CHAPTER 81 - Returnee Myung Ilsang

“Answer me. Are you curious about my identity?” Myung Ilsang asked Yoo Sangah.

Returnee Myung Ilsang.

This boy was a returnee from Earth who was summoned to be a warrior in the world of Chronos.

“Hmm…isn’t it normal to blush and lower your eyes in this situation? Noona is looking straight at me?” He continued to speak to Yoo Sangah.

The Disaster of Questions was such a bastard.

Yoo Sangah opened her mouth. “What…”

Yoo Sangah-ssi, don’t answer the question!

Yoo Sangah’s head turned towards Kim Dokja at his words.

However, her chin was caught by Myung Ilsang and forced her to look back.

“Where are you looking? Look at me. Is that your boyfriend?” He continued to asked her more questions.

“Remove your hand.”
Yoo Sangah shook off Myung Ilsang’s hand.

Her dagger moved in a threatening manner through the air.

Myung Ilsang laughed.

[The second question has been resolved.]

[The second seal of the returnee ‘Myung Ilsang’ has been released.]

“Ah, that’s right. I’ve had a baby-face for 100 years.” He said with expression that he remembered something.

Then the boy’s cold eyes turned towards Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja didn’t use Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint but it was clear even without the skill.

“You were having fun in this peaceful world?”

His right arm aimed at Kim Dokja.

At the same time, purple particles condensed around his hand.

[The character ‘Myung Ilsang’ has triggered ‘Small Black Fire Cannon’!]

Black Fire Cannon.

This was the fire of death that destroyed the eastern part of Chronos and burned all the insect kings in the forest.

The whole atmosphere was burning and Kim Dokja was surrounded by flames.

Pain spread across his skin.

Kim Dokja cursed inside his heart.
Damn! It hurt. It really hurt. It hurt...Less than I thought?

Kim Dokja opened his eyes and saw a silver shield that surrounded him and protect him from the flames.

After a while, the flames turned off and Kim Dokja looked at his skin.

Part of his skins was scorched and painful, but it was a bearable pain.

Although he was late to put the shield, Cale still able to prevent Kim Dokja from being injured until he can’t continue to fight.

This was the black fire cannon that drove the insect kings to fear? However, the Small Black Fire Cannon… it didn’t hurt? But still, I was saved because of his shield. How strong this skill was?
Kim Dokja was dumbfounded by the strength of Cale shield.

But he didn’t have time to think about it because Myung Ilsang moves closer and trying to give another attack.

A wind bullet suddenly attacked Myung Ilsang.

It was the twins attacking him with the angry Wind Elementals that wanted to revenge for Lycaon.

Myung Ilsang turned his head and saw a group of people coming to our direction.

As Myung Ilsang was naked...

“What the hell! There’s a pervert here!” One of the fans said.

“Quickly don’t let the children look at that filthy thing.” Another fans quickly moved and try to prevent the children looking at the crazy pervert.

“What a disgusting filthy thing.” Another angry fans said.

“Let me go! I need to hit him to get the revenge for teacher wolf.” Hong Yerim said as the fans hold her to avoid her getting closer to Myung Ilsang.

“Please don’t look at him. Your eyes will rot if you saw him.”

“Right, it will give you bad influences...And I also think that Mr. Wolf, Lycaon-ssi will also didn’t want you to see that filthy thing.”

The fans and survivors trying their best to make the children not look at Myung Ilsang.

As Myung Ilsang looking at their direction.
He seems to want to attack the group that attacking him (physically with their skills and mentally with their words).

But before he able to move.

Kim Dokja looked up and saw Yoo Sangah wielding her dagger directed to Myung Ilsang’s direction.

Unexpectedly, she had the advantage.

But when her dagger almost hit him, Myung Ilsang moved and parry her attack.

Even the Disaster of Questions was perplexed by the overwhelming attacks.

“…What? Why are you so strong? Is Noona also a returnee? Or am I weak?” Myung Ilsang asked with surprise expression.

I didn’t understand. The original Disaster of Questions with two seals released should be stronger than this. Kim Dokja looking at Myung Ilsang.

Kim Dokja activated his skill.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]
+
[Character Information]
Name: Myung Ilsang

Age: 17 years old (127 years old)

Constellation Support: Mass Production Maker

Private Attribute: SSS-grade Warrior (Hero), Disaster of Questions (Legend)

Exclusive Skills: SSS-grade Growth Acceleration Lv. 10 (Currently Lv. 1), SSS-grade Swordsmanship Lv. 10 (Currently Lv. 1), Black Fire Cannon Lv. 9 ((Currently Lv. 1), SSS-grade Footwork Lv. 10 (Currently Lv. 1)…

Stigma: The Answer is Fixed and You just Need to Answer Lv. 7 (Lv. 2).

Overall Stats: Physique Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 55), Strength Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 55), Agility Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 60), Magic Power Lv. 99 (Currently Lv. 55)

Overall Evaluation: The Disaster of Questions that destroyed Chronos. All stats are sealed due to the current scenario penalty. Every time a seal is released, the stats will rise. Once all seals are released, the real power of the disaster will awaken. If you want to survive, don’t answer his questions. But you are still going to die.
+

I was nervous about the constant ‘SSS’ filling the screen but once I read it in detail, I understood why he was weak. Kim Dokja feels a bit relieved after looking at Myung Ilsang’s status.

The dokkaebis were fair.

Right now, he was weaker than the original disaster.

“Han Sooyoung! Yoo Sangah-ssi!” Kim Dokja didn’t know if Bihyung was using his strength but now they had a chance.

“Attack with all your strength! We must kill him now!” Kim Dokja said.

If this was his current state, perhaps we could win without Way of the Wind. Kim Dokja thought.

Kim Dokja poured my remaining coins into his stats.

[Physique Lv. 50 -> Physique Lv. 60]

[Agility Lv. 50 -> Agility Lv. 60]

[Magic Power Lv. 25 -> Magic Power Lv. 60]

[39,500 coins have been consumed.]

[All stats have reached the scenario limit.]

Kim Dokja ran aggressively while activation Unbroken Faith.

Suddenly the wind surrounded him and increase his speed.

Huh! It’s Cale Henituse’s skills. Kim Dokja was surprised by the sudden buffs but he continues to Myung Ilsang direction.

It was the help of the Wind Elementals that angry at Myung Ilsang for killing Lycaon.