

[You have received a bonus skill for smooth communication with the other world species.]

[‘Other World Interpreter Lv. 1’ has been acquired.]

Kim Dokja could hear Han Sooyoung gulp next to me.

The other survivors who are peeking at us have the same reactions.

It was natural to be nervous since the encounter with the other world species was the prelude to the fifth scenario.

But what make Kim Dokja feels anxious is what Cale’s followers are going to do.

I hope they won’t say anything that would anger it. Kim Dokja feels like having a stomachache.

“Ah! It’s just another werewolf.”

“It looks different from the others.”

“Although it have a silver mane, it didn’t shine brightly like Our Holy Priest-nim...I mean Cale-nim and Alberu-nim who disguised themselves as a holy priest.”

“How can you compare this thing with Our Godly Idols!?”

“But I feel like being purified when I think about that holy appearance.”

“Right, I understand what you mean.”
Just ignored them, please. Kim Dokja thought.

It was completely different from the previous scenarios. The slightest mistake in the fifth scenario could cause all of Seoul to disappear.

[The exclusive skill ‘Other World Interpreter Lv. 1’ is activated.]

[The effect of the item Protection Symbol of the Imyuntar has increased understanding of the specific language.]

The item Kim Dokja got from the fire dragon would be helpful from now on.

[Automatic interpretation has started.]

Kim Dokja heard a voice from the shining moon stone.

““#%#$… damn, already?”

The creature curled up inside the moon stone grumbled and raised its body. The silver mane reminded me of a wolf at first glance, but Kim Dokja knew he was different from a wolf. Above all, he knew the species of this person.

「 They are three metres tall. The dominant species of the world ‘Chronos’ that can transform using the moon stone at night. They are fighters with monstrous physical strength who use the power of the wind. 」

One of the five dominant species of Chronos.

“I am the great first wolf.”

「 In Chronos, they call the first wolf ‘Imyuntar’. 」

“I am Lycaon of the Imyuntar.”

There was a creepy breathing sound in the darkness of the night, causing the surroundings to be still.