Final Goodbyes

The time has come. It was time to say goodbye to Black Veil Brides as they headed to LA to start meeting with producers and labels.

Hannah woke up at 3:30 am with a heavy heart and a feeling like something wasn't right.

She reached out for Andy but the spot beside her was cold and empty. She lifted her head up and sat up, rubbing her eyes and hoping they would get used to the light quickly. When her eyes finally focused there she saw Andy, just sitting there, watching her with a sad smile on his face.

"Andy? What's wrong?" Hannah asked.

Andy just shrugged. "I'm just trying to take this all in. It won't be for a long ass time until I get to wake up with you beside me again." Andy sighed.

Hannah gave him a small smile and got up out of their bed and walked over to him. Andy smiled while watching her walk towards him. She sat down on his lap and held his face gently between her hands.

"Andy, I'll be right here when you get home. I'll be thinking of you every second you're not here. You'll be home again." With that Hannah gently kissed her husband on the lips and pressed her forehead against his. They sat there for a few more moments, only moving when the baby monitor crackled to life.

Andy chuckled.

Hannah smiled. "I'll get him ready, you finish packing. I'll meet you down stairs."

With one last kiss Hannah stood up, grabbed a pair of pants, and struggled to put them on, on her way to find out what's wrong with Sebastian.

Andy grabbed the last of his stuff and shoved it into whatever free space he had left and zipped his bag closed.

He dragged his bags downstairs and sat them by the front door.

He walked into the kitchen to find everyone already in the kitchen eating breakfast. Andy walked over to Hannah where she was standing by the sink with Seb on her hip. He kissed his son on the top of his head and got himself a cup of coffee.

Everyone stood around, not saying much. There was so much sadness and excitement in the air.

Soon CC sighed and put his cup down. "We better get going."

Hannah looked over at Nikki and Julia. She could see Nikki tearing up a little. "Stupid hormones." Nikki laughed as she whipped them away.

Hannah and Nikki agreed to drive them to the airport while Julia stayed behind with Seb. Ashley and Julia were off saying their goodbye's while Andy said his goodbye's to his son. Hannah stayed back a little bit to give them there moment. Seb looked so happy playing with his dad, moments before leaving for the next 6 months.

Andy looked over and saw Hannah watched them a few feet away and waved her over. She walked over and Andy wrapped his arm around her waist. Andy pulled his phone out and said, "Something to remember you guys."

He snapped a photo of them all smiling at the camera. They walked over to the car and Andy handed Seb over to Julia. Andy wiped a tear away from Julia's eyes and walked over to the car.

On the way to the airport, the car was quiet. Hannah could see Nikki and Jake holding hands in the back seat, not saying anything. Holding on to the spare moments they had left being together before he left.

The feeling that something wasn't right was making Hannah's stomach churn, but she ignored it and didn't say anything.

All too soon they arrived at the airport. The guys got their bags and they all walked inside.

Hannah and Nikki stayed with them as long as they could, but once they made it too security, they had to say their final goodbyes.

Hannah looked up at her love and smiled. Even Andy saw that it didn't reach her eyes.

He brought his hand and cupped her cheek while grazing it with his thumb. "Don't be sad love. It won't be forever. This isn't goodbye, it's see you later."

Hannah smiled wider and wrapped her arms around Andy's middle. They stood there for a while until Ash had said that it was time to go.

Andy lent down and kissed her gently. "Don't worry, I'll be back. I promise. I love you. Forever and always." Andy said.

She could only nod for if she opened her mouth to say something the only thing that would come out would be tears.

Nikki and Hannah stood there as they went through security and with one final wave they were gone.

The two stood there for a while not saying much but it was nice. The was a comfortable silence.

Hannah looked over and reached out for Nikki's and. "They'll be back and soon enough we'll get annoyed with them again. But they'll be back."

They both walked back to the Impala.

It was still dark out and the roads seemed pretty empty.

They stopped at red light and they could feel the car rumble under them. Soon the light turned green and Hannah slowly pulled out into the intersection.

"Hannah, I want you to be god mother." Nikki said looking at Hannah and smiled.

Hannah looked over at Nikki in surprised.

She didn't see the bright lights.

Nikki opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out.

The sound of metal on metal broke the silence in the streets.

Everything was moving way too fast. Spinning and spinning.

The last thing Hannah saw was bright lights then it was gone.......all too soon.

Iwanna thank every one who stuck by this story. The ones who voted and commented.You guys rocked. I wanna dedicate this story to one of my bestest friends inthe whole world. If you want a sequel please feel free to message me orcomment. Thank you guys! So Long and Goodnight