Did a bride call for a firefighter?

“ok, here are the rules: No male strippers, No drugs, no meeting other guys. And make sure you don’t lose anything. Wallets, purses, shoes, shirts, dresses, dignities.”

Andy was lecturing Julia and Nikki while Hannah was upstairs getting ready for the fun filled night that Julia planned. One of the duties of being maid of honour was throwing the bachelorette party. It was 3 days before the wedding and everyone was getting the gitters.

The two girls rolled their eyes as they waited for Andy to be done. They were waiting in the living room when Hannah came down the stairs as careful as she could in her heels.

She had a tight fitting black corset with diamonds and gems in swirls on the torso and at the bottom light black fabric puffed out and ended at the knees. She had heavy black liner and blood red lips.

The girls smiled as she came down and the guys whistled. She shook her hips, teasing Andy as his jaw dropped to the floor. Sebastian giggled as he saw his mom and spit on himself.

“Ok wear this!” Julia called out, holding a typical white sash that said “Bride” in bold lettering. Julia had one that said “Maid-of-honour” going across her red dress while Nikki had a “Bridesmaid” sash going across her deep purple dress.

Andy walked them to the door and said to everyone, but looked at Hannah. “Please be careful. I don’t want a phone call saying I have to come bail you out.” Andy pleaded.

Hannah laughed and said. “I’ll be home later alright? Keep an eye on Sebastian. We wouldn’t want you losing him. Again.”

A deep red blush appeared on Andy’s cheeks. “How did you…?” Andy tried to ask but he seemed a little scared.

 “Ash.” Hannah confessed.

“He might not be alive tomorrow.” Andy scowled.

Hannah hit him lightly on the arm. “I need him! Kill him after the wedding!”

Andy leaned down and pressed his nose to hers, “I hold no promises.”

“Then I can’t promise any strippers.” Hannah smirked.

She lead the girls out of the house and to her car. She tossed the keys to Julia since she was the one who planned the night. “No strippers!” Andy called from the front step.

Hannah just waved as Julia pulled out of the driveway and drove away.

Julia cranked the music up and blasted “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)” By My Chemical Romance so loud they couldn’t hear each other speak.

Since these were smart girls and didn’t want to spend the night in the drunk tank, Nikki decided to be the DD.

They drove into the city and rolled the windows down. Hannah smiled as the cool night time air hit her face.

Julia pulled into a dark parking lot. It looked like a regular building but they all knew better.

They walked in and the bass hit their ear drums. Girls were screaming at the sweaty male who was on stage. Other guys walked around and placed and wrote down drink orders. Small tables were pretty close to the stage and there was a bar in the back with some mighty fine bartenders.

“This is why we’re friends.” Hannah said to Julia. The three laughed and found a table near the front. Julia flagged down a waiter and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and left to go get drinks. The girls cheered as they watched a mighty fine handyman work his body.

“Just remember I am getting married and I have a kid!” Hannah laughed as the handyman’s friend winked at Nikki. “And don’t you girls forget you have boyfriends!” She reminded them. Nikki snapped her fingers and muttered “Damn. I might just have to get Olly to dance for me.”