Wedding bells are in the air. Part One.

It was the day before the big day and tensions were running high. Ashley and Andy were out at the record store looking random bands to listen to. All day Andy had felt dread and worry in the pit of his stomach. 

"Ashley have you finished the guitar parts?" Andy asked frantic.

"Yes." Ash replied. "I finished last week. You're going to be fine. Hannah's going to love the song. CC and Jake made the video that will play at the after party. Everything is booked and ready to go for tomorrow, all you have to do is show up, dressed and say the two magic words." 

Andy still had panic in his eyes. "What if Hannah stops loving me?" Andy asked in a small voice. Ashley's face fell as he realized what his best friend just asked him. "What if she take Sebastian away from me? What if she leaves me and i'll never see either of them again?" 

"Andy. Get your shit together. She will never leave you. She loved you the moment she met you. She isn't that cold. If you two don't work out, which you two will, she'll let you see your son. You guys will have your happily ever after, have more hot babies and die together in each others arms." 

Andy just shrugged and said, "I just want this wedding to be over and done with. If it was up to me, we would have been married months ago at the court house." 

Ashley laughed. "But then Hannah wouldn't have her special day." Andy nodded. "Then she would have skinned me alive." They both agreed and went back to looking at albums. 

Later that day they came home, arms full of new music, to see Hannah, Julia and Nikki doing facials. They were putting oatmeal face stuff on someone's face.

The black hair was pinned back and eyes were closed. It was hard to see who it was. The eyes opened and came across Andy and Ashley. The man jumped in the seat and shifted uncomfortably. "Uhh hey. Didn't realize that you would be home so earlier." Said Jinxx. 

Andy and Ashley just stood there speechless. 

Later that night, Hannah and Andy were laying in bed awake, listening to each other breathing. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" Andy whispered. At first Hannah didn't answer because honestly, she didn't know the answer. "Yeah. I'm ready." She whispered back. "Are you?" 

Andy turned so that he was leaning over her, looking down. "I'm waiting to see you go down the aisle in the beautiful white dress in front of all of our family and friends, declare our love for each other and say 'I do' and then gross our son out by kissing you."

Hannah laughed as she remembered her and Andy pecked each other on the mouth like any other day while Seb was sitting in his high chair like normally and he made this angry sound and glared at Andy. It was the cutest thing they had ever seen. 

Andy kissed her forehead and wished her goodnight. As they both fell asleep they held on to each other close, as if everything was a dream and they were going to wake up and find that none of what they had was real. 

************************************************************************************************************

When Hannah woke up the next morning, she reached out to feel for Andy but she couldn't touch him. She rolled over and opened her eyes. On his pillow was a black rose. The same kind that they decorated the wedding field. 

She sat up and picked up the rose gently. She breathed in the scent and saw that there was also a note that was under the flower. 

'Hannah my love, meet me at the alter at noon today. I have something very important i want to say.'

Hannah laughed. "You cheeky chap." She whispered out loud to no one. 

She let out a sigh as she heard squeals coming up the stairs. Julia and Nikki burst into the room and basically jumped on her. She laughed with her friends which turned into a pillow fight.