DIARY ENTRY #38

DIARY ENTRY #38

Diary,

I waited. I waited patiently. Kahit kinakain na ako ng kaba at takot, I waited. I freaking waited. I looked so stupid waiting for him.

Remember the last entry? The birthday gift. I didn't stop there, y'know?

Today's our Christmas party, and I guess you know what I'm about to say, so, yes, I bought another gift for him. A black bracelet with a yellow star in the middle of it.

Ang cute nasa kasi meron din ako nun. You can say that this is another one of those Desperate-looking Zoe episodes of the month.

As I was saying, I wanted to give it to him, Diary. I wanted to be the one to wear the bracelet on his arm, and see his reaction, maybe if I was lucky enough, I would be able to see him smile because of it—because of me.

Unfortunately, I ended up looking miserable, waiting for nothing. Funny, really funny.

But you know what's funnier, hmm, Diary? I did not stop. I did not go home with that bracelet. I still asked Killian to give it to him. Hindi ko na nga lang alam kung anong ginawa ni Kaine sa bracelet na 'yun.

Feeling ko tinapon na niya but hell I care. It's his, he can do whatever he desires with it. Throw it away, I don't care. I should not care, Diary. I should not.