A Photo Is Worth A Thousand Words!

A couple weeks have passed since Hannah and Julia found out about Nikki's pregnancy. But none of them could figure out how to tell Jake the news.

Hannah and Nikki were doing dishes and as they were standing in front of the sink where the collection of pictures grew. It know held pictures of different moments of Hannah and Andy's wedding and moment's in Seb's life.

Nikki was in the middle of washing a plate when she stopped. An idea was brewing in her head. She turned to her friend with a smile.

"Nikki, stop smiling at me like at. It's creepy." Hannah said, uneasy. But Nikki didn't care. She just kept smiling. "What?" Hannah asked.

"I have an idea." Nikki simply stated.

"Oh. I thought I smelled something burning. Turns out it was you thinking." Hannah smirked.

Nikki rolled her eyes and splashed her with dirty dish water. "Oh ha ha. You think you're so fucking funny don't you?"

Hannah laughed. "Damn right I do! I'm fucking hilarious!"

Nikki splashed her again and said "I have an idea on how I can tell Jake."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "It's about time you did. At this point I thought we weren't going to tell him and just one day come home with it and say 'Jake look what I got!'"

This time Nikki just smacked Hannah upside the head and explained her idea. She told Julia later that day and they all agreed that the plan would be set into motion the next day. Nikki needed all the help she can get.

The next day the girls acted like it was any other day. They made breakfast and went on their morning routines.

"Andy! Guys! You coming or what?!" Hannah yelled down the basement stairs.

They stopped whatever they were doing and Hannah moved Seb so he was sitting better on her hip. Andy appeared at the bottom of the stairs and he gave her a confused look.

"Where are we going?" He asked simply.

"Family photos remember?" Hannah said in the same tone.

"Those are today?" Andy asked clueless.

Hannah rolled her eyes, "yes they're today, now let's go. Get the boys up here."

Hannah turned to walk away and she heard Andy come up the stairs.

"Why are they coming?" Andy asked.

Hannah turned and smirked, "They are part of the family aren't they?"

Andy gave her a lopsided smile. The same smile he gave her when they first met.

After an hour of waiting for the guys to finally get ready for these family photos they all came down stairs.

"Jesus, what took so long?" Nikki asked, sitting on the counter.

Jake went over to her and kissed her cheek. "Ashley and Andy were fighting over the hairspray."

The girls laughed. Hannah rolled her eyes and brushed Andy's hair out of his face. "I'll get you your own can of hairspray. Will that make you feel better?"

Andy pouted. "And eye liner too?"

Hannah laughed, "Eye liner too."

Andy kissed her and smiled.

Everyone laughed and they all finally left the house.

They finally arrived to the studio and Andy carried Seb in while Hannah grabbed the diaper bag from the trunk of the car.

Nikki went over to the photographer and whispered into her ear. Hannah watched and made sure that Jake didn't go over there and interrupt. The photographers face went from confused to really excited. She nodded her head and agreed to helping with this plan.

The first ones up where Hannah and Andy. They took a couple cute husband-wifey shots and fun ones. Soon they brought Sebastian into the photos and did cute ones as a family.

They next ones up were all the guys. Jinxx, Ashley, Andy, Jake and CC acted as if they were signed and were at an album cover shoot.  The girls never saw them any more serious than they were right then. 

Soon the girl kicked them out of the spotlight and Nikki, Julia and Hannah had pictures together.

And finally it was Nikki and Jake's turn. They took a few shots together before the photographer paused to move and add things to the backdrop. Nikki talked to Jake while she was adding things to keep him distracted.

Andy turned to Hannah and whispered, "What is she doing?" Hannah only shushed him.

The photographer got back behind her camera and she said "Okay say 'Who's going to be a dad?'" and before the flash went off, Nikki said "Jake is!"

Everyone laughed at Jake's face. He didn't move. He looked so surprised and stunned. He slowly looked at Nikki and raised an eyebrow.

She bite her lip and Hannah started getting worried. Hannah could tell that Nikki was getting worried too.

"Did she say that I'm going to be a dad?" Jake asked slowly.

Nikki nodded and didn't say anything else.

After a few more moments of silence a small smile grew on Jake's face. "I'm going to be a dad?"

A camera flash went off again but Nikki and Jake didn't care. To them it was only those two in the room and no one else.

Hannah turned to Andy and said, "Aren't I good at surprises or what?" she smirked.

Andy laughed and kissed her temple.

Before they left they all got one big shot of everyone. Hannah sat with Seb on her lap and Andy right beside her. Nikki sat beside Jake with his hands on her stomach. Ash had his arms around Julia. CC and Jinxx did that awkward prom photo pose.

It was proof that they were one big happy dysfunctional family.

OMG I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE!! BUT I DID IT AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER ABOUT MYSELF NOW THAT I GOT THIS. OKAY SO I'M HOPING TO GET THIS ONE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. MY LIFE HAS BEEN THROWN UPSIDE DOWN AND THERES BEEN A LOT GOING ON. BOYS AND DRAMA AT WORK AND DRAMA AT HOME AND SCHOOL AND UGH. I NEED TO FINISH THIS. I'M PLEASED AND SAD TO SAY THAT I CAN SEE THE END FOR FALLEN ANGLES IS CLOSE BUT TO NOT FRET. I HAVE OTHER STORIES IN THE WORKS IF YOU WANNA GO CHECK THOSE OUT. I HAVE A FEW MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, I HAVE 2 OTHER BVB I'M WRITING. THERES AN ALL TIME LOW ONE THAT I HAVENT TOUCHED IN A WHILE. I MIGHT UPDATE THAT ONE NEXT. BUT I'M THINKING OF AN ASKING ALEXANDRIA ONE NEXT. MAYBE. WHO KNOWS? I DO. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

LOVE BATMANSBRIDE