My words won't be the only thing that wound you.

Holy shit. This is chapter 13. Holy fucking shit. Well I was sitting here and I thought to myself “hey, this story has been way too cheerful. Why don’t you fuck something over?”And being the smart person that I am, that’s what I plan on doing.

Something was touching her. Something cold and wet was going up her leg. It was rough and small. Hannah opened her eyes in confusion. Whatever was touching her continued and she was getting grossed out. She turned over from the waist and saw that Andy was licking her calf. “What the fuck are you doing?” She exclaimed. Andy smiled at her and said “I didn’t know how to wake you up so I just started licking you.” Hannah gave him a look that said “what-the-bloody-fuck-is-wrong-with-you?” He just smiled at her and left to go the kitchenette and brought over a plate full of bacon. Hannah’s eyes grew wide and smiled in glee. She looked at him with big puppy eyes and he leaned in “Do you want it?” She rolled her eyes and nodded her head. “Then say it.” Hannah narrowed her eyes at him. She knew exactly what he meant. They stared at each other for a few moments when she finally broke. “You can sleep in the bed.” A smile grew on Andy’s face and he gave her the bacon. Andy laughed as she shoved the bacon in her face. Her mouth was full of the greasy meat so she reached out and motioned to her jar of Nutella. Andy rolled his eyes and got the jar. Hannah dipped the meat into the jar and at the weird food combination.

Jinxx soon came out and watched Hannah eat. He gave her a grossed out look and Hannah flipped him off. Andy laughed and went to talk to Jinxx. Hannah finished her breakfast and went to go take a shower. She grabbed her phone and speakers and blasted it. She sang along to the songs and started head banging to D.R.U.G.S.

She got dressed and she was full of excitement as they all got ready to go to Warped Tour. Hannah sat on the middle of the floor with a giant mirror. She had on her black skinny and a sparkly purple bra. She didn’t put a shirt on yet and was doing her makeup. Andy came out of the bathroom and looked at her. She looked back at him through the mirror. “What?” He tilted his head to the side. Hannah had just put think lines of black around her eyes and was confused why Andy was looking at her like that. He walked over and sat down beside her. He turned her so she was facing him straight on. They stared at each other in the eyes for a few minutes. Andy looked in with full concentration and it was scaring Hannah. “Andy. What are you staring at?” He continued to look at her and said “Your eyes. They are so blue.” Hannah blushed and placed a strand of hair behind her ear. Andy smiled at her and gave her a smile. Hannah laughed and stood up. Andy watched her stand up with a small container. She sprinkled glittery stuff over her head and smiled down at him. She skipped away laughing as the rest of the gang came in. They all looked at him with his glitter and laughed. Hannah came back out and acted as if she had nothing to do with it.

They left the hotel and walked into the venue. Andy was still trying to get the glitter off but once he thought he got rid of it all he would find more. He never noticed that Hannah gave the boys boxes of glitter and they have been screwing with his head.

Hannah and Nikki left the group and they went over to a group of merch tents that not a lot of people where at. They always went to the bands that weren’t all that known. They were the best bands.

They were walking by when they were knocked down by two really solid walls. They both landed on their butts and was about to fight whoever it was when they heard laughed coming from the walls. Nikki and Hannah got up pissed still not realizing who it was. “What the fuck?!” The girls yelled. They were beyond pissed that two males would laugh at two girls that they had thrown to the ground. “What the fuck is your problem?” screamed Hannah. The taller one with short hair and the beginning of a beard smirked at her and the slightly short one with a long black hair and a tattoo on his hairline on his forehead watched Nikki yell at him. “My problem?” The guy asked with a British accent. Hannah rolled her eyes. “No! The guy behind you who looks just like you!” She shot back, her voice dripping with sarcasm. He chuckled at her. She crossed her arms and death glared at him. He could see that he was getting uncomfortable and both girls were glaring down the strangers.