Howdy Stranger!

"Are they even alive down there?"

Nikki, Hannah and Julia looked over at the basement door as they sat around the kitchen table, drinking coffee and talking. Sebastian was sitting on the table in front of Hannah, holding her hands and playing with her fingers.

The boys were working in the basement, trying to get enough songs ready for their meeting with the producer next week. Ever since Hannah and Andy got back from their honeymoon, the girls hardly ever got to see them because they spend most of the day locked up down there.

"Who knows? I think their converting the basement into their 'man-cave.'" Hannah said shrugging.

Julia laughed, "I honestly wouldn't be surprised."

Sebastian laughed with the girls as they went on to talking about other things like jobs and that.

Julia was in the middle of a sentence when the basement door blew open and there stood all five guys standing at the top of the stairs. They were covered in sweat as they stood there, breathing heavily.

"Well howdy stranger. Remember me?" Hannah smirked at Andy.

The guys went to the fridge and rummaged through cupboards looking for something to eat. Andy smiled and simply waved at her as he got a glass of water.

Julia and Nikki laughed as Hannah sat there with her eyes wide open and her jaw on the floor. She laughed once and said, "At least say hi to the baby!"

Everyone laughed as Andy walked over to where they were sitting and swallowed the water he had in his mouth. Andy kissed the top of Seb's head and said "Hi baby."

"Thank you." Hannah smiled proudly.

"Oh sure, say hi to your kid but not your wife." CC laughed. Andy took another sip for his glass and shrugged.

Hannah crossed her arms and got up from her seat and went over to stand by Ashley by the sink. "Maybe i didn't want him to say hi to me."

Ashley laughed and put his arm around her shoulders, "If he won't then I will. Clearly your husband isn't being a nice person."

Andy choked on the water he was swallowing. "I'm a good person. I've just been busy lately." He coughed out.

Jake winced. "Bad husband, bad!" Everyone laughed as Andy's cheeks got red.

Hannah shrugged off Ash's arm and said smiling, "Let's go ladies plus baby. I know when I'm unwanted!"

Julia grabbed Seb from off the table and joined Hannah and Nikki at the front door.

"Hannah!" Andy called.

"Bye!" Hannah cried out before the door shut behind her. Andy watched from the window as he watched them drive away. He walked back to the kitchen and asked, "Can someone tell me what happened?"

Jinxx went over and patted Andy's shoulders. "Your wife left you man. And she took your kid with you."

Andy shook his head. "what has my life come too?"

The guys went back to work in the basement to put the final touches on the songs they were almost finished with.

*******************************************************************************************************************

"I can't believe you stole your own child." Nikki said laughing and shaking her head.

They ended up at a Tim Hortons and they sat down with their doughnuts and coffee. "Well my kid wanted a doughnut." Hannah said simply.

Julia raised her eyebrow. "Sebastian wanted a doughnut?"

Hannah rolled her eyes, "Alright I wanted one."

Julia and Nikki laughed as Hannah flipped them both off.

"Imagine if the guys get that record deal." Nikki said, staring off into space.

"They better get that record deal, they have been waiting too damn long and working too hard for this to not get this deal." Hannah said strongly, eyes wide.

Julia and Nikki nodded.

Nikki took a drink of her coffee and Hannah saw the decaf sign on the lid.

"Since when did you start drinking decaf this early in the day?" Hannah questioned.

Nikki paused and looked up to see Hannah and Julia staring at her. She only shrugged and took a sip from her cup.

Hannah narrowed her eyes. "You never drink decaf."

Nikki just shrugged again and didn't say anything.

"She's been drinking decaf after you left for Italy." Julia chimed in.

"Has she now?" Hannah asked surprised. Julia nodded.

Nikki's cheeks turned a slight pink.

"Do you have something you would like to tell us?" Hannah asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Maybe"

Julia and Hannah glared at her.

"Well let's just say that Sebastian might have a friend." Nikki said casually, sipping from her cup again.

Julia and Hannah just looked at her.

"I'm sorry what?" Hannah asked, leaning in her seat.

"You're so slow. Think it over for a second." Nikki replied.

"Wait one minute!" Julia yelled. She thought for a moment and looked at Nikki with wide eyes.

"Really? No it can't be!" She exclaimed.

Hannah kept thinking, trying to fit the pieces together.

Her face lit up as the pieces fit together.

Nikki rolled her eyes and nodded.

"I'm pregnant."

Everyone in the store turned to the squealing girls.

"Have you told Jake?"

"How far along?"

You better not of had sex in my bed."

"Boy or girl?"

Nikki laughed as Hannah and Julia shot questions at her.

"You guys need to calm down. No i haven't told Jake. About 3 and a half weeks and i'm not commenting on whose bed it happened on." She winked at that last part. "And if it's a boy or girl, i don't know yet. And I don't want to know."

The girls talked baby for a good hour.

"If you need anything at all, come to me and I'll get you set up with baby clothes, clothes for you, the best pregnant food combinations, anything!" Hannah exclaimed.

Nikki held Sebastian's hands and asked him. "Are you ready to be a big brother?" He only looked at her through his blue eyes and drooled.

"I'm going to take that as a hell yes." Nikki answered for him.

When they got back home Andy grabbed Sebastian out of Hannah's arms and said "I can't believe my wife stole you from me." And started walking away.

"So. How do you plan on telling Jake?"