Taking a trip down Memory Lane.

It's two days til the wedding and the pressure is on. So it's CC's turn. 

"Is it weird that i'm a little afraid of what's going on in CC's mind?" Andy asked Hannah. She laughed when CC smirked and winked at him. 

"So CC, must I go over the rules?" Hannah asked as they got ready for their own party. CC paused while gettin ghis shoes on and thought ofr a moment. "Nooooo." He answered slowly. She rasied an eyebrow and smirked at him. She opened her mouth and was about to say something when CC yelled, "GUYS LET'S GO BEFORE HANNAH GOES ALL FUNSUCKER ON US!!" CC ran out the door as Hannah took a step towards him. 

Andy came down the stairs dressed in a black ripped skinny jeans and a white dress shirt, black tie and a black suit jacket. He also put on his regular amount of balck eyeliner. 

Hannah whislted and cat called as he came towards her. "Oh ha ha." He said rolling his eyes, kissing her on the head.

Julia, Nikki and Hannah watched the guys climb into Hannah's car with CC in the drivers seat. Hannah walked down to the driver side window and crossed her arms and leaned against the door. 

"Christain Coma. I am holding you responsible for this car. If i even see the smallest dent or the smallest scratch, you will not be seeing the light of day. And Andy?" Hannah looked from CC's terrified face to her lover, seating in the passenger seat. "No strippers." She continued casually. 

She stood up and yelled cheerfully, "Have fun boys!" And with that CC slowly drove out of the drive way and out of sight. 

CC drove down the busy streets of the city him and the guys grew up in. The were blasting the New Beartooth album that Hannah just got and the were jamming out to it. 

Pretty soon they came up to a ratty old bar but it wasn't any ratty old bar. It was the first bar they all snuck into. The guy at the front door recognized the guys and let them through. 

They took one of the back round tables in the far corner away from the other 6 people sitting in the bar. Ash ordered a pitcher of beer and got 5 glasses. Once they were all settled they all looked at Andy. 

Andy just smiled awkwardly not really knowing why they were looking at him. Jake pulled something out of his jacket and pulled out a princess crown. It originally had pink and purple gems on it and looked as if they got it from the dollar store. But it looks like someone added "GROOM" In black bold lettering across it. 

"There's no way in hell i'm wearing that." Andy deadpanned.

Ash smiled. "Yes you are. Hannah told us she wanted a picture of you with it one so she can make it into poster so if you guys ever split she would have leverage."

"So you're helping her?" Andy said in a joking matter. 

"Yes. Like we said Andy." He smirked, "We always liked Hannah more." 

Andy gave up and took it crown from Jake. CC, Jinxx and Ash got their phones out and started snapping photos. "Hey! I thought Ash was taking one picture!" Andy whined. "We want leverage too!" Jinxx snickered. Andy flipped them all off and they snapped even more photos. 

"Remember how we all met?" Ash asked, after they all put their phones down. Andy took a sip from his glass and nodded. 

"Ash you and i met in band class on the first day of freshmen year. We hated each other at first but i Mr Teacher-Man paired us up and we hated each other every more." The group laughed. "But once we finished whatever project we were working on, we realized that we could get a long. Soon we were pairing up with each other and our grades were getting better instantly. After that we became friends and now we're brothers."