Finger Painting and Duct Tape

“Andy, my darling?”

Andy looked up from his notebook that he was writing in and saw that Hannah was holding a jar of his war paint. He eyed the paint, debating with himself if he should ask the question or not.

Ashley got his camera on his phone out. He knew that he would kick himself later if he didn’t get this on tape.

“Yes…?” he asked carefully. “Can you take your shirt off please?” Hannah gave him an innocent smile and batted her eye lashes. “Normally I would, without question but uh….” Andy looked around the room and saw Jake, Ashley, Jinxx and CC staring at him. They were all sitting in the living room watching Sebastian play on the floor and just hanging out.

Ash wiggled his eyebrows as Andy rolled his eyes and started taking his shirt off. The boys cheered as CC “made it rain.” He flipped them off and Hannah smacked him. “Ow!” Andy exclaimed rubbing his arm. “You are not going to corrupt my child with your childish fanatics!” Andy’s jaw dropped. “Oh!! Shots fired!!” cried out Ashley. “I am not childish.” Andy scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest and pointed his nose to the side. “mmmmmhmmmm. You keep telling yourself that darling.”

Andy stuck his tongue out at her and laid on the white paper she had placed on the floor to make sure she didn’t get any black on the floor. She picked up a paint brush and moved Andy’s long hair out of his face.

She had heated some paint up for the tops of his eyes. Then she heated up her pencil liner for his water line. She smudged it and smiled as Andy’s eyes looked even bluer.

She grabbed a small paint brush and drew a line that started from the corner of his mouth, along to his left ear. She then added little dashes to make it look like he had a scare there. “No dicks on my face please.” Andy murmured. “Damn! You ruined all my fun!” Hannah exclaimed. Everyone laughed as they watched Hannah paint.

She put the end of the paintbrush between her teeth as she thought of what to do next. She threw the paint brush down and put her finger tips into the paint and scooped up a little bit and run her fingers down his chest. She giggled as Andy shivered. “It’s so cold!” He yelled. “Stop being such a baby!” CC yelled back.

Seb sat on his small bum and watched his daddy get painted on by his mommy. He giggled as Andy shivered. Andy looked up and looked at his son. “What’s so funny Baby?” Everyone laughed as Sebastian just gurgled.

Hannah drew random lines all over Andy’s stomach and chest. An idea popped into her head. She painted her hand and made sure it was covered with black. Then she smacked her hand on the Andy’s left nipple with a loud smack. Andy laughed in pain. The baby burst into another giggle fit. “Ash, can you bring me my flesh and blood please?” Ashley got up, gave Jinxx his camera and grabbed Seb and placed him on his hip. “You know Hannah, your kid as a name.” Hannah shrugged and said, “but you understand what I mean. I’m just trying to be creative here.” She smirked. Ash rolled his eyes and placed Seb down on Hannah’s lap and Ash sat on the floor beside her. She asked him to hold out Seb’s hand and she painted his tiny chubby baby hand. She placed his hand then on the other side of Andy’s chest. “That looks so cool!” Ash freaked out.

Hannah placed Seb in Ashley’s lap and carefully got up. Andy out reached his hands and Hannah pulled him up. He went over to the full length mirror Hannah brought down from the bathroom. “This looks fucking awesome!!” Andy exclaimed excited.

The guys went over to see Hannah’s artwork and admired it while Hannah wiped the extra paint off her fingers with a paper towel.  “Hannah! Do me next!” CC yelled. Hannah looked at him and gave him a confused look. His face showed that he was being dead serious. Jinxx, Jake and Ash looked at her with the same look. She looked at Andy and he shrugged at her. “Sure, I mean if you want me to….” Hannah didn’t even get to finish her sentence because they started fighting over how was next.