You're getting old my boy

'Ok. Hannah. You have 2 days to plan this party.'

A 3 month preganat Hannah was wrapping up the last of the christmas presents that she got last minute. As she placed the last piece of tape she thought of the birthday presents upstairs hiden in Jinxx's room for Andy.

With his birthday on the 26 she could understand that he wants it seperate from Christmas.

She turned to her lunch beside her and grabbed her McDonalds fries and dipped one into her Oreo McFlurry. Pregnacy perks.

"Hannah! Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want!"

She turned in her seat and saw CC and Jake staring at her. She glared at them and asked "Are you stopping a hormonal pregnant women from eating?"

The guys stood there wide eyed like a deer in headlights. She smirked and popped another fry in her mouth.

As she chewed the guys plopped down on either side of her on the coach. "Ash and Jinxx took Andy to the movies right?" She asked CC. He nodded and they started talking about ideas for Andy.

"Ok. last year we did a small party with just a few friends and family. With everything happening in the next few months I think Andy should have what he wants." Jake started. Hannah and CC nodded in agreement and Hannah frowned as while.

"What's on your mind Hannah?"

Hannah knew part of what she was going to say was partly fueled by hormones but she had to say it, "I never thought to ask him what he wanted! He never said anything and I didn't know how to ask. now it's too late to ask him without letting him think that I'm remembering his birthday last minute!"

CC laughed but dodged Jake's hand and glare. "Hannah! that's why we are here to help!"

And with that the three pit their heads together and planned Andy's surprise.

They had just finished planning a few hours later when Andy, Ashley and Jinxx walked through the door. "I don't care about animals and how stupid animals look!" Andy exclaimed.

They stayed in the front hallway and talked about stupid looking animals.

"Andy!" Hannah called out, interrupting their conversation. He popped his head in and smiled at her. "Yeeeeesssssss my lovely?" 

The question was on the tip of her tongue. She opened her mouth to say it but nothing came out. She froze as she panicked. "i -uh-um- i just wanted - uh-......" Andy came fully in the door way and gave her a confused look. She gave up and asked "Can you go out and get me my McDonalds fries and a Oreo Mcflurry please?" 

He smiled and said he would and left. 

Hannah sighed as CC and Jake laughed. "Hey! I tried so therefore i should not be criticized!" She got up off the couch and went downstairs to the basement. She grabbed her acoustic guitar and strummed random notes.

There was sheet paper sprawled all over the floor from Andy’s song writing sessions. She got up awkwardly and sat on the floor. Awkwardly.

She picked up a sheet full of notes and words. She saw that it was the start of a song. She looked around for the next sheet. She found it but saw that it was only half finished.

Alone at last we can sin and fight/And I’ve lost all faith in this blurring light/ Stay right here we can change our plight/ Storming through this despite what’s right/ One final fight for this tonight/  Whoa-oh-oh.”

“With knives and pens….we made our ……plight…./ Lay your heart down/…… the end’s in….. sight.”

She worked on the song and finished before Andy got home. She had hid the music sheets in her underwear drawer and was coming out of hers and Andy’s room when Jake stopped her. “Hey Hannah! What cha doin’?” “Nothing.” She grimaced as she realized she answered faster than she should have. He raised an eye brow at her and stared at her unconvinced.