Minivans

Ok so either I write this or I do my science homework. Fuck you Mr. Scienceman.

“Hannah. Are you alive?”

After a night of running back and forth to the bathroom thinking she’s going to be sick, but nothing coming back up, Hannah felt pretty dead.

She was laying stomach down on their comfy bed finally after catching only a few hours of sleep and Andy was kneeling beside her on the floor. He reached out and pushed a chunk of hair that fell across her face. Her eyes were still closed but she was awake.

She sighed, “No Andy, I’m dead. I’m here haunting you and make sure you don’t fuck up my funeral plans.” She held a poker face as Andy gave a low chuckle. “You planed your funeral?” He asked with a hint of humor.

Hannah opened her eyes and smirked at him. She propped her head on her hand and said “Pffft! Of course I do! Who doesn’t?!” He laughed and kissed her forehead.

Hannah gently pushed him away and laughed as he fell on his ass. She stood up but everything rushed to her head. Andy stood up as fast as he could as Hannah stumbled and gripped the matteress to keep balance. “Hannah, are you ok?” Worry and concern filled his voice as he gripped her elbow and waist tightly but in a gentle way. She took a deep breath and things slowly stopped spinning. She nodded and straightened her spine.  But Andy wasn’t convinced. “Are you sure? Maybe you should take it easy for a while.” Hannah rolled her eyes and reassured him she was fine.

Andy kissed her on the cheek and said something about a shower. Hannah waited until she heard the water running and he was in the tub before she went in the bathroom. Hannah was stealth apparently and Andy didn’t hear her come in.

“Why didn’t I get your mass text? I’m in your contacts. Why didn’t I get your mass text? I’m in your contacts. Why didn’t I get your mass text? I’m in your contacts. Why didn’t I get your mass text? I’m in your contacts.” Andy started belting out the song. Hannah stood there with her toothbrush in hand, eyes wide. She bit down on the brush to stop her from laughing out loud. She quickly got her phone out and started recording Andy singing Mass Text.

Hannah got ready for the day and the water from the shower turned off. She smiled an evil smile. She opened a drawer and slammed it shut with a loud bang.

He screamed this high pitched voice. Honestly it sounded like a cat dying. Hannah laughed as Andy stuck his head out. “How long have you been in here???” “Oh I just got in here; I thought you were going to be a couple more minutes.” She answered cool and collective. “I’ll come back.” Hannah booked it without giving him a chance to say anything.

She listened to the recording while going down to the kitchen and met Julia there. Together they listened to the recording and Hannah explained what they were listening to. Julia couldn’t breathe, she was laughing so hard.

Soon they could hear Andy coming down the stair and they franticly shut the recording of. “Act natural!” Julia whisper-yelled. Hannah hopped up on the counter and crossed her legs while Julia sat across from her by sitting on the island.

Andy came in and saw the girls just sitting there, not saying anything. He threw his hands up and yelled “We have chairs for you to sit on! What is this?!”

They laughed at how serious he sounded. “Chairs are for people who…. Who… people who….. are not cool….” Hannah tried but failed so badly. Both Julia and Andy gave her a look that said ‘What the hell are we suppose to do with you?’ Hannah rolled her eyes and flipped them off. Julia laughed at Andy’s pouty face.

He galloped across the kitchen with his long gazelle legs. Even when Hannah was sitting on the counter, Andy was still taller than her.

“I have an appointment at Inklings today so I’ll be gone most of the day. Well you be alright to be here all by yourself with CC?” Andy asked with a smirk on his face. It was Hannah’s turn to pout and she asked “Tell me again why I can’t come?” Julia laughed as Andy explained, “Remember last time?”