The Beginning of the End

"Ow shit fuck shit! Andy!!"

Andy stood over Hannah laughing, as she was laying in the door way in pain.

The honeymoon was over and they just got home. Unfortunately it was 3 in the morning and the guys didn't leave to outside light on.

"Uhhhhh stop laughing at me!" Hannah cried out. Andy chuckled laid on top of her. "See? now we're both on the ground."

Hannah rolled her eyes and pecked his warm lips. "Oh hardy har har. Now dear husband, let me up. I am tired and I want to sleep." She gave him a sleepy smile.

Andy's eyes opened wide. He jumped up off of her and pulled her up at an unexpected speed. "We cannot go to bed just yet my dear wife! it's too late for that! We must walk the night as we are the children of the night!" He ended his sentence in a fake Dracula voice.

Hannah just stood there with fear still frozen on her face from getting up unexpectedly. "How 'bout no?" she said. And with that she turned on her heel and walked into their house. Which was a mistake in her part.

As soon as the front door closed the lights flickered on and four very tired boys and two very tired girls appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Before they could say anything Hannah shushed them. "I just got home, if you wake my kid up I'm not dealing with it and I know my kid can scream and I won't be happy."

They looked at each other and cheered without noise. It was like Hannah and Andy walked into a weird silent film. Hannah was pretty impressed.

Nikki and Julia dragged Hannah away from the guys. Hannah knew what they were up too. "I'm not saying anything until I sleep in my own bed! Now so long and goodnight!" And with that she left them there as she climbed the stairs.

Hannah climbed into her cold bed from the lack of people sleeping in it and she shivered as she pulled the blanket up.

She ignored Andy's chuckles and him launching himself into the bed. "I think I married a child." Hannah mumbled. Andy laughed.

"Shut up and come here." Hannah pouted. Andy moved under the blanket and pulled Hannah closer to him.

*************************************

The next morning Hannah woke up to a empty bed. 'How the hell is he up and awake at this time?'

She dragged herself out of bed and into the shower. She got herself cleaned up and pulled her wet hair into a messy bun. Her hair has gotten pretty long since her last hair cut thanks to Tish and her roots started to show half way through the honeymoon.

She laughed to herself as she remembered the chaos the last time she dyed her hair with the guys as she descended down the stairs.

She jumped on the last step and she heard her name being called. "HANNAH, COME CONTROL YOUR CHILD!"

She gave a heavy sigh and walked into the kitchen.

When she got to the kitchen doorway she saw that Sebastian had muted his banana everywhere. It was on his high chair, in his hair and face. She laughed when she saw Ashley and Jinxx with banana on themselves.

"Guys, bananas go in the mouth, not everywhere else." she smirked.

Ash rolled his eyes. "Hardy har har."

Hannah got her coffee and went over and picked her kid out of his high chair.

She brought him over to the sink and started taking his shirt and pants off. She expected a diaper to be there, not a hot pink tshirt wrapped and pinned there.

She turned around and raised her eyebrow at the two.

Jinxx was about to say something when she cut them off.

"I don't care. I don't want to hear about it! Jinxx just go get me the diaper bag."

Hannah shook her head as Jinxx climbed the stairs.

She turned to Ash and asked where everyone was. He said that they were in the basement working on their album for when they meet with the music producer.

Hannah walked to the top of the basement stairs and yelled "Andy! I'm giving our kid a bath in the sink if you wanna help! if not I'll just get Ash or Jinxx to!"

She waited for him to think the pros and cons of Jinxx or Ash bathing his kid.

She smiled as she heard footsteps running up the stairs.

Jinxx gave Hannah the bag and Hannah gave Andy their child and Ash and Jake pulled out their phones to record this milestone.

"I give props to whoever diapered him." Andy said, inspecting the homemade diaper.

"Thanks sugar!" called out a voice behind them. There was Nikki and Julia standing in the kitchen each holding trays of coffee and food from Tim Hortons.

"Good! you're just in time!" Hannah passed the bag to CC and said. "Have fun and don't burn him!"

The guys just looked at her in confusion. Hannah, Nikki and Julia walked down to the basement and the guys could hear Nikki and Julia squeal at Hannah.

Andy rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "We can do this guys, piece of cake!" he looked down at Seb and Seb just looked up at him and stuck his fingers in Andy's mouth.

*************************************

In the basement Nikki and Julia say Hannah down and bombarded her with questions.

Hannah held her hands up and said "One at a time!"

Nikki put her hand up. Hannah rolled her eyes "yes Nikki?"

She gave her friend a huge smile and said "just start from the beginning!"

Hannah smiled and started her story.

"Well after the party he took me to the airport and blindfold me and told me to point at something. So I did and he dragged me into a plane without telling me. I didn't find out where we were going until the captain said Italy!"

The two girls squealed. Hannah laughed and went on.

"He then took me to this small flat he got and got settled in."

Hannah laughed as Nikki got that perverted smirk on her face.

"The next day he took me the Juliet Capulet house and we went to vineyards and uhgggg it was so romantic!!"

The girls awed and Hannah blushed. "Should we go see what they're doing upstairs?" Julia asked. "I have a feeling it's not good."

They all laughed as they climbed the stairs and laughed even harder when they saw that they had given up on bathing Sebastian and was throwing cups of water at each other. Sebastian was sitting in the sink laughing and clapping.

Hannah did her best Umbridge "ah hmm." and the boys froze. They turned and saw the girls staring at them.

"I have no words." Hannah sighed.

*************************************

AUTHORS NOTE: I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASS BUT I JUT NEED TO GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND GET JNTO WRITING AGAIN. IVE BEEN BUSY WTH SCHOOL AND WORKING. ILL UPDATE LATER AGAIN TODAY AND. I PROMISE IT WILL BE BETTER.