Story Of Our Lives

“Ashley. Put the cake down.” Hannah, Andy and Ashley were trying some cake samples. Hannah saw Ashley walk slowly behind an unsuspecting Andy with a piece of double chocolate cake on both of his hands. Ash froze from where he stood. Andy winked at Hannah as he spun in his seat and nailed Ash in the face with a piece of lemon and white chocolate cake.

“You two are evil.” Ash mumbled as he wiped cake out of his eye. Hannah got up and walked to Ash. “And don’t you forget it.” She said, rubbing her finger on his face and licking the cake off.

Now that everything was done and dealt with, Andy and Hannah could finally focus on their wedding. Summer finished off with a bang. *wink wink* Now that it was mid October they could focus on a couple things.

Hannah wasn’t feeling all too well but she was determined to finish planning this wedding. They got a far amount done but all they had to do now was go dress shopping and pick a date.

“I’m not marrying you freezing my ass off so the winter is a huge fat nope!” Andy laughed as Hannah took winter off the season’s list. They were on the couch wrapped in a blanket, eating what’s left of the cake samples after deciding on the Lemon white chocolate. Everyone else had left the house to do what whatever they do. That left the house all to Hannah’s and Andy’s enjoyment. They cuddled on the couch and Hannah put on The Outsider’s on.

 “OK what about summer?” Andy suggested. “There is no way in hell I’m marrying you in summer. I want to look hot, not a sweaty mess!” Hannah threw back. Andy laughed and kissed the side of her head. “You will not be a sweaty mess, you’ll look beautiful.” Hannah glared at him and continued. “Fall?” “That’s a whole year away.” Andy pointed out. “True. I don’t think I can wait a whole year.” Hannah sighed. “I guess that leaves spring.” “hehehe leaves…..spring……heehehe” Hannah giggled.

Andy snorted and Hannah gave Andy an extremely weird look. “What?” Andy asked confused. “Did you just snort?” Hannah laughed as Andy pouted. “Don’t make fun of my snorts….” Hannah laughed harder. “Oh honey, it’s too late for that.” Andy rolled his eyes and went back on the subject of wedding dates.

“OK spring it is! What month? April?” Hannah shook her head. “Not with the chances of rain!”

“I thought you liked rain?”

“I do! Remember I want to look hot, not like a washed up whore.”

“May?”

Hannah thought over the pros and cons of May. She looked over at Andy’s hopeful face and said “I like May.” Andy sighed in relief. “Finally!” “Now all we have to do is pick a day and we’re all set!” Hannah exclaimed.

Andy nudged the side of Hannah’s head with his nose and whispered “Let’s not talk wedding anymore. We have lots of time to talk wedding. Let’s not talk at all.” Hannah looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him. “Do I want to know what’s on your mind, my boy?” Andy tilted his head closer to Hannah’s and the movie was long forgotten. Hannah stared up in her favourite eyes and got lost instantly. Hannah left her hand and brushed her thumb under his eye. His eye lids shuttered close but only for a few seconds. He opened them again and he cupped her face. She pressed her cheek into his hand. She smiled and Andy sighed. “How the hell do I deserve you?” Andy asked, slightly breathless. She laughed softly and pressed her forehead to his. “I don’t know but you had me at ‘Oh my god! I’m so sorry!’” They both laughed. “Maybe if you weren’t in my way…” Andy started. Hannah smirked. “Sure you tell yourself that.” Andy rolled his eyes and closed the gap.

A tingly feeling appeared in the pit of Hannah’s stomach. It wasn’t the whole “butterflies in stomach thing” but a painful feeling. Hannah was about to say something until several male voices yelled the following phrases: “My eyes! They burn!” “Ewwww PDA!!” “Alright Andy!” and “Get a room! We don’t need to see that!!”