I maybe short but If I had to hide a body I have a good spot you.

Hey. Maybe you guys should start commenting and reviewing so I can make this 1000000 times better. Just think about it.

After Nikki left the hotel room Hannah and Andy went to find Jake. Hannah could tell he was heartbroken but Hannah felt guilty for over-reacting. She should have let her friend explain instead of sending her away.

They found Jake on the roof top in a far corner just staring off into space. Ash, Jinxx and CC saw Hannah walking towards them and they backed away from them and let them have some space. Hannah slid down the short wall that rimmed the edge of the roof and sat down beside her friend.

Hannah watched the others walk to the other side of the roof and they sat there silently. Hannah watched Jake out of the corner of her eye. She kept opening her mouth trying to reassure him that everything will be ok but nothing came out. Honestly she looked like a fish.

Jake sniffled and looked down at her. Even when sitting, the guys were taller than Hannah. He gave her a small smile but she could see the pain in his eyes. “Jake.” Hannah started slowly. “Maybe we should hear her out?” Jake just gave her a blank look. She was praying to every god out there that he was thinking her words over. “I mean, we sort of jumped to conclusions. We have to find Nikki and get her to explain her side of the story.” Jake thought for a few moments and nodded. He gave her a bigger smile and stood up. “C’mon, let’s go find her.” Hannah smiled back and held her hands out in front of her. Jake rolled his eyes and pulled her up.

They walked over to the rest of the group and explained the plan. They went to their rooms and got ready to go back to the venue, hoping that Nikki would be there.

They got to the venue and they split up into groups. Hannah, Jake and Andy went one way while Ashley, Jinxx and CC went another way. All day they searched for her but they couldn’t find her.  

Unfortunately Hannah found someone that she never wanted to see again.

“Hey there, babycakes. Looking for me?” A voice called out from behind her. She knew that British voice immediately. She groaned out lot. “What the hell to you want?” She turned out her heel and saw that Danny from yesterday was leaning against a merch tent. Andy and Jake stood behind her with confusion and concern. “Oh please, don’t be like that.” Hannah rolled her eyes and gave him her favourite finger. Andy placed a hand around her waist and Danny raised an eyebrow. He gave her a hungry look.

He was about to say something when Andy spoke. “Danny Worsnop. The tabloids make you seem more like a gentleman than you really are. It looks like they forgot to add that you are not only a world famous screamer but also a pain in the ass.” Danny locked his jaw and stared at Andy. Hannah tried to hide her giggles but failed on purpose.

“Alright pretty boy…….” Danny started but was interrupted by someone tapping his shoulder. A man about Danny’s height with long brown hair and two lip piercings. He had baggy track pants on and looked like he had just got out of bed 5 minutes ago. “Danny, what are you doing?” Danny looked like he knew this person. “So this is Ben Bruce” Hannah heard Jake say in a low voice. “Hey Ben, long night?” Danny teased. Ben wriggled his eye brows and looked over at Hannah, Jake and Andy and saw the tenseness in their faces. “What did you do this time?” Ben asked Danny in a tone like he has dealt with Danny like this before. “Oh you know Ben, meeting with fans and talking to very pretty ladies.” Danny answered his bandmate, winking at Hannah. Andy starting walking towards him but Hannah stopped him. It didn’t matter how much Jake and Andy didn’t like Danny but as soon as Hannah started moving towards Danny, they both feared for his life.

“Listen here asshole.” As Hannah spoke, both Ben and Danny stared at her in shock. “If you keep talking to me I will personally cut your dick off and bedazzle it and shove it so far up your ass you will be choking on your own spunk. And when I do you will never find a woman who like you for talking from your dick. Now let’s get one thing clear, I am not afraid of the cops. I know how to hide a body well.” Hannah stopped mere millimetres away from Danny’s face. His face paled and tried to say something but couldn’t speak. “That’s what I thought.” Hannah sneered up at him.