You owe me 20$ Jinxx!

Hey my little lamb chops!! Ok so I have this plan, you see. I don't want to do people's POV because that's WAAAAYYYY over fucking used. That's not how I roll. But I want to flip back from Hannah and Nikki. Like I said I have a fucking plan and it's fucking awesome.

            Someone was breathing in Hannah's face. Whoever it was must as licked the ass of a skunk. Hannah opened one eye and saw Ashley smiled at her. She would have been fine with him right there. But with Ash's face only mere millimetres away from her face, yeah, there's going to be a problem.  Plus waking up at this hour of the day on a Saturday? Yeah, someone is going to die. Hannah heard Andy grunt beside her. Annoyed Hannah could only do what she was known to do. Without any warning Hannah shot her fist out and punched Ash in a place that should never be punched. Hannah closed her eyes as he fell and moaned in pain. She felt Andy roll over and lean over her to watch Ashley in pain. Andy laughed and kissed Hannah on the side of the head. She wrinkled her nose and muttered "I'm asleep. Fuck off." Andy laughed and got out of bed.

                The night before when they got home, Andy and Hannah agreed to not be official until they knew each other longer. Nobody gets together with someone after only knowing them only after a few weeks. But that didn't stop them from acting like they were made for each other.

                Andy stepped over Ashley and went down stairs to leave Hannah to sleep. He found Jinxx, Jake and CC in the living room watching Teletoon Retro. The three laughed at Rocky and Bullwinkle as Andy went to get some orange juice out of the fridge. He poured some in a glass and looked at the carton. He shrugged and took a gulp straight from the carton. "What was the point of pouring some in a glass if you're just going to chug it back from the carton?" asked a feminine voice.

He turned and looked and saw that it was Nikki. He smiled at her and went over to hug her. Nikki and Andy were pretty close in height but he was still taller. "How are you?" He asked. Nikki pulled away. "Better." Andy gave her one of his famous smiles. She did in fact look better. Her hair was brushed and pulled back away from her face. Thick lines of black circled her eyes and sparkly brown lip-gloss on her lips. She was wearing a Sleeping With Sirens ripped shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. Ankle converse with rainbow laces were on her feet. The bruises from last week were almost gone. "Hannah's upstairs, still sleeping." Nikki rolled her eyes and said "Of course she is. But not for long she won't." She winked up at him and went upstairs. "Watch for Ashley!" He called up after her.

Hannah was in between asleep and awake when a cold hand grabbed her ankle. "Andy! Stop fucking around!" She muttered angrily. "If only I was Andy." said a voice devilishly. Her eyes popped open as the grip of the person holding her ankle strengthened and pulled her from her bed. She screamed bloody murder and landed on the floor with a heavy thud. She looked up to see her best friend standing over her. "Was that really called for?" She asked.

 Nikki nodded and laughed "maybe if you got your lazy bed out of bed then I don't have to do it for you." Hannah just huffed. She shivered from the cold breeze that blew by. "Shit! I got to pee!" Nikki laughed as Hannah jumped up and went to the bathroom.

Nikki went downstairs and walked by Andy whose jaw was resting on the floor. "You're welcome." Nikki winked at him.

A couple minutes later Hannah came down the stairs. She winked at Nikki and nodded. Nikki got the message and nodded too. Hannah put on her best pissed off face and said "Sup Bitch!" Right as Hannah said these words Ash, CC, Jake, and Jinxx came in the kitchen and stood by Andy. The guys gasped. "Nothing much, whore" Hannah and Nikki stood only a few feet from each other and looked really angry. 'Just what did Nikki do to Hannah to get her up?' Andy thought to himself.

Hannah screamed "I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"

"Fuck you!"

"Well fuck you too!"

There was so much tension you cut it with a knife. Nikki walked backwards and now stood a couple metres away from Hannah. Nikki opened her arms and Hannah ran. She jumped into her arms and wrapped her short legs around her tall waist. Nikki dropped Hannah and yelled "I LOVE YOU!" on the top of her lungs. Hannah turned and opened the fridge. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" Hannah looked at Andy who was standing beside her, watching her from a very shocked and very confusing stand point. Nikki and laughed. "God we get better and better!" The girls high-fived and went to the living room. The guys just stood there looking at each other. "Well, that's quite the way to start the day." Stated Jinxx. They all nodded in agreement and went to the living room where Hannah and Nikki were giggling. They sat down around the girls as if they were crazy. 

"You really need to stop doing that." Said Ashley. "Awww you guys are no fun!" whined Hannah. They all laughed.

They said home and played video games. Hannah and Jinxx were in a heated battle in COD. Hannah kept yelling at the tv and they both used some very colourful words. Hannah won and danced a little victory dance. Nikki high fived her and Jinxx looked as if he lost his heart. "I'm going to find out how you cheated" Hannah laughed and wished him luck. Hannah put the controller down and yelled "I want coffee! Who's coming?" Nikki jumped up and yelled "Shotgun!" Andy stood up and winked at Hannah. Andy pulled Jake up on his feet he looked pretty surprised. "Oh I'm coming too?"Jake asked. "Well I'm not coming" exclaimed Ashley. "We met these chicks at the club last night while you little lovebirds had your little pow-wow." He winked.

Andy, Nikki, Jake and Hannah got in her Impala and they went to the nearest Starbucks. They got a booth near the window. Andy and Nikki went to order coffee. "Can you take Hannah her coffee?" Andy asked Nikki. She nodded and Andy waited for Hannah to grab her coffee and came back to add more milk and sugar. They watched Nikki and Jake talk and they were sitting pretty close. Hannah got an idea. "Andy, sneak out the back and they will bond and then they will finally fall in love and get my 30$ from Jinxx." Andy flashed her his devilish charm and grabbed her hand. They went all around the coffee shop and ran out the door. Hannah laughed and they jumped in her car.

Nikki sat down and said that Andy wanted to see her. Nikki watched her friend get up and left her to talk to Jake. Jake smiled at her and asked how her life with her brother was. "It's not perfect but we're getting there." Jake nodded. The bell of the front door rang and they turned to see Andy and Hannah jump to the car and drive away. Nikki and Jake's jaws dropped in confusion as their friends left. "Well that happened" Nikki said. But they were unfazed by it. Jake continued to ask Nikki questions and after a couple Nikki asked "what is it with guys with 20 questions? Let's go to something!" She stood up and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the shop.

 They wondered around down town and they played in the street. Nikki almost got hit by a couple cars and Jake mooned a guy. They were having a good time together and as time went on, they bonded and they saw each other in a new light.

Hannah and Andy drove around and laughed about their great escape. "Well somehow they're going to get home one way or another." Hannah laughed.

They didn't get home until it was pretty late. Andy and Hannah walked through the door and saw Jinxx, Ashley and CC cuddled together on the floor with beer cans and snack wrappers everywhere. Andy took a couple pictures and promised to put them on Facebook. "Hannah?" Andy asked as they were getting ready for bed. She looked at him and for a second he forgot what he going to say. He got lost in her eyes and smiled. "Can you sing for me?" He asked regaining his balance. She laughed and said "maybe." She got into bed and laid there staring at the ceiling. Andy flung himself onto the bed and made Hannah side of the bed bounce. She giggled as they tankled together.

The weekend went by fast and soon a couple months went by. Christmas came and went and they had a huge party at New Years. May rolled around and Nikki and Hannah were planning something for Hannah. "Her birthday is coming Andy. And we are all waiting for you to ask her the question. Andy sighed in frustration. "I know I just need the perfect moment." Nikki nodded and gave him a grin. "I have a plan."

Ok so this chapter is absolute shit. I had writers block by the end of paragraph 8ish. Then it went to hell. So if you guys have any ideas whatsoever I would love to hear them. And Ginbrat if you can hear me. I would love to hear some ideas from you bro. Again I'm really sorry for this piece of shit I call a chapter. Peace out bitches.