Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2

Ok I think you have all waited long enough. This one won't be as long as the last one because i don't have a wedding to write. How did you guys like the wedding by the way??

“Ronnie Radke? Is that you?”

Everything around them froze, a stand still.

Ronnie stood there smiling at Nikki as if they were the best of friends. As if he never dragged her down with him as he spiraled out of control.

“Yeah. It’s me. I have been looking for you. I need to tell you something.” Ronnie said, taking a step towards her.

Jake and Oliver looked at Hannah, both jaws on the floor. But Hannah wasn’t paying much attention to them.

“Hold the fuck up.” Hannah exclaimed putting her hands up.

People around them looked their way so Hannah motioned for Ronnie, Nikki, Olly and Jake to move outside so they wouldn’t be overheard. Once the back door shut Hannah yelled. “Hold the fuck up. What do you think you are doing?”

Ronnie snapped his attention to Hannah and frowned slightly.

“I’m trying to do something important here. I’m trying to get Nikki here to love me again like she once did before.”

Oliver stepped in. “We’re together now chum so do you mind backing off? Thanks.”

Ronnie turned his shoulders and squared off with Oliver. Both of them were equal in height so they glared at each other, barely touching each other as Nikki continued to stare at Ronnie. But Hannah wasn’t having any of it.

She pushed her way between Oliver and Ronnie and started pushing Ronnie away and said, “There is no way in hell that you are interrupting my wedding party just to get something you already lost. You dragged her with you and dragged her through the mud. You were the one who put her in jail and rehab. If it hadn’t been for you, she would have never been in this mess. Now I strongly suggest that you get your ass out of here before I do it for you.”

Ronnie just smirked. “Sorry sweetheart, but I’m here now. I did my time and I’m now clean and sober. I’m here to prove that I love Nikki more than ever. And there’s nothing stopping me.” When he said that last part he looked from Hannah to Olly and back down to Hannah.

Hannah glared at the man and counted to 20 in her head. She took a deep breath and turned to Nikki and asked, “Are you really picking between these two guys right now?” Before Nikki could get a word out Jake finally voiced his opinion.

“You’re forgetting someone. The guy she left to go with Ronnie. I’m the one who loved her first and even though she wasn’t with me anymore, I still loved her. Hell I love her at this moment.”

Nikki looked at Jake in shock. Jake wouldn’t look her in the eye but he still held on strong.

Hannah sighed. “Three. Make that three guys. At my wedding. All of you have good timing, really you do.” She hissed between her teeth, voice dripping with tiredness and sarcasm.

Nikki looked from Ronnie, to Jake and up at Oliver, not really knowing what to do or what to say. Hannah watched tears form but none fell.  

Hannah pulled Nikki aside, out of earshot and let her breathe. Panic poured out of every pore and a tear finally fell from her face.

“Nikki, listen to me.” Nikki’s eyes snapped their attention to Hannah. “You have one choice. One shot  deal. Now think. Who made you the happiest? Who was there when you were going through hell? Who dragged you through the mud? Who was there to help you on your feet?”