I need a dose of my Purdy Love!!

“ANDY!!”

Hannah could hear her boy coming up the stairs and found her in the bathroom. She was sitting on the counter with a bottle of hair dye in one hand and struggling to hold her hair in the other.

Yeah sure, she can bleach her hair all by herself but god forbids her to dye hair on her own.

Andy laughed at the mess she created. There was purple dye on the bottle, all up her arms and the counter. There was dye everywhere except her hair. She pouted at him and asked for his help. “Sit in the tub.”

Hannah sighed and hopped down off the counter. She fixed the towel on her shirtless shoulders. Hannah rolled her eyes as she caught Andy staring at her bra.

She plopped down into the tub and Andy sat on the edge and tried to colour her hair. Hannah giggled as she could hear him grunt in annoyance.  He had the bottle in one hand and was struggling to keep Hannah’s thick hair to stay still. He would flip it one way but it would flop right back.

After a half hour Andy stood up and sat “I’ll be right back, don’t you move.” She watched him leave the room and started humming. A couple minutes later after hearing some banging around downstairs, she looked at the door as she heard the familiar heavy footsteps of Andy. But there were more than there should be.

CC, Jake, Jinxx and Ashley came into the small bathroom with Andy and they started their mission. CC and Jake held her hair and Andy and Jinxx held the bottle. Ash pulled out a camera and decided to document this moment. Knowing them all so well he knew something was going to happen.

He sat in the tub facing towards Hannah. He pointed the camera at the boys above her but they were so focused on the hair they didn’t notice. “So Hannah. What’s going on?” He asked trying to hold in a laugh. Hannah stuck her tongue out at him and said “Oh yes honey, I’m having to time of my life.” Her voice was dripping with annoyance and sarcasm. Ashley laughed.

After a while Hannah started to squirm and graoned in pain. “Ash go get me a pillow, this tub is ruining my back.” “I’m on a mission!” He cried out hopping up out of the tub and ran to Hannah’s and Andy’s bedroom.

“Hello future demon childs!” Ash said into the camera. Nobody knows it but Ash has recorded a lot of Andy and Hannah’s moments. If someone ever asked Ashley if he wanted to settle down he would have said no. But deep down, he envied what his best friend had. Hannah and Andy were the poster boy and girl for the type of relationship that he wanted.

“Uncle Ashley here, going to slave away for your mother! Don’t worry though I’m used to it!” “Ash, who are you talking to?” Cried out Andy from a distance. He laughed and kept the camera recording.

He came back to the bathroom and threw the pillow at Hannah. “Ash if you get dye on my pillow I will cut you.” Hannah said in a low voice. “Pleasant isn’t she?” She stuck up her middle finger and closed her eyes.

After the world’s longest 2 hours and a half they were finally finished. Hannah turned herself in the tub and reached out. CC grabbed her hands and pulled her out. She carefully stepped out and braced herself for standing up properly.

As she straightened her back out all you could hear was a popping that came from her spine. The boys froze and she cracked her neck. They looked at her with disbelief that the loud popping sound was coming from her. After she was done moving around she kissed Andy on the cheek and ruffled Jinxx’s hair and left. Not until she got the kitchen and poured some coffee did she hear “ewwwww!!!” coming from upstairs. She laughed silently as the boys came down. “Well that took a lot longer than it should have.” Hannah laughed. “It shouldn’t have taken four guys to put hair colour in one persons head. If Nikki was here she would have done it within the hour.” Hannah thought over what she said as her eyes grew wide.