I like it

I hope y'all are showing this to all of your fanfic reading friends because I just know that they would love this too. I also want people to love me. Do you people even read the authers notes?? I could put spoilers in these and NNNOOOOONNNNNEEEEE of you would know!!!! *insert evil laugh*

                They spent a good couple hours at the park and a plan formed in Andy's mind. When they all got home Andy pulled Ashley and Jake aside while Jinxx, Nikki and Hannah went up stairs. "Guys I need help." Andy started. "pffft yeah we know. Tell us about it." Joked Ash, rolling his eyes. Andy smacked him on the solider and continued. I need you guys to keep Hannah busy on Friday. I have a surprise for her." Ash and Jake both put their hands on his soldiers and said "it's about fucking time dude. We were getting worried that you both were dumb and clueless about each other." Andy laughed and told them what he had in mind. He just finished explaining when Hannah, Nikki and Jinxx came down.

                The three gave them all weird looks as they tried to smile innocently back as they walked into the room. Andy turned to walk into the kitchen when he heard someone running at him. He didn't have a chance to turn around when someone jumped up onto his back and covered his eyes. "Who has inserted their body onto my back?" Hannah giggled and tried to do her best Jinxx impression.  "It's an alien coming to suck your brains out." She knocked on his head. "Huh, seems like you're safe."

Everyone laughed and Andy flipped Hannah so that she was facing him but he was still holding her. "You think you're so cute don't yeah?" Andy asked, narrowing his eyes up at her. She was trying to hold in her laughter but all she could do was nod her head. He gave her a look that said "Now you're really going to get it." "Oh shit!" She squeaked and jumped out of his arms, running up stairs. He was right on her heel as they ran around the house. Hannah ran past Nikki who pulled her out in Andy's way. "Nikki stall him!" Hannah yelled out behind her. Nikki tried to block Andy's way but Jake pulled her to him. 'She squealed with laughter and yelled "Hannah they have teamed against us! Run!" Jake let her go and the boys hurdled together and Nikki and Hannah huddled together.

 In seconds it turned in to a boy vs. girl man-hunt.  They broke their huddles and stood across from each other, squaring each other up as if they were in a Texas show down. They waited to find out who would make the first move.

Hannah and Nikki bolted to the basement and hid in the dark armed with pillows. They just got to their places when they heard the thundering of the guy's feet on the hard wood steps. They watched the figures sneak into the room, trying to be undetected but someone creaked. "Now!" Hannah yelled and both Hannah and Nikki started hitting the closest victims with the pillows. The boys tucked and covered and tried to grab anymore pillows but they had been moved behind the couches. It would take time for them to look for the pillows and Hannah and Nikki would have the advantage. Now five 18 year old boys would never hear the end of them being beat by two girls. CC managed to grab Hannah around the waist and hold her down while Andy tickled her. Jake tackled Nikki to the ground and sat carefully on her stomach and holding her hands to the ground. Andy stopped tickling Hannah but CC didn't get off of her. CC gave Hannah an evil grin and nodded at Jake. Now it was their turn. Jinxx and Ash went down to Hannah's feet because they knew that was where Hannah was the most ticklish. "Guys. Please. Let's talk about this!" Hannah begged, her eyes going wider as they got closer. Nikki cried out to her captures. "I was forced into this! I was unwillingly forced to go with her!" trying her best to avoid whatever was coming her way. Jake looked at the guys. They all shrugged and Jake let her up. "Nikki!" Hannah screamed. "Sorry sweetheart. You got yourself into it and now you've got to get yourself out." She laughed. Andy kneeled down by her head. "Tell everyone the Andy is so cool and so smart." Hannah shook her head. Andy motioned to Jinxx and Ash and they started to tickle her feet. Hannah kicked her feet and screamed in laughter. "Say it!" grinned Andy. "Never!" she gasped and they all tickled her from all angles. She couldn't breathe. "Fine!" She gasped. They stopped, waiting. "Andy is so cool and so smart. He is the best tattooed steed ever." She panted. Andy thought over her words. He nodded and let head up.