It's hard being Andy Biersack

So the household was even more chaotic as the days passed by.

Hannah and Andy were doing some final wedding preparations, Andy and the guys were focusing on the band so they would be their best when they go see the producer that they what to sign with. Plus there was tension between Nikki and Jake and Hannah sometimes. It was an on and off thing. And on top of the there was Jake plotting a way to kill Oliver.

Andy and Hannah were sitting at the kitchen table while Nikki and Oliver were playing with Seb. The rest of the guys went out and told them they were “shopping.” But they all knew that they had something up their sleeves.

“So we need to finalize our guest list. Your parents are coming right?” Hannah asked Andy, looking up from the list. “Yes and we are having dinner with them on Friday. Mom said to bring Sebastian as well.” Hannah let out a sigh. This would be the first time she met his parents since she even met Andy in the first place.

Andy rubbed Hannah’s back and said “Don’t worry! They’ll like you!” Hannah just glared at him. “These are your parents. My soon to be in-laws. I don’t want them thinking that I’m mooching off of you. Even though technically you’re mooching off me because I buy the food and I have a steady job.”

Andy laughed. “Oh yeah? Just you wait until Black Veil Brides gets signed; I’ll spoil you and Sebastian rotten.” Hannah gave a soft laugh, and then looked back down back to her list.

“So I think I have everyone but do you have any ideas?” Hannah asked. Andy thought for a moment and laughed. “About Asking Alexandria?” Hannah just looked at him. She thought it over and shrugged. “I’ll send them an invite and if they come, then that’s awesome! If not then no harm’s done, right?” Andy nodded while Hannah wrote the band’s name down.

“Hannah!” Nikki screamed from the floor. “What?” Hannah yelled equally loud. “People are allowed plus ones right?” Hannah turned in her seat and looked at Nikki. Then at Olly. “Yeah Olly can come!”

Hannah turned back and faced Andy. She raised her eyebrow at him and smirked. “So we pretty much have everything except this one thing.” Andy nodded and waited for her to continue. “If Ash is walking me down, who’s going to be best man?”

Andy face paled. “Shit…” He muttered. Hannah laughed. “Well looks like hearts are going be broken today.” Andy just glared. “You’re not helping.”

Hannah just stood up and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry, you’ll make the right choice.” She grabbed her mug of tea and went up stairs for a shower.

Andy sat at the table, drumming his fingers on the table top. Best man. Whoever started the whole ‘best man’ wished hell upon this earth.

‘OK so there’s Jinxx.’ Andy thought to himself. ‘He’s one of my best friends. He’s always there for me. No matter how many times he showers, he will always smell like a garbage can.’ He smiled to himself, remembering all the times the guys told him to shower. ‘He also helped me through the whole Scout thing.’

‘There’s also Jake. He’s been through hell and back in the past year and he has supported me since the beginning of everything.  He and Hannah supported each other during Nikki’s melt-down. I mean she told me she saw him as her little brother. But I don’t want to put more stress on him.’ Andy sighed.

‘CC. Christian Coma. He’s always disliked his full name. He and I have been through a lot. He was the one who found me in the bathroom in freshman year. He was the one who talked me into giving him the blade before I did anything stupid. We’ve been close ever since. Ash and I are close but CC and I are close on a different level.’