Love isn't Always Fair

Andy could't get the image of Hannah breaking down out of his mind. His heart broke every time she smiled. He can see pure sadness shine in her blue eyes.

Hannah came down stairs Friday morning and was greeted by CC famous hugs and greeting, "GOOOOOODDD MORNING HANNAH!!!" He yelled. "HI CC!!!" She yelled back at him even louder. Andy's heart was beating harder than it should. 'Today's the day. The plan will go perfectly and Hannah will see me in a new light.' He watched Hannah and CC laugh about something and went to get his daily dose of coffee.

Ash followed him and made sure CC was keeping Hannah busy in the living room. "Dude, are you all set?" Ash said in a low voice. Andy nodded. "I just need Jinxx to set up the park and everything will be perfect." Ash gave him a goofy smile. "I'm glad you're doing this. I believe that girl is good for you. You're a different person when she's around."

Just as Ash finished talking Hannah and CC came in with a sleepy Jake behind them. They all got their coffee and stood around the kitchen island. "So Jake. I got a call from Nikki this morning." Hannah piped up. A subtle blush rose on his face as Hannah asked him with a wink, "Aren't you excited that she's coming down to see us?" His face got even redder and everyone laughed. He mumbled about going to get ready for school and left the room.

"Andy!" Hannah whined. "Yes Hannah?" Andy said, taking a drink. "Carry me upstairs!" Andy raised his eyebrow at her. "God gave you two perfectly good legs." "But that requires effort." She pouted at him. She batted her eye lashes and gave him an innocent smile. He rolled his eyes and put his empty mug down. they heard snickers from they three boys. Andy turned around and braced himself as Hannah jumped on his back. "Hannah, one of these days, you are going to pay for all these piggyback rides." He smirked up at her. She laughed and said "Oh really?" He nodded and reached the top of the stairs. She hoped down and said, "Thank you my dark knight." And kissed him on the cheek. She turned and went into her room and closed the door, leaving a smiling Andy where he stood.

He went into his room and got ready for school and making sure his outfit for that night was already to go. He met everyone downstairs and nodded at Ash signaling to him that everything is perfect.

Hannah drove them to school like any other day They all went to their classes and Hannah didn't suspect a thing. She met up with them again at their table. As she walked up to the table the boys stopped talking and looked at her. She gave them all weird looks and sat down. "Y'all are acting weird. Well weirder than normal." Ash spoke up. "Hey! We are normal human beings!" Everyone looked at him then bursts out laughing.

"More like freaks!" said an annoying voice from behind Hannah. Hannah turned around and all the colour in her face drained. "Oh Hannah! Good seeing you again! Late night last nights? Tell me, was it the tall, lanky one or was it the short freak? I'd bet it was all of them." Hannah couldn't speak. Andy and Ash stood up and went to Hannah. The guys looked at Hannah as tears fell down her face. Tish smirked and walked away. Before anyone could say anything Hannah ran off, out of the caf ignoring the cries of Andy behind her.

She burst out the front doors of the school and ran. She didn't care if she missed class. All she wanted was to get far away. She went to the forest that surrounded the small town and fell against a tall maple tree. Tears free flowed as she sobbed. She looked around searching for something. She found a rock and held it in her hand. "Three years. Three years was the last time i did this. Three years and i was getting better." Hannah said out loud to no one. She calmed down and sighed a shaky breath. She chucked the rock as far as she could. "Hannah?" A familiar voice called out. Hannah turned and saw Ashley walking towards her. He sat down beside her and and they sat there in silence. Hannah closed her eyes and listened to everything around her.