They told me to go to rehab but i'm like No, No, No!!

“You son of a fucker!! I’m going to cut your dick off!!”

Andy walked into the living room where Hannah and Julia were watching “The Last Song.” Both girls were crying their eyes out and calling profanities out. Ashley walked in as a fresh wave of screaming started. They both rolled their eyes. “OK, who let Hannah and Julia watch a Nicholas Sparks film?” Ash called out.

                From underneath their blankets, something moved. CC’s head broke through and let out a sob. Ash and Andy shook their heads and kissed their girls on the top of their heads.

                It had been several weeks since the whole psycho-mom thing and Hannah was slowly getting back to her old self.

                Ash and Andy waited in the kitchen, sipping on coffee, waiting for their movie to be over. After and few minutes they watched Hannah bunny hop with her giant blanket wrapped tightly around her into the room with Julia hopping in behind her. Andy raised his eyebrow and smirked at her. Hannah was about to say something but Gravity decided to trip her. Hannah landed face first on the floor. Ash and Julia doubled over in laughter. Andy ran over to her, thinking she was hurt but as he knelt beside her, he realized that she was laughing uncontrollably. Andy started laughing as Hannah pulled him down with her. “Hannah what the hell happened?” Andy asked. Hannah calmed down and answered “Well I was going on my merry way when gravity said ‘Oh Hey! I’m going to trip her!’ and now I’m on the floor.”

                Jake, Jinxx and CC walked in and saw Hannah and Andy on the floor. “The kitchen?! Really?! You have a perfectly good bed upstairs for you two to do it! Not on the kitchen floor! Come on. That’s so unsanitary.” Jinxx yelled, completely grossed out. Hannah and Andy flipped him off and laughed.

                They guys knew Hannah went through hell and that she didn’t want to talk about what had happened with her mother. So their mission was to keep Hannah distracted and make sure that night stayed in the past.

“Andy!” Hannah yelled from the ground. “Yes, my dear?” Andy winced as she yelled right in his ear. “Let’s go do something!” Hannah and Andy got off the ground and the group all decided to go out to the mall. Julia and Hannah went upstairs to get dressed as the rest teased CC about crying at Miley Cyrus and Liam Hempsworth. “Shut up, it’s a good movie.” CC mumbled.

Julia came downstairs in a pink flowy dress with black ballet flats. Julia was the more “girly-girl” type. Where as Hannah came down in a Cannibal Corpse ripped shirt, black skinny jeans and her converse.

They were just walking to the door when someone knocked. They all looked at each other but they were all confused. Someone knocked again but this time was more urgent and panicked. Hannah opened the door and her jaw dropped. Somehow Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce were on their doorstep. “How the hell did you find me?” Hannah gasped. Danny and Ben gave her a grave look and Danny held out a phone. Danny didn’t have to say anything and Hannah knew instantly who it belonged to. “Where is she?” She asked in a small voice. “We have her in the bus.” Ben answered. She nodded and turned to Jinxx. “Call Brendon and tell him to get here as fast as he can.” Jinxx nodded and went back into the house as Danny and Ben lead them to Asking Alexandria’s tour bus.

 Ben led Hannah and Jake to the back of the bus where the master bed was.  The door was closed and they could hear angry sobbing. “We had to lock the door. She attacked Danny and almost bit his thumb off.  We found your address in her phone. She needs help.” Hannah nodded and breathed in deeply. “We’ll wait until her brother gets here. He was the one person who can calm her down once she went off the deep end.” Ben nodded and left them.