Save the princess!!

Let the show continue!!!

                Hannah slowly walked to the table where Andy sat.  "Hannah my dear! I thought you had forgotten about me!" She blushed as four other people turned to face her.

"Hey! I know you!" A familiar face yelled. "You're that chick in my music class. I was telling everyone how Mr teacher man said I might have some competition. And I think his right. You were wicked hot on that Gibson!" He jumped down from where he sat and stuck out a finger-less gloved hand. Hannah slowly took his hand and she could feel the heat rise to her face as she mumbled "thanks"

"Ash, stop scaring the girl! She just got here!" Andy said, smacking him upside the head.  "Hannah, let me introduce the band: This is Jeremy, but call him Jinxx. We don't know why but just go along with it. That's CC, and Jake. I'm guessing you already met Ashley. Band say hi to Hannah." As Andy said each name, the person waved and smiled back at her. One thing she noticed about them that they all really like black. And leather.

Jake and CC moved so Hannah could sit between them and watched as everyone soon started bombarding her with questions. It was a little over whelming but she tried her hardest to answer them.

                "So Hannah. Where do you come from?" asked Jake. "Well Jake, when a mommy and a daddy love each other they fuck each other silly. 9 months later I decided to come into this world. Did that answer your question?" Hannah answered, gaining confidence and becoming more and more comfortable with the band.

 "Yes it did Hannah. Thank you." Replied Jake, nodding taking in every word. Everyone burst out laughing, including Hannah. "I'm liking this girl already!" exclaimed Ashley. "Can we keep her?! Please, pleeeaaaaasssssseeeee?" he begged to Andy, holding onto his shirt. CC smacked him on the arm. Ashley gave Andy the most adorable pouty face and yelled "Hannah! CC's hurting me!" Most of the caf was looking at them at this point looking quite annoyed. "Let's go somewhere else, shall we?" Andy asked Hannah. She noticed shade of pink filled his cheeks as his looked around the room.

                Everyone at the table got up and left with Ashley and CC hitting each other. Hannah rolled her eyes and said "If you two don't stop I promise you that I will never speak to your two again." Both stopped mid fight and she could hear Andy, Jake and Jinxx behind her dying of laughter. A smile fought its way onto her face but she tried to keep a straight face.  Andy draped his arm around her soldiers and said "If you can keep those two under control, maybe we should keep you around more." 

                The group went outside and went for a walk. No one cared if they skipped out. 'Not like my mother would notice' Hannah thought to no one.  

                They ended up at a park. CC and Ashley ran on the playground, stomping through the leaves in their think leather boots. "Those poor leaves never knew what hit them." Said Jinxx. Andy and Hannah laughed.  Hannah watched Ashley climb to the highest part of the playground and screamed "MARCO!" Everyone screamed back "POLO!" Hannah laughed as she watched a bunch of grown 5 year olds play.

She heard a voice behind her. "If you keep watching them, you'll get exhausted." She turned and saw Andy sitting at the base of a huge maple tree. He pulled a cigarette out from his coat and was trying to lit it but he couldn't get it lit.  Andy's black clothes contrasted against the orange of the forest floor. She walked over and sat beside him, and took his cigarette and lighter away from him. She stuck the cancer stick in her mouth and manged to get it lit on the second or third try. She inhaled and gave it back to him. Andy looked at her as she exhaled. 

"What?"

"You smoke?"

She thought it over and shrugged. "I do occasionally. i'm not addicted but it calms me at times."

Andy laughed. "Thanks for lighting it for me though." 

She stole it back out of his hand, took a drag from it and exhaled. "You are very welcome."  

 "So where are you from?" Andy asked, stealing the cigarette back from her. "A small town in Arizona. My mom and I left there to come here for a fresh new start." Hannah laughed as she knew right away that wouldn't happen with her mother. But Hannah knew her life depended on graduating high school and leaving as far as life could take her.

 "How's that going for ya?"

"Well so far I made 5 friends, I think."

"C'mon the boys love you! Ashley practically begged me to keep you! And besides, who else is going to keep them under control? I've known them all my life and never once could I keep them under control. You're here for one day and you took them in and became their mother. There's no way I'm letting you go."

Hannah looked up into Andy's eyes. He whispered that last part and Hannah felt her heart slam against her chest.  He gave her a toothy smile.

 The moment was ruined when Hannah was pulled away from Andy by a very excited Ashley. He swung her on his shoulder. Hannah screamed Andy's name but she was laughing to hard. Andy jumped up and yelled "I will save my dear princess!!" Ashley climbed to the top of the playground and let her down. He yelled at Andy "Not if I can help it!"

 Soon it turned into a big game to try and save the princess aka Hannah. It was Ashley, CC and Jinxx against Andy and Jake. 

 Hannah laughed as Andy pushed CC down a slide and Jinxx and Jake both fell from the monkey bars. It was between Andy and Ashley now. Hannah couldn't stop staring at Andy as he winked at her. Her stomach filled with thousands of butterflies. "Come on Andy!" Jake yelled from below. "Hannah! I am here to save you from this foul beast!" Hannah laughed as Ashley said "OH you are so going to pay for that!" And started chasing Andy around the playground. 

Soon he beat Ash to the top where Hannah stood. "Haha! I saved her!"

 "Oh my prince in shining armor!" Hannah exclaimed and surprised herself as she pecked Andy on the cheek. She blushed as everyone laughed. Ashley slipped and fell in this huge pile of mud which made everyone laugh even harder.

 "Let's go back to our place." Suggested Andy.

 Everyone started walking and as the day went on it got cold. Hannah shivered as a breeze blew by. "Are you cold?" asked Andy as they walked behind everyone else. She shook her head as if it was nothing but she forgot her coat at school which was long over. Andy smirked as he took his leather jacket off and gave it to Hannah. She pulled it tight around. "Thanks." He put an arm around her waist and pulled her close. She didn't notice him putting a piece of paper into her back pocket.

Soon they got to the loft they all shared. When Hannah stepped it all she could smell was boy. There was food everywhere and movies scattered the floor. "Does the word 'clean' mean a thing to you guys?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.  They all gave her confused looks. "Never mind then......"

Everyone went and sat in the living room and talked. Soon enough they all head someone's stomach growl. "Who wants pizza?" asked Jake. "No let me cook for you guys! I'm not that bad and I want to since you guys have been so nice to me." Begged Hannah. She got up and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and saw old mustard and a lot of beer. She gave them all scolding looks. She made sure they all looked equally guilty. "How do you people not die of starvation?" "Why would we cook food if it can be delivered?" answered Jinxx. Hannah sighed and walked back to her spot next to Andy, shaking her head. "You guys need me more than I thought."