I don't do Clowns......

Andy was just falling asleep after his day with Hannah when an ear spitting scream brought him back. He sat up confused until he heard the scream again. "Hannah!" He yelled, hoping out of bed and running to her new room. When he kicked down the door he saw her screaming, clutching her pillow. He rushed to her side and held on to her and whispered soothing words in her ear. She leaned into his chest and cried. He ran his fingers through her hair and sat with her until her breathing became normal.

                Hannah looked up at Andy and he wiped away the last of her tears. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" "My mother.... She killed my dad..... and then attacked me." A fresh wave of tears started flowing down her face and Andy pulled her close to him.

 "Andy?" she said in a small voice.

 "Yes sweetheart?"

"Can you stay with me?"

Andy looked down and saw the plea behind her eyes. He felt his heart break into a million pieces. He nodded and they both lay down and got under the covers. Hannah placed her head on his chest and Andy held her tight. "I'm not going anywhere." He whispered.  And they both fell asleep never letting each other go.

The next morning they both slept in and were thankful it was a Saturday. Andy opened his eyes and looked down at Hannah sleeping on his chest. He swore there was a small smile on her face as held his shirt in her hand. He laid there listening to both of them breathe, taking in the silence. After a while he felt her stir and sat up. She looked at him with happier eyes than what they were last night. He reached up and brushed a lock of hair that fell in her face. She smile and leaned into his hand. "Morning." She said sleepiness still present. "And good morning to you." Andy responded.

They both sat in silence as the heard yelling from down stairs. They both got up and went to find out what they were arguing over now. They came across quite the unusual scene. Ashley had Jinxx in a headlock trying to reach a phone out of Jinxx's hand. They both looked at Jake who was sitting at the table drinking coffee watching them as if it happened every morning and this was nothing new to him. "Ashley found out that Jinxx has him on video with him strutting around in that bra." He explained. Andy and Hannah nodded their head as if everything was crystal clear. Jake leaned closer so only they could hear. "But what Ashley doesn't know is that I video-taped him too. Now I have something to blackmail him with." He smiled as he took a sip of his coffee.

Andy and Hannah laughed as they stood by watching Ashley and Jinxx fight over the phone. Soon they crashed into the couch and it was time that Hannah stepped into her motherly role once again.  "Have fun!" called Andy as he waited by Jake. She stuck her tongue out at him and turned back to Ashley and Jinxx. She put her game face on and crossed her arms and tapped her foot. She cleared her throat and both stopped where they were. They both looked at each other then at Hannah. She gave them a stern look and held out her hand. Ashley let go of Jinxx and Jinxx put the phone in her hand. She smiled at both of them and turned on her heel and sat beside Andy. Both Andy and Jake were laughing and she raised her eyebrow at the two to which then they cover their laughter with fake coughing but they couldn't hold their sniggering as Ashley and Jinxx stood there side by side looking at the floor. "Now Ashley. What do you say to Jinxx?" She asked in a stern motherly voice.

 "Sorry...."

"Like you mean it!"

"I'm sorry Jinxx for hitting you, punching you, jumping on you and pulling your hair."

"Now Jinxx, what do you say to Ashley?"

"I'm sorry Ashley for video-taping you while you wore the bra. It made you look very pretty."