What would happen if.....?

"Are you ready?"

Andy looked at Hannah and Sebastian before smiling and nodding.

It was the big day. The day that Black Veil Brides finally meets with the record company and see if they can really make it in the music industry. They were standing outside the studio and Andy was pacing back and forth. Hannah finally had to take his pack of smokes away from him because he was so nervous he would just try to smoke through the whole pack.

The door opened and a dude with shaggy hair, loose clothes and piercing came out. "Okay guys they're ready for you."

Andy nodded and kissed his baby and his wife. Jake kissed Nikki and Ashley gave Julia a tight hug.

The girls watched them walk in and the door closed behind them.

"So what now?" Nikki asked quietly.

"Coffee?" Julia suggested?

They all nodded and got into Hannah's car. Julia got Seb into the baby sit in the back and got in beside him while Nikki got into the front seat beside Hannah.

Hannah drove to the closest Tim Hortons and they all went inside.

They ordered their coffees and got a box of 50 timbits.

"Just imagine if they got the record deal." Julia said, popping a timbit into her mouth.

"They would finally record albums and go on tour!" Nikki said excitedly. As she realized what she said, her face fell. They all looked at each other.

"They'll be gone, months at a time...... but they'll come back. I'm sure they will." Hannah said, pushing her son's hair out of his face.

"But there are girls everywhere that will be throwing themselves at them if they go on the road." Nikki said, worry etched all over her face.

"Hey now," Hannah said, "Sure there will be girls everywhere, but they love us and Jake has a baby and you, and Andy has Sebastian here and Ashley has Julia here. CC and Jinxx can have all the fun that they want but we know that Andy and Jake and Ashley are smart and they'll come back to us."

They sat there thinking about what could possibly happen on the road.

After a few minutes of silence Nikki finally broke the silence. "Jake might miss the birth of our child."

Hannah and Julia didn't say anything or try to tell her that he will be because they both knew that he might not be there.

"Then that sucks to be him. Julia and I are here and we'll be here every step of the way." Hannah said, reaching over for Nikki's hand. "I'll close the bar down and break speed laws to take you to the hospital."

Nikki smiled at her best friend.

Julia reached and grabbed her other hand. "We're both here for you. You'll come up with a game plan when the time comes."

They sat there just talking about being the girlfriends/wife of a rock band.

A half hour later Hannah's phone chimed saying that Andy texted her that the meeting was over and to come back to get them. The girls sighed as they braced themselves for the bad or the good news.

Hannah pulled up to where the guys were standing and waiting for them. They all got out of the car but they didn't say anything at first.

"Stop being drama queens and tell us what happened." Hannah snapped.

Andy looked at her and cleared his throat. "So we walked into this fancy meeting room and we listened to the demo and they said stuff and we said stuff and then we left."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "And what 'stuff' did they say?"

Andy said "Well they said that we would be going on tour and that they would start booking us shows and that we would get our on bus."

Hannah looked at her husband as his words sunk in. "So, you're saying that you got the deal?"

Andy smiled. "That's exactly what I said."

Hannah rolled her eyes, "well you didn't have to be so dramatic about it." And then with that said she walked towards Andy and wrapped her arms around him.

The girls screamed in excitement and everyone finally just let go of the breath they were holding in.

They all drove home and they got out alcohol, well water for Nikki and orange juice for Sebastian. Hannah stood up and held out her drink and said "here's to the boys that turned our lives upside down. It's about fucking time you got this deal."

Eventually Hannah put Sebastian to bed and one by one everyone went to their own rooms.

Hannah and Andy were lying in bed beside each other and it was quiet.

"Andy?" Hannah whispered.

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"So you'll be going on tour soon. And you'll be going to different places where there will be a lot of girls...."

"Hannah what no. Don't ever think that I'm going to find a new girl while on the road. There's only one girl and that girl is you. You are the love of my life, my wife and the mother to my child. I love you."

"Good. Because if there is another girl if I ever find out that's there's another girl, she'll most likely have to disappear."

Andy just chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Whatever you say dear."