You crazy bitch!!

Here it is!! One of the few moments we all have been waiting for!!!

"Andy I don't think I can do this!" Hannah was already panicking and they didn't even leave the house yet. "Hannah, it will be fine. You got to calm down."

Today was the day that Hannah was going to see her mother for the first time since the night Hannah left her. All day she was pacing and talked to herself. Her ADHD was at its worst that it had ever been.

Hannah looked up in his eyes and she found the comfort and she took deep breathes. "Ready?" he asked her making sure she wasn't going to back out. She shook her head and answered, "No. push me out the door and drag me to the car." And that's what he did. Hannah put up no resistance as Andy lead her to the passenger side of her car and got in himself.

They drove in silence. As Hannah stared out the window she jiggled her leg and started to hum. Andy reached over and intertwined his fingers with hers. With his thumb he drew circles on the back of her hand. She looked over at him and he winked. She smiled and took deep breathes.

After the world's longest car ride they finally pulled up to a big mansion type house. Andy stopped the car in shock. Both of their jaws hung down as they looked at the big windows and the balcony. It looked like Mr. Gatsby lived here. "So you sure you got the right address?" Andy asked really confused. Hannah checked and double checked and gave a small "uh-huh. Somehow this is the place." 

They got out of the car and walked carefully up the little walkway to the door. Hannah's heart was beating out of her chest. Andy looked down at her and gave her a look that said "Are you sure you want to do this?"  Hannah gulped and braced herself. She knocked.

Instantly the huge Victorian doors swung open and there in the door way were two older men. One was in a clean, crisp suit. He gave a grandfatherly look. While the other one looked like he was barely holding on to life. A pale sulken man sat in a wheel chair with tubes coming out of every direction. An IV drip was attached to his wheel chair and a oxygen tank trailed behind him.

"Miss Hannah, I presume?" The healthier one asked. Hannah gave a little squeak and nodded so they were ushered in.

He took their coats and Andy and Hannah followed the wheelchair man. They followed him into a giant dining room. Hannah was confused beyond everything. Her shyness over took her and she hid behind Andy. He wrapped his arm around her. He was tense and was on high alert. 

The room was tall and the table shone from underneath the silverware. The glasses sparkled under the impressive chandelier that hung over everything.

The Grandfatherly man directed them to their seats and pushed wheelchair guy into a spot that didn't have a chair. Not only were Hannah and Andy confused but they were also terrified. They sat down and waited for what seemed like an eternity until the grand doors they came through opened again. Hannah's jaw dropped at the sight of who came in. Her mother stood there in a floor length gold dress. She had a giant red ruby around her neck and diamond dangly earrings. She looked brand new, even though almost a year ago she was broken and alcohol filled.

"Hannah, darling!" She exclaimed as if she had talked to Hannah in weeks. She out stretched her hands and walked over to her daughter and pulled her out of her seat and into a hug. Hannah had no idea how to react as her mother kissed both of her cheeks and let her go. Hannah sat down in a daze as Andy watched the older woman walk to her seat at the head of the table.

"Hannah this is my husband Arnold." Hannah snapped out of her daze at the word 'husband'.  Her face paled as she looked at the happiness in her mother's face and the dying man sitting across from her.