CHAPTER 52 - Money, Please!

Author's note: WARNINGS!!! Reading some part of this chapter might cause you getting a nosebleed, diabetes or heart attack, it's may also possible to cause you melt by the cuteness. Please prepare an adequate amount of preparation to prevent any possible side effects and please contact your doctor if you need it.
__________________________________________

When Cale and his group left the Chungmuro Station, he keep collecting the information from the Wind Elementals about the people that Kim Dokja sent and their surroundings.

They are following Kim Dokja and Yoo Sangah who have more knowledge about their destination.

Cale was listening to their conversation and found out that they were searching for relics.

Cale and his group were uninterested in the relics because they have enough items in their spatial pocket. There even some Dragon Rage in it that he decided to use in emergency.

"Do you think that the crystal piece will be hidden in those relics, Dongsaeng?" Alberu asked as he listened to Kim Dokja conversation.

"There's a possibility for that kind of thing to happen. We don't even know what would happen. The first crystal piece is even put inside the dragon." Cale said with a tired tone.

"Do you think the Choi family will be holding some relics if they exist in this world, Cale-nim?" Choi Han asked.

"It's possible as how long your family exist in that world. It might be better if this kind of thing is also happened in that world. But being controlled by the scenario and the dokkaebi will be the worst thing happening. I just think that I won't get my rich slacker life if this happens in our world." Cale was glad that the world they were from is much better than this world.

Just thinking about home is making me miss the children and Beacrox cooking. Cale thought.

- I'm hungry...should we try something like the specialty of this world? 🛡

- Don't you think that this world is much worse than our world? How can they limiting our freedom with the scenario? We really need to XXX the one who made the system and those XX dokkaebi. 💧

- Don't you think it's much easier to earn money in this world!? Just look at how Cale able to earn all of those coins just from staying still and do nothing! But it would be much better if they could convert it into gold, kekekeke... it will be a paradise! So much money, kekekeke. 🔥

As the discussion about this world bad and good things continue, but they saw that Kim Dokja is doing something in the temple.

Hmm, he got a blessing after praying in the temple. What an extremely different from that mother-fucker God of Death. Cale remember about the God of Death offer to being a Saint after he keep cursing at him.

- He is really a pervert that likes to be cursed. 🐲

Cale nodded at Choi Jung Gun words.

• Cale, there's a group of people approaching your location. They're a group of around 50 people from that direction.

Cale turned his face into the direction that the Wind Elementals told him.

"What are you seeing, Dongsaeng?" Alberu asked as Cale who suddenly turned his head to the empty road.

"A group of around 50 people is coming here." Cale told the information that he got from the Wind Elementals.

Hearing what Cale said, Choi Han and Mary is griping their weapon.

Then, a group with historical clothing that will reminded anyone who saw it of a museum gallery.